[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I think in the ending of 2nd BTS, that was the time that JCW is falling for HJW. Or JCW has already told HJW about his feelings but for Unnie,"let me think about it first" :))
It seems like he wanted HJW to notice him. "Notice me, Noona!"
On the first BTS, the staff came to HJW yet JCW is keep looking at her. 
The pictorial is last year right?! So the feelings has already blossomed and today they are secretly dating..
8-> 8-> 8->

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry unnie but the kbs variety show looks kinda boring to me :-SS :-SS :-SS why so many of the hosts when the only person playing is the guest with the employees .....
unnie should have join running man like wat seung gi did...(hmm if seunggi didnt confirm he is 'taken' i guess everyone will think there something fishy fishy between him and chae won.....)
so..@qwenli are u goin to unnie fm??she arriving in singapore tomorrow...i dont expect she will gv any 'fishes' to the media....

@drbigapple I miss seeing unnie in RM.. i thought she was great in RM... funny, athletic, doing aegyo and blends well with the cast..
I only catch up the video cuts from Invisible Man n the varshow still don't have strong concept that appeal me.. But let's see if there's engsub definitely I'll watch to see unnie.

@ChelseaS right! JYH actually promotes his drama a lot in IG.. so no fishy :)>-

hhahaa luckily our captain made a quick announcement....
so my ship still sail..opps i meant still fly :> =)) =))(unnie please dont forget to send an invitation card to him ..after all he gave a treat to  the whole coabm casts )

edit@kanya
i prefer to see unnie joining 'cooking games show...)...or  survivor game 

@drbigapple wait, isn't unnie cast in kimchi cooking show something? When she post drinking beer n kimchi on IG.. Or is it not a varshow actually?
Unnie can join 1N2D like Jo In Sung or Law of The Jungle then to meet fellow hyenas :D:D

I dunno.. It filmed long time ago wonder why is it not aired... Maybe she really taking a break promoting someone beer =)) =))

Why "secret garden" will alwiz tag along with her in variety show... Unnie really need act in new romance drama (but please make it simple to re-enact... Becos most hosts of variety show cant dive...or strip to do the body warming scenes

=))

Because someone showing his wit in ig

Btw unnie should put piggy in her luggage /:) /:) it seems during healer filming his ears alwiz red even though not in intimate/fuzzy/palpitation scenes :-B :-B piggy really. need to enjoy tropical climate

:-\"

Im just wondering why she must zoom her face that big :-?

Oh i got the meaning, Didnt jcw always cold when filming :-/ by this way*stare at the right place* im sure jcw will feel hot whenever seeing her pics :\"> :\">

Maybe unnie giving gifts for her piggy before she goes to Sin, i guess 8->

Gosh...i'm not a SEGA fan and certainly don't dislike the drama, but it's time media/tv stop associate unnie with it already! and same goes to u, unnie! today is unnie's fm, right? I hope it's SEGA free this time  [-(  no offence, that variety show "invisible man" look (:|
and this had me =))10906060_394697840705505_228553427984490
cr as labeled

Well because the media still think unnie have the best chemistry with binnie :-B :-B and sega is something like YFTS.. High ratings drama and alot ppl love the romance scenes n storyline :-B :-B

@jiji0203‌

why u bringing the kissing scene to this thread tsk tsk tsk ...

Unnie may not be watching the drama :P:P

She may be playing basketball with someone :-\" :-\"

I wonder cn that variety show survive ... She should promote the movie through sbs variety show...

@drbigapple‌ it's nice that SeGa is still recognized but I just hate it when I read isn't that the actress from SeGa??? 8-| well I guess is a blessing too. But come on I wish they would show something else. But Ottoke. I don't manage the media

It's because SeGa is a hit and phenomenal drama... Even hearing the OST n you'll recognize the drama right away... (like in Invisible Man when KBS sings SeGa OST n everyone knows it)
Even though after SeGa unnie has been working at several dramas n movies (Sector 7, As One, The Huntresses, TK2H, EK), it's inevitable people always associate her with SeGa.. same like JCW, in several article they associate him with Smile Donghae 8-| 8-|

btw.. I just searched IG and naver in hope to find unnie's airport pics then wondered why no pics.. I forget that she's supposed to land at Changi at 10pm not 10am :-@ #-o

unnie currently in  coabm presscon with ahjussi :-B :-B unnie... i know u in'falling in love' mood ..but doesnt need to wear such a flowery dress /:) /:)
@kanya..i think chinggu will be wrong... :)] :)] it seem after this healer...fans will have more impression of him in this drama..than the previous work...though ek is his turning point of career)after all they won best couple ...when in mbc unnie is greedy with 2 men..tsk tsk tsk....

i guess media will question binnie  too during his drama presscon...after all it is his  4 years dramacomeback....
:-B :-B

@namyoi juz hoping unnie can create another phenomenal drama with a hot young guy .....need to show to those who  are saying she juz too old to be compatible with young men....i hope those who  badmouth abt her will jawdrop to see her amazing acting :-B :-B  

Archived