[cpop] 183 Club

fallentenshi

一把伞
Anyone heard of them or like them?

Recently they just released their 1st album... some songs are good, but the tune sounds familiar to me. It sounds like a remake of other songs.

Nevertheless, I think some of them can sing and can act as well.

I started noticing them from drama series... especially Min Dao! So cute! hehe .... :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancipooo

omg.. their album is out??? i MUST find it

i simply love 183 club

from their two dramaz "the magicans of love" and " the prince who turn into frog" they were one of the best taiwanese dramaz i ever watched..

does anyone have any background information on this band??

please post

Guest ichigo_no_powder

i agree! my cousins kept on singing their songs when we went to sing K and I swear I've heard some of those songs somewhere else before. I personally don't like them though.

Guest holliiiesterr.

i love how "183" said in chinese is so close to "一把伞" in chinese

hahaha. ok im done.

their songs are pretty good.. i haven't heard 一把伞's full song but i kind of like it. especially when yu get to see the guys.

yeah I think they very clever using 一把伞 as the title song.. their fan club is called 一把伞 club as well... how cool is that?! hehee...

I like 3 songs from the album so far. I like Track 2, track 3 and track 8. Oh yeah, don't you think track 9 is "My little Princess"?? It sounds like it... Track 8 sounds like .. err.. what was the title again?! It was an english song called "Don't ...." something...

But I like their drama OST songs better as well.The more I listen to "Affection Line", the better it sounds... but of course Tony An's version is better.

Anyone has any info on them? Like age, hobbies etc???

Guest 4ualwayz

OMG I HAD A HUGE OBSESSION OF THEM

183.jpg

[left to right]

BDAY: 08/09/76, BDAY:22/02/79, BDAY:26/02/80, BDAY:12/12/76, BDAY:01/04/77

HOPE THAT HELPED! n if u cud read the scan it says some stuff in chinese

Guest spazgal420

Awesome! I didn't think I'd find an 183 Club thread here... but anyway!

I love their new album! I swear, all the songs are addicting! I listened to it nonstop for about a week after releasing.

btw, if there are any Shao Wei fans out there, come check out his newly established English forum! there you can find the download of the 183 Club album, other albums, Cds, mvs, and other goodies! =]

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Jiao_Di_Di/

i'm starting to like them more and more....lolz!!!

their "I'm So Hot" video cracks me up though :lol:

oooh I haven't seen that MV yet... I like their MVs.... they all so hot in there!

4ualwayz - thank you for the info... I didn't realise Min Dao is only older than me by a year or so... but the rest... oh my, nearly 30?!! wow... hehe... they so do not look like a 30 years old. :phew:

Ming Dao. I hope hes going out witht eh gurl from Prince who turns into a frog. MUSICAWESOME

nah he's not and i dunt think he's interested either. Besides they cant date each other cos they're in da same company, it's forbidden... I think all of them are very scaried off the boss...

Guest SuJuSarang<3

OMG I HAD A HUGE OBSESSION OF THEM

183.jpg

[left to right]

BDAY: 08/09/76, BDAY:22/02/79, BDAY:26/02/80, BDAY:12/12/76, BDAY:01/04/77

HOPE THAT HELPED! n if u cud read the scan it says some stuff in chinese

OMG.. i didnt noe they were that old... but they're still SO HOT

lol.. :D

Awesome! I didn't think I'd find an 183 Club thread here... but anyway!

I love their new album! I swear, all the songs are addicting! I listened to it nonstop for about a week after releasing.

btw, if there are any Shao Wei fans out there, come check out his newly established English forum! there you can find the download of the 183 Club album, other albums, Cds, mvs, and other goodies! =]

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Jiao_Di_Di/

thankz for the link +)

Archived