[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203  Hwanghu mama only likes it when: 2 players and behind closed door!!  
Her eyes at the concubines "are you all ready to die??" 

Watch "JI CHANG WOOK / 지창욱 / PERFECT EMPEROR" on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHtkOa10REI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My goodness!! Urrie emperor so f****** perfect. I'm drooling here =P~

Theres no way urrie badass empress will calm down n stay still when her watching it. Get ready to get an attack from a real hyena tonight pheya~~ :\">

Mama-nim,please have a lil mercy to ur pheya or he'll pass out in one rounde :P

I do some research, and I found a video of Section TV with HJW in Nov 2013
web_460581047.jpg?w=590

Ha Ji Won recalls: “For that scene, we rode the horses for over 8 hours. Our butts were aching, our legs were scraped (“ggaji-da”) with  injuries… I thought I was going to die.”

MC: Didn’t Ji Chang Wook help you?

Ha Ji Won: He was tired too..

MC: .. He must be tired from all the “ggaji-ing” (note: ggaji also means being rebellious)

Ha Ji Won: I was “ggaji-ing” as well

MC: I guess everyone must have ended up “ggaji-ing” at the location set!

Ha Ji Won took a belated while before realizing the MC’s super-childish pun. LOL

:)) :)) :))

Guest uctqepe

Ladies and gentlemen, if someone can enlighten me on what's going on MT, i will be really grateful. I hope i am wrong but was the red message intended for TaNyang?? =(( 
Coz if YES, am gonna go there and reply.. 

Guest uctqepe

@namyo yup!
exactly the same reason, i dont get it! when did we ever bully others?? the only person that got bullied on MT is TA HWAN and sometimes JCW (no matter how subtly, indirectly they wrote it. or sometimes even harshly). So i am really confused why BULLY complaints have to come out now, when everything has ended and no one really care about it anymore). I am sorry but now to me it looks like a child who just lost fighting with his friends and crying for some help to mommy! Sorry for being harsh. 
Please banish me to the temple now :o3 :o3 Paeha is waiting :\">

@uctqepe since I don't know what is really going on there, I would say that the mod is talking to any of the two ships + the TT ship.

*Now I shall come back here*

But hopefully someone that goes there often can help you

Guest uctqepe

@namyo LOL nevermind. Now the latest goodies from our top paparazzi @nploan is much more interesting LOOLLL
Hwanghu mamaa, can we also join “ggaji-ing” with Paeha?? ;))

I dunno but most of the OT fans in MT are being put down or they feel that they are being put down once they post something, most of those who reply are of course TaNyang shippers, i can't blame those who reply on those post because really most of them are rude (the post that are being put down i mean not the posts of OT shippers) TaNyang shippers even SN's shipper only reply when the post is rude and insulting, but those OT shippers whose post are insightful are accepted there, there is always debate in tHE MT but debated there are healthy, there are only some which are immediately put down because they are rude and insulting.
 If they feel that they are being bullied because of that, they should check their own posts first.

Guest uctqepe

@jeenee IKR! if majority happens to disagree with your opinion, will you call it bully?? *pffttt they really should check their timing when filing a complaint, coz it makes them look more ridiculous than ever... 
but @namyo we dont have Paeha's expression to go with that word, while with kurruchi  :\"> :\">