[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tsk tsk tsk ..chinggus please be calm :-B :-B she juz cant wait to see her fans .... Anyway unnie shouldnt be so nervous unless if she waiting to reveal a shocking news :P:P Wat i observe is ....most of the times when she is in oversea ...She love to wear the hotel bathrobe and taking selca :-? :-? Perhaps she taking more than juz a picture n send to someone :-\" :-\"

Woohoo!! Waiting for your updates @qwenli @coppersun! Enjoy your time to meet unnie ;;)

I waited for unnie to come here, alas she only goes to SG... It's okay, maybe next march I could get lucky meet my dino KWB who hold FM here..

@drbigapple if she wants to say "my heart is beating... see you soon" to her fans, she should write it in English since her fans would understand it easier.. :P so the message must be for someone in Korea :> :-\"

10665350_822640514447536_1009735932_a.jp10881872_882529455111581_125870759_a.jpgcr: jiji ig
jcw: "i am Taiwan"hjw: "i'm Singapore" Both conveniently forget to put "in"  :-j :-j :-j :-j =)) =)) what a match these two are  #-o ;))
btw, S'porean loves ginger bread man that much? last time, i saw unnie took pics with ginger bread stuffed toy too

Unnie sings That Man
B6_GenvCYAQAGLC.jpg
cr: hallyuSg

SeGa fans must be overjoyed now that Binnie also sends her greeting message... Big fish for me... why no JCW? Don't tell me he's busy because LSG and Binnie also super busy. LSG promote for movie while Binnie shoot drama... :-S 8-|

Definitely agree with @‌ kanya Tsk tsk tsk unnie dont try to gv excuse tat becos piggy is too far away in isolated village when haedawal staffs cn go there time to time ... Btw why frm hallyusg tweeted that unnie  did a film in china :-/ :-/ how come no media abt that at all :-/ :-/ and it goin to be release soon ... Dont tell me she cameo in jackie chan movie with my jetplane 8-} 8-} since that movie goin release soon too

hmm..so unnie only voluntary suggest to buy meal for these two gentlemen....poor  :@) :@) :@).....no wonder he always complaining cold..he not receiving enough food with nutrient:(|) :(|)
@JacquelinQthanx chinggu.. i have to beat the translator b-( b-( for making me delulu a while =)) =))

Archived