[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

omooo thank you you guys so muchhhh
hehehe yeah i just saw the ost "thorn love"
and i dieddd
see you all in heaven
B-)
how can their chemistry be so strong???? why why whyyyyy????
and in Vietnam a lot ship her with the other guy, WY, which makes me really sad
but i can live here now moeheheehe

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree @jiji0203, hjw really too carefull when take jcw pix down, the way she grab it as if his pic made from glass and afraid it will be broken when pass to the translator :x :x
-----------------------------------------------

btw last night before go to sleep, i thinking about why JiJi always try to avoid each other :-B

we know both hjw and jcw are kind-heart persons, actually they dont want to lie to others but they cant control everything

eg: for the greeting videos, she can talk will treat hb and lsg a meal comfortably but how about if that is jcw? could she still talk that easily?
"chang wook shii i will treat u a meal later" yeah sounds so false while they usually meet each other, recently at MBC awrads

so the best,they shouldnt talk too much about each other in case for future announcement if they really secret dating

one more thing i tot about is jcw goin to the army, that time only his mom left at home, better there is someone take care her, maybe jcw will announce something before enlisting 8-|

okie thats my (delulu) feeling
--------------------------

ah what time is unnie vip premiere chinggus? dunno jcw will come or not but i think not too much hope

whether JiJi will grant our wish on my birthday today 8-> 8->

@‌sharonsfv

yr birthday today?happy birthday!!

cobm premiere change to 15th or 14th@drbigapple? jcw last musical performance 13th

today healer new bts, i think its ok, i can still take it. i see namyo n uctqepe there too :)>-

@sharonafv HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAYYY CHINGU!!!

I am trying to watch the new Healer BTS but it's not loading properly looks like my phone is participating. Haha :> :>

If only MBC showed the cave scene, smooch scene, cpr, feeding the medicine by lips even the R scene. [-( [-( but I still love the BTS in our secret hide out. :-D :-*

kamsamitaa my dear chinggus for the birthday wish @qwenli @kanyaprasetyo @MichelleG ^:)^ :x

hoho Doc u should becoz everything still under control by piggy :>

hmm but i wonder why jcw not update his IG yesterday night or this morning for Healer promotion as usual :-? oh i know, seems he busy w someone just back from her Singapore FM and no time for update :-\"

But today is healer ... He already didnt watch the kissing scene when he attended the mbc award .. So how could he missed today healer dating scene

:-\" :-\" :-\" he need to watch so cn feel fuzzy together /:) /:)

I juz wish my jetplane and Dino prince will attend :x :x :x

Good day Chinguuu... happy monday. And here's some pic for celebrating our first CPR kissing from uri Jiji. Only for fun, no heart feeling hahahaha.... some picture taken from Google, simply edit by me.. enjoy :-*

image_zpsdc073af6.jpg

Empress Ki VS The Hobbit :))

image_zpsdefe31d5.jpg

Empress Ki VS Kuch Kuch Hotta Hai. For this I can't stop laughing =))

image_zps5ac0b006.jpg
And this, extra bonus for someone who have birthday today, Happy Birthday @sharonsfv :-*

image_zpsa93513d1.jpg

juz becos i m a bit curious to see if any guest receive invitation for coabm vip..opps..found out mr kdw like one piece very much 8-| 8-| and he is someone with wits(he is top student) and have artistic talent(can made own furniture).. =)) =))
opps i better stop before dino come and b-( b-( b-(

Lol...@drbigapple just now your jetplane update his ig with soundtrack (lyric) pic and his caption : my younger sister Jiwon. She involved in soundtrack this time. Enjoy. i'm so proud of you

Actually am stay alert about his ig update nowadays ...so when i scrolling down my ig page ...i saw his update and his ig caption with name - jiwon =)) =)) then i feel relieve after seeing young sister word #:-S

Seriously his caption makes my heart beating so fast =)) =))

Hmm... :-? why everyone that being relates with jiwon unnie ...always gt people name jiwon around them =)) =))

and i just know he hv a younger sister 8-X

wat my jetplane =(( =(( he so free to update his ig meant he didn attend the vip premier :(( :(( so his sister also interested with star 8-| 8-|the premier goin start soon.....unnie please no ahjumma style
@JacquelinQu better put more focus on mr kdw/ruffy one piece =)) =))

Guest keijiofficial

im new here! :) but not with the posts, i've been lurking the thread since last year but it was only now that i decided to create an account. Nice to meet you guys! 

Archived