[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something for @qwenli @ChelseaS and JH fans

B6e7qZkIYAAD8Jz.jpg
fullsizephoto365855.jpg
shine57_zps7dbc7058.png

cr: karen_527 twitter, soompi
=)) =))

MBC executives be like...
A: Ah, this EK drama has so many costume... it's too pretty to waste.. There's much fabric too!
B: So?
A: We have to make another Goryeo drama!
B: Bingo!
A: Just recycle SN costume n maybe WY costume too
B: Ok call

I can't ignore JH as Seungnyang :)) mianhae! ^:)^ ^:)^

Hi guys :D Happy New Year guys and sorry been MIA for this whole week because of some stuff and unrelated object came into my head and also screwed up my whole life >:)thanks god, i didn't get affected by his chemistry with other party because i get affected by second lead syndrome in Healer :)) :)) Bless mee ;)

Unnie updates her IG 6 times today and two pictures are her toy collections!!! LOL.. :))
Hwaiting for JCW. ;))
and she followed NASA today. :-D
and Omo.. uploaded a picture of the sun.. :)) Unnie is a weirdo sometimes.. hehehe
@kanya LOL!!!! Hahahaha... That is resourceful. Did SN resurrect as a guy? ;))

@kanyaprasetyoLOL, thanks for the costume pix. JH new show is also with MBC so I am sure its the same costume folks working on the outfits. Actually it seems to me they are styling JH like taltal. :))
----------------jiwonnie must be very free today to upload 6 IG pix!! :)The Gustav Klimt painting - The kiss is one of my fav too.  Some people put it horizontally, but it should really be vertical

usually its people with love in their heart that will like this painting. The couple in the painting is really passionate, right?

GustavKlimt016b7HN9.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------Another happy update:One of Ha ji won's agency manager posted the following today:
Healer filming in Daejeon on 3rd and 4th JanFilming during the early mornings can be tiring.
hjwa.jpg

hjwaa.jpg

Hajiwon who have her own agency now, must have signed some new actors. This photo taken at the Nov dinner with the New Zealand Ambassdor shows includes the actor on the extreme right who is currently acting as Healer senior (when he was young)
kdramastars.jpg

JCW must have pulled in quite a couple of people into Healer production. His friend Oh Jong Suk took on a significant role as one of the 5 people operating pirate radio station in the drama. Now we know, Healer senior (youth version) is also played by someone he knows. 
So we know, relationship between jcw and hjw is really very close professionally. As for other aspects, its up to your imagination.  ;))

I'd write a thesis if I analyze the pic one by one... but let me try...

The first 2 pics after Vogue magz are action figures n toys... N in second pic, she only highlight Luffy from One Piece. My friend, big One Piece fan and ofc loves Luffy will admit the character is very cute, funny, adorable, but smart n flexible too (ofc)...But actually the toys n action figures are more appropriate for man, rather than woman, although maybe unnie really like to collect them too. There's many animal toys, Santa, bear, and even robot couple. :-B

Then there's expressionist painting. A man kisses a woman at the cheek.. They look intimate as they hold each other. maybe the painting is from gallery?  :-/ or is it from unnie's house? if we goes by the logic that a particular painting makes us longing about something... (for ex, you see mountain painting then you miss the mountain) then here she looks kiss painting n miss to kiss someone :\"> :\">

Audrey Hepburn portrait n sun picture are so absurd n I have no idea about them....
Hmm... maybe sun refers to Haetnim? :-? "bright sun"?
And audrey refers to her dream to be like her?

Yeoreobun, how about your interpretation? Are they just random pics just because unnie not update IG for so long n she repay it today? ;))

yay! thnx @qwenli there are so many kdramas out there, wonder why her agency chose the Healer,now i understand why her staff ms.chou visited the filming site weeks ago, so are we gonna see the kim guy too in Healer... so many coincidence recently, like what jiji0203 said its Whaley! hahaha

Before we even know, JCW will move agency to Haewadal ;)) ;))
Wookie-yah, I'm sure your noona will embrace you with open arms >:D< >:D<

@qwenli I think it's better if we call him Healer teacher so people won't confused with Healer JCW right now... Ah, so he's in HJW's agency, no wonder HJW staff would come to Healer filming... Would HJW visit his actor too? Maybe she can arrange to visit JCW too :))

I just read the analysis on The Kiss painting.. I can't help but chuckle all the way :\"> only people in love or look for love (or sensitive, sentimental people) would drawn to that painting.

http://www.gustavklimtthekiss.com/projects/gustavklimtthekiss/

@kanyaprasetyo
I think my only conclusion after seeing the 7 IG update is:- HJW can really be crazy when she is in love (she said that before)- she is at home today and really bored.- she really missed someone.- All the audrey hepburn, sun picture and gustav klimt, they are all codes to someone. :)) :)) :))
:x

Archived