{yg} Big Bang (빅뱅) Official Thread (THIS THREAD IS CLOSED - see post for current thread #3!)

Guest jess1tym4life

Guest NO NAME?

^ I just saw it. I was like "Isn't he the guy who choreographed with Big Bang and SE7EN?"

Yeah.

Ooh! thina nice graphic that you made of GD. He has one of the cutest smiles ever.

I hope more people can participate in the 200SE7EN BIG BANG PROJECT that Janny is organizing :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ..kaleena..

heyy =) first time poster here

did anyone watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?

well STEPHEN BOSS = TWITCH, the guy that did choreo with BIG BANG AND SE7EN is on the show!

if u guys get the chance, check it out xD

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: HE WAS THEIR CHOREOGRAPHER?!?!?!?!?! omg, i didn't know!!! i totally loved his dancing!!! hahahahaha, i thought he did GREAT! oh man, now i remember his name!!!! i was like, i've heard of him before.. hahaha, wow, that's crazy!! gotta root for him now!! wuahhahahha.

and thina, you're not alone! i thought daesung looked hella fine as well!! hahahahaha, i had to rewatch it a couple of times! WOOWEY! he's growing up! ;);)

Guest whokilledkenny7

ok, i feel like an insane noob for asking this question..

but i knew TOP as TOP..never Tempo until i came to forums and stuff.

When, where, how did his name came about? well, i read that se7en came up with TOP? what about Tempo?

ya..just shoot me now, i know.

Guest mon5482

anaya - thanks! Janny & I have been planning it out and for it to be really successful we need VIPs to participate.

thina - NOPE! you are certainly not the only one who thought DaeSungie looked H.E.L.L.A. FIONE in that UFO clip. i loved how that shirt fitted on him...it was perfect! he sure is growing up!!! ooh that GD illustration is awesome...sadly, i dont have any artistic talent in drawing :tears: some VIPs may know this by now coz we were playing pictionary online and they were all like o.O? when they were trying to figure out what i was trying to draw hahaha!!!

whokilledkenny7 - TEMPO was TOP's rapper name before he became a part of BIG BANG.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!

if you're a VIP come and participate in the BIG BANG 1st Year Debut Anniversary PROJECTS.

2007 BIG BANG 'i-VIP T-Shirt' PROJECT & YGBB PROJECT. for more info click on my siggy banners!

hi im new to big bang.my fav member is g-dragon.he is so cute.

top's gifs are so cute.lol.

im trying to catch up on their stuff and so may i know where to dl their km idol world eps or streaming sites?thanks for ur help!^^

i tried to dl in clubbox but cannot.

Guest meLo

OMG TWITCH IS ON SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?! O___O. he sometimes goes to the dance studio i go to haha. i saw him once and i was gonna go talk to him but then my teacher made me go back to class =[

thina i have to agree daesung is soooo sexy there. it's like =O WHOA MAN. i usually think of daesung as really cute, never as hott. but you know that right there was pretty dang sexy.

janny can we still do the shirt thingie? and if we can how are we sending money???

Guest yanski

omg!! mon5482 & t.yama thanks for posting those fantabulous gifs!!

hi im new to big bang.my fav member is g-dragon.he is so cute.

top's gifs are so cute.lol.

im trying to catch up on their stuff and so may i know where to dl their km idol world eps or streaming sites?thanks for ur help!^^

i tried to dl in clubbox but cannot.

welcome to the thread.. :) ^^ you can watch it in crunchyroll but you have to wait for it to finish downloading before watching.. and i think that episode1 is the only subbed epi yet.. hope that helps :)

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

aww omgsh ^ thanks for the pic tiffany unnie! [:

He looks like me when I'm day dreaming about him LMAO XD <33

Guest ..kaleena..

OMO!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THOSE FANCAMS!!!! GAHH, these boys are SIZZLING!!! hahahahahha, and awwwww, seungri's clip.. he was holding roses.. TT^TT i wanna see that whole clip!! and what was daesung singing?!?! it was an upbeat song!! I LIKE! haha :DDDDDDD

oh, and janny, i just emailed you about the shirt project! ^^

Guest kdsnabi426

wai, thina that's a really cool graphic of gd! and yes i agree, daesung was looking mighty hot in the 2nd ufo clip. when he appeared again at the last second my heart jumped bit like "dang boy can u get any sexier?" haha <3

thanks so much monica and tiffy for sharing the want u fancam clips! whoo! daesung performed ''with me"! now i really really want a dvd of this concert. i love it when he sings wheesung's songs. sounds kinda bad but i didn't listen to a lot of wheesung's songs until I heard daesung singing them. him singing ''a story i can't tell'' by wheesung in the documentary is one of the songs that made me fall in love with voice in the beginning. it'd be really great if he performs that at a concert too.

Guest t. yama

Ah! I forgot to mention, Thina's graphic of GD is so awesome. You did a great job. His smile kills me. (In a good way) :lol:

Found these two pictures! Ahaha, the boys are so silly. Look at TOP in that wig. Maybe it's the same one Daesung wore in

their KM IDOL drama. XD And GD...wearing a wig too? LOL Them advertising their goods makes me want it alll. haha

wantyougoodsqm5.jpg

wantyougoods2ck2.jpg

credits; daum

Some more;;

92276977if3.jpg18016579yc6.jpg

37648710pq4.jpg89026883xm4.jpg

21nf6.jpg11383590za7.jpg

credits; daum

^omg those pics are so cute!!!!!!

i so want the goodies :unsure:

pwahaha GD and TOP looks so awesome in those wigs <33

GD makes such a beautiful girl XD

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1108/wantyougoods2ck2.jpg

^haha GD and maknae are so silly^^

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/880/92276977if3.jpg

^omgosh he really looks like a girl there! a veery pretty one lolz

thanks tiffany for those pics!

Guest mon5482

omg pics are so cute >< haha that must be weird having ur own sticker...TOP checkin out his pic.

That's a blonde wig on jiyong? Better be! I can't tell coz I'm using my phone rite now.

Guest KuYA II

OMG thank you for the fancams!!! ^_____^

gahh t. yama thanks for sharing the pictures!! whoa...top with that grey hair hahahah is that a wig right? hahah it looks okay on him maybe if hes bored he would probably grow it out like that and highlight it hahaha. Jiyong with that blonde wig hehehe it suits him pretty well.. heh

gahh still envy of seungri's hairstyle it looks great on him! =)

heeey. where can you get those goods? i really want someeeeeee. annnnd im new:] im tammy. ncie meeetng everyonee.

~*~

BIGBANG: *checking out the tshirt*

G-DRAGON: “Woaahh!!! Cool VIP T-shirt! These are from who? Where?”

DAESUNG: “International VIPs”

SEUNGRI: “Aigoo!!!”

YOUNGBAE: “are they all girls’ names? Wah so many!”

SEUNGRI: “Aigoo!!!” (super excited maknae)

T.O.P.: “Monica from California, USA….ahahaha THAT’S THE REAL SH…”

DAESUNG: *searches for Doraemon’s name*

G-DRAGON: “Janny from California, USA”

SEUNGRI: “Texas...Aigoo!!!”

DAESUNG: “Texas…woaah!!!”

YOUNGBAE: “ooh I see another one from Texas & even New Jersey”

T.O.P.: “Thailand, China, Canada, etc…”

hellllaaa funnny, thereeee responsess. hoot<3333

Guest the7REAL.

Ahhh thanks Tiffany for sharing those pics. Yay thank you Daesunggie for showing me what those stupid gold stickers are for..haha (I say stupid because I got the Se7en gold plate and I had no idea what to do with it..haha)

Nice try Big Bang, but I am not falling for your UBER CUTE advertising skills, touching all the Want You items to make me WANT THEM. :rolleyes:

I would only really want most of those items if I were going to the concert. T.T

But I want the photoset...lols..And I'd get the rest if I had some extra cash...but Big Bang making me so poor already..lols..XD

BIG BANG I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT MY DIRTY CASH?!?! LOL.

ahhhh TOP looks hella foiine with that wig huh? LOL not. how creepy! Daesunggie looks better with it!

GD look so perrrdy~~~

Archived