[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I actually feel bad.

We -i guess it refers to us because we are the majority- are being accused of being bullies because we react when people are being rude about our biases, yes rude, not just because we differ in opinion but some posts are really rude. And they feel that they are being put down just because they are OT shippers, when infact they are put down because they are rude. Have we reacted in a bad way to an OT shipper post which is insightful -maybe yes but not to the point of bullying.

The thing that makes me feel bad is we were called crazy immature fangirls, brats, and other really hurtful description but have we reacted as if we are bullied?

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes i am still working on it and wont finish till tomorrow morning i guess  =)) =)) #gonecrazy
yeaah, i wont reply.. thats just another trick to start a new war. While for us, the war is over and guess who's the winner, beyotchess??!! #flippingmyhair LOOOLL

Guest amayah

You  guys are awesome. Thank you >:D<
lol I just prepared a loooooong post about fairness but then I just deleted it after reading your posts :) The other ship is bitter. Very bitter in fact. But nothing what they say will change the facts (or the drama). The drama is done. JCW is a great actor. And we are having our fun here. Nothing will change these facts. ^^
P.s.: And they are wrong. Actually TH-thread no.2 is their thread. Everytime I go there, I see them talking about TH or JCW on every page,(negatively ofc but well, their attention is still on him xD ). 

Guest uctqepe

Dear @amayah, as your number one fan of your story, when will we read another one? gehehehehehhe.. 
you know that you have 17 years to fill in the drama, right? LOOOLL 

Hi chingus!
I've not posted for so much time, but do you believe it if I say I still have to watch the last ep with subs??
I don't want to finish Empress Ki, I'll miss it too much! LOL

Hi @tucci check two different endings, we have original ending and rebroadcast ending.
If you see the original, you'll cry in no time and if you see the rebroadcast one, you'll be much calmer.
:):)

Whatever you watch, tell us how you feel after watch the ending... hehehe

@anyaprasetyo, I know, I've seen the episode raw when it aired.

I don't now if it was the right thing to air another ending...It's like they changed their mind LOL
Even if it was sad, I also liked the first one.
Obviously, as a Tanyang shipper I like the new one, which maybe is more focused on SN, rather than the love triangle.