[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan
so chinggu back to detective mode =)) =))

but i wonder why  unnie choose tis pic as her new ig profile pic :-/ :-/ becos i thinking the one in her secret photoalbum look more yummy...and more skin expose..perhaps someone doesnt allow that.. :-\" :-\"

class="entry-title"[Magazine] Lady Kyunghyang 2015 January Issue

by JCW Kitchen

“Ha Ji Won noona whom I worked with in ‘Empress Ki’ is also a school senior. We were able to get closer quickly because we had something in common, so I’m also looking forward to getting closer to senior Yoo Ji Tae (laughs).”

Read the whole article here

hmm  not to troll...but i guess the article abt hjw as piggy ideal type is juz to relate that jcw had chose her as ideal type before..not that he choose her as ideal type again....neither was he asked in the interview about his ideal type....
he juz convey that bein a celeb he also cant help to fall in love like normal people..... :-B  :-B

Lol ...chingus actually not only jiji changed their ava pic ....jiwon unnie stylist change her ava pic too but not photoshoot pic ...its puppy pic =)) and i am sure she changed it today because this afternoon her ava pic x changed yet .. and both jiji look gorgeous and sexy with their new ava pic 8->

I really find it whaley that of all the dates we have in the calendar, they chose to change their DP at the same night. :> why not yesterday, tomorrow, the next day. We have 365 days in a year. Lol. Hehehehe

Goodnight chingus.

*floating in delulu pool.

darn, i miss the party!  :(  but boy did we catch a lot of whale yesterday \:D/ <:-P <:-Panyway, why jcw interested in getting closer to yjt? ;)) and not pmy, who is also a senior? :> :> simple...jcw's not interested in pmy!and jiji changing to sexy profile pics on same day 8-> :x :x we're getting close u guys! 

@jiji0203‌

hmm because yjt is frm the same uni as unnie too ... So he indirectly telling us he been contacting unnie at the same time to learn how to approach the senior ...

@‌nploan

Tsk tsk tsk ... My dear chinggu why u went to comment abt unnie is prettier than pmy ... It may cause ruckus #-o

In the celeb world ... bein pretty is truly an advantage :-B :-B

But keep in mind juz outer beauty alone (especially female) will not bring them any further if acting is not putting strong impression on people ... After all there will be more and more new actresses who are prettier appeared ...or those who seek for PS .. Or have strong 'sponsor' behind ...

But still i mad at piggy [-( [-( becos he didnt praise unnie pretty (tsk tsk tsk but saying she bully him.. Introvert ...) making other think is unnie not pretty /:) /:) or is unnie juz an old lady /:) /:)

Yea an ahjumma who playing basketball with the top idols suju :-\" :-\"

@doc you're missing out on good stuffs! we're enjoying delicious fishes at our secret hideout  :> :> :> hmm..unless chingu have not been joining but secretly peeking?  ;))  jcw need not be so obvious- praising unnie as pretty blah blah blah ...coz to him she's far more than just a pretty lady  8->

I think it's really not important if he is not praising her beauty because it's too obvious. :> besides, unnie is too good in different ways that he cannot elaborate everything to the media so I guess that's why he chooses a noona who is not pretty but good in different ways. Ehehe. Pretty + good is not in the choices though.

I will also go for someone who he didn't mention she's pretty but feeding us with fishes than someone who he praise their beauty yet he acts cold. :-D I mean if JCW is praising HJW beauty to the press yet very cold, distant and look not interested to HJW will you be happy?! I am sure if he acts that way, then this ship has been sunken a long time ago. :-p :-$

Back to delulu pool. I-)

Lol who said he didnt praise her? They need to backread this thread and research his All interviews after EK. He praises her a lot that even the mc suggested him to date her. And dont u guys remember this "Ha Ji Won noona is capable, kind and BEAUTIFUL, shes very a nice WOMAN. See the difference? He is not just praising his co-star in a drama but he is praising her as a Man to a Woman. i love the way how he admired her and praised her during those interviews and the way he treats behind the camera, he is a playful guy BUT there's more than that , i feel it. It is not how u treat ur senior. I know u guys know it *wink. Lol so i gave in and ship him to her.

Jiwon unnie IG update 
10881872_882529455111581_125870759_n.jpg

IG Caption : Good morning ~I'm Singapore 설레인당~^^이따 만나
Facebook Caption :  Good morning ~I'm in Singapore~~                                    My heart is beating~
                                    See you sooooon~~~~^^

unni forget to put -in-  #-o #-o  or else people will think  her name is  s'pore =)) =)) unnie n piggy should attend to english class together /:) /:) but if they are sitting together..sigh....i think juz forget about it..unnie u go to english class alone...while piggy cn learn frm white bear noona =)) =))

Today is a wonderful day. but so busy with all the whaley stuff. Need to learn deep sea diving in the ocean to catch up with both of them.
\:D/ \:D/
By a stroke of luck, I will be going with Coppersun to HJW fanmeet later in 5 hours time !!! <:-P

Archived