[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Even if Ahjussi learned a flirting lesson, if HJW don't want to participate, then it's useless :D =)) sorry but this ship never sail. Heeheehee.

Surely, she and JCW will have handsome sons 8-> 8->

Next yr, he will be going to military but will get married to HJW first then after his release, it's baby making timeeeee... :\"> X_X

But maybe thinking about other plan like baby making first before enlisting. [-O< hahahaha. What am I thinking?

Maybe that is the reason on JCW statement that he doesn't know if his feeling will change in the future (something like that) because his girlfriend is HJW. We know that their age gap is the issue on their relationship =((

But it doesn't matter because they love each other... Why thinking about the future, it doesn't happen yet.. What's important is the present. 8-> 8->

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taken from HJW thread:

"......Ha Ji-won has worked with many younger actors in previous dramas and film. In this film, she worked with Ha Jeong-Woo who is same age with her. She said, “Ha Jeong-Woo feels like oppa because he is a really mature person.” :-\"

Hmm...unnie has also worked with one young dude whom she complimented as being "mature" although she didn't mention if she thinks of him as adorable dongseng or little bro :-\" :-\" :>

hmm i think u right @namyo, jcw update to congrate someone for today presscon :-?

dont u wonder why he try to show his teeth in this cold weather :> his mouth saying "cheer" chinggus ;;) ;;)

*i tried already n it really have the same mouth shape* =))

edit:
@MichelleG maybe jcw is the only person always laments its cold on the set becoz he hoping someone will notice how pitiful he was and treats him like in the last musical :-\" :-\"

Thanx to ladykate .. It seem ahjussi described unnie as "salmon" ... Omega?? Ahjussi .. why not candy :-/ :-/ becos there are so many wild cats/kittens .. Unnie will be danger if she is a fish :(|) :(|)

Please allow me to hit the kitten that keep on complaining abt cold climate /:) /:)

I thought his latest interview he is happy in the set ... He cn feel the warmth..

Hmm even in a freezing cold weather i wonder how possible mosquitoes able to survive

:-\" :-\"

class="post-title entry-title" We Were In Love: Chapter 20 Part 1 Posted on 3:48 PMby TaNyang Haven with No comments wwil20-1.png Fanfic Won Wook _ Empress Ki 650 years later “We were in love” Chapter 20 From the day Ha Ji Won stays in the hospital, Ji Sung rarely goes to the company but just standing by her side to take care of her. Today...

link: http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/12/we-were-in-love-chapter-20-part-1.html

Eng trans from JCW Kitchen:

오늘은 진짜 너무너무 춥다..
춥다 라는 단어론 다표현할수없어
#더쎈게필요해 #춥다 #너무 #ㅊ춥다
#힐러 #서정후 #겨울남자

Today is really very very cold..
The word “cold” cannot fully express this
#a stronger (word) is needed #cold #too #c cold
#healer #seojunghu #winter guy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@drbigapple that's why it's not mosquito's bite, but someone else's bite ;;) :\">

:)) :))

Ah this winter guy, how he can survive the shooting for the next 2 months when he always complain being cold every few days? [-( [-(

Your ahjussi is smart because all we need is more fish in this thread, salmon is okay too :> :>

@jiji0203‌

yes that taiwan interview when hjw chose the emperor card was translated, maybe kanya can dig out that video for u or u can look it up at tanyang haven...

@drbigapple‌

today happy day for u becos of presscon but i am pretty sure that hjw mental age is more similar to jcw becos mr hjw too mature for her.

----

jcw IG getting too similar, one day when i got the time, i will collate them together: they are cold, colder getting even colder. i think he is beginning to miss noona becos hjw brings snacks for them to eat on set right? did i remember correctly.

yep jcw trolling hjw by updating IG today :))

Oh Doc u trying to convince us that is a kiss mark huh ;)) ;))

If mosquitoes couldnt find in this cold weather so it should be a teeth mark :-B after puppy post that infamous selfie unnie gets mad then bites on his neck :-SS :-SS

*delulu to the max*

-----------

Yeah @qwenli u not wrong, the actors said that hjw often shared her foods on the EK set

Lol so not only no one for him to grab hand/tease but also no foods for him thats why he feels cold =))

Lol now he called himself the winter guy. Poor :o3 .. and ahjushi fed us fish today and its a salmon fish. :))

@qwenli lol i misread ur post. I thought its about hjw sending foods on the Healer set..

Another reason why jcw feels cold becoz there's no someone who will brighten up his day and her smile that warmth up the set. Well that is how he described unnie.

@sakura29angel‌

actually hae is sun so haewadal is sun and moon. the nim is a honorofic like Mr/Ms but more respectful.

----

ysterday as i sleep i still thot of uri jiji, they really give me alot of warmth thru their relationship.

looking at hw jcw whine abt the cold weather, i think he is going to hv a hard time in the army also he really need a noona to take care of him. ;)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Ha Ji Won Wants to Have Three Sons

2014.08.02_ha-ji-won-800x450.jpg

At a press conference held at the Apgujeong CGV in Seoul on December 17 for the movie “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” actress Ha Ji Won revealed that the film got her thinking about marriage.

In “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” Ha Ji Won portrays Heo Ok Ran, the beautiful wife of Heo Sam Kwan (Ha Jung Woo). She and Ha Jung Woo will portray the progression of the couple’s relationship, from the early lovey dovey dating stages to forming a family and raising three sons together.

Ha Ji Won commented, “This is my first real role as a mother. Through filming, I experienced the warmth of a family. It made me think again about marriage. If I were to get married, I want to have three sons.” Director and lead actor Ha Jung Woo chimed in, sharing that Ha Ji Won affectionately takes care of the child actors on set.

“Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” is an adaptation of the internationally acclaimed novel of the same name by Yu Hwa. It follows the story of an easygoing man named Heo Sam Kwan who must overcome the biggest challenge of his life.

The film is slated to premiere in theaters on January 15.

source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/17/ha-ji-won-wants-to-have-three-sons/

Jiji, do you hear her wish ?? THREE SON THREE SONN ??? THREE OF JIJI JUNIOR ?!!!!!

omaayaaaa, please make it happen. 

She already gave you a sign muewahahaha :))

palli palli pallli

i saw his account always mention about cold and ha ji won said about she wants three sons suddenly my byeontae mind popped up. You know what i mean >

:)

@ruzikie our mind is similar... similar in perviness :\"> =)) =))

@sharonsfv it's not because there's no food because rachel noona also brought some foods to set... it's because he doesn't have appetite... and also wants to "eat" another thing :x :\">

Yunno, I mean.. he likes to eat like this...
It can be literal eating...

Or "I can eat"

;)) ;))
------------------------------------------------

guys, seriously I just go back to backread this thread... We're at around 500pages when EK ended, flash forward 8 months later and we're at p1386... our ship is going fast \m/ \m/

Archived