{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yma818

Thanksss monica! for the pictures. GD's hair looks funky but it works for him.

Lucky fans!!!!! its the room is so small. they are so close to our boys! omggggg

I'm green with envy right now.

Guest hyukiemylove

wow. i can't believe TOP shaved his hair. his hair was so beautiful.

i think TOP can pull off the bald look. i think it would make him look hardcore and super duper fine.

but if it doesnt turn out to flatter him.

hair always grows. [;

WHOA! top looks interesting with his head shaved... but then it would make him look really ghetto lol. i think he can make it look sexy still.

thanks monica for the pictures. lucky people... their board is so cute too. hahah i should go to school and start doing that all over my classroom boards... why did they go to that school anyways? was it like how in america they have these like contest thingies on the radio like to make certain singers come to your school? 0.=

Guest la.la.la

i still can't believe the TOP shave hair thing

and i still can't stop thinking how cool he looks even with some of his hair partially shaved lol

anyways. they already have round 2 of the prince competition on soompi!

and we gotta support our boys!!!

c'mon, this round is style, and you gotta admit the boys look good in most anything they wear

so please vote!!

Guest the7REAL.

^thanks for the pics monica!

thanks monica for the pictures. lucky people... their board is so cute too. hahah i should go to school and start doing that all over my classroom boards... why did they go to that school anyways? was it like how in america they have these like contest thingies on the radio like to make certain singers come to your school? 0.=

^Hey Mel, nah it was for shooting for the TING/fone commercial, I think..its on youtube somewhere now too..

I wonder if the girls are really fans cause during the break for the commercial they seemed indifferent to BB being in front of them..lol..or maybe they are trying to be professional and just really trying to hide their fangirly feelings inside. xD

you know their white 'Shake It' outfits are my favorite outfits to see them wear..*_* always...so shineeyyy.

Guest AnGeLSNowWhiTE

**silent reader

OMYGOSH TOP!!! He just kinda changed his not too long ago to brown and now its gone T_T

Well it was his idea anyways to shave it off and its for the MV so there was a purpose for it. I am sure he will look just as handsome

When is the video coming out? Or do you know what song its going to be? OMGOSh can't wait to see it...for sure the storyline will be sad T_T

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

whoa!! aww taeyang looks so cute sitting down!! hmm TOP shaving off his head...HES MINI TEDDY!!! :D i dont thynk he would look too bad with a shaved head....?

... Oh. My. God. I CAN'T BELIEVE TEMPO SHAVED HIS PRECIOUS HAIR OFF!!!

I LOVED his hair!! He still looks good without it (hehehe)...but...yeah :(

I'm glad that he thought of the idea himself and that he's dedicated to acting.

All of a sudden I got onto MSN and I see a message from my cousin "TEMPO SHAVED HIS HEAD!"

This is ironic, because one day me and my cousin were screaming about something, and our guy

friend who is annoyed about how obsessed we are of Big Bang said in a mocking voice "Did G-Dragon shave his

head or something?" and he has no idea who GD even is haha. And now TEMPO shaved his head... psh.

I want to see the music video really bad. I wonder if he'll stay with the shaved look in the future, or grow out his hair.

I feel like I'm rambling on about nothing... I'll just go now.

*edit*

WOOHOO! TOPped a page!

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the translation.

i can't believe TOP shaved his

head. oh my i can't wait to see

this mv now.

Guest MANGO☆MELON

ROFLMAO @ TOP Shaving his head. WEll that was very unexpected

I can't wait to see the video though!

I bet he's going to be great~

Guest Seraphic_Gin

Totally Unexpected. But I bet TOP still looks hot.

What a great way to surprise the fans for his day.

Kekeke. ^__^

GD looks tired in those TING CF pics.

thanks for the upload, btw.

BigBang in a small room, damn - i would've been hella crazy there.

the blackboard was cute too.

gotta do that to one of our rooms., haha.

spreadin the bigbang loveeeee~

Guest noubie

OMG!!! these pictures i have not seen!! those girls are so lucky!! i so wish that i was in that class!! i don't get how they can just sit there calmly if i was in that class i would have been running up to them just to touch them!! hahaha!! but that would only be in my dreams!!1 :(

thanks for the pictures!!!

Guest lucky.clover

Hey! I'm new here! I've just become a Big Bang lover recently. OMG T.O.P shaved his head T-T Oh well, it's not just about how he looks. I love his deep voice. I'm trying to watch all the clips I can this summer to catch up hehe. I can't find where to dl the MTV version of The Real concert though. I can't use clubbox. Can someone tell me where I can download it?

Guest swirly-whirl

lawl i wonder what top will look like now~

anybody know when red roc's new mv will come out?

oh yeah we'll get to see his hair from fancams of the want you concert huh?!

it's top's day for the want you concert on the 17th right? :33

Guest t. yama

Oh man!! Big Bang really does like to spring these surprises on us. Wow, TOP really

did shave his head. When I first read that...I was shocked. I kinda miss his old hair. =[

But, since he wanted to do it..it's cool. More power to him. haha. I'm curious to

see the new MV too. Thanks for the article Jerilyn.

Monica, yes...he's totally going for the BAD BOY image now! ;D

omo.i heard someone say top shaved his head?!?!omgosh..i hope he will still look hot as usual.^^

and i finish their km idol world finally..yes im slow..

g dragon is really so cute in there..haha.

and for the school pic..the girls are so lucky to see them so near in person!

lol..think that g dragon is in his lala land..

Guest bbasya

LisaFace here you go...

http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/8/6/14...ffm_be84487.jpg

(credits to theREAL. by uploading the picture @ YGBB)

im too much inlove with his beautiful hair but too bad he shave it off for the vid.. :tears:

but he still look hot anyway and as always..

cant also wait for the video to be release hope its soon..

OMG~! :o i haven't been here for a week, first thing i read is TOP SHAVING HIS HEAD! 0_O

but MAYN! i think he'll look HOTTER now!

can't wait to see the mv! ::so excited!::

thanks the7REAL for the news! yanski and puifye for the caps!

::edit::

oh! my 500th post! it had to be on BIG BANG~! ;) hehe.

and HAPPY 300TH TO BIG BANG!

thanks monica for sharing those pix! dang~! some lucky girls! ><

Guest keczianthei

gd looks tired in the pics..poor boy..but, lucky girls..and yeah, they seemed calm even when big bang are right in front of them! inches away..

thanks monica! :D

Archived