[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @sharonsfv I was busy in my cave for weeks that's why I was not up-to-date abt JiJi. But I'm not a bad fangirl...just a naughty fangirl  ;))
puppy, just updated his IG. Did he remembered someone while looking at the scenery? ;))I think he is saying to his fans not to get colds.

Another lonesome IG update. uri poor :o3
as i think about it, even if jiji is in love, its long distance dating. after ek, hjw went to the provinces to film cobm, then now jcw filming. [-( so tough to date. they need to video call each other all the time. cant imagine the phone bills. :))
since the awards on different dates, if mbc is smart, they should invite jcw to the show as presenter too. but not sure if he free to go, since filming. I am not sure if kbs will nominate him and rachel for best couple, the show just started and the romance line havent really commence too, it will be abit wierd. But for sure, they will make him attend, he will end up sitting with yoo ji tae ala bromance.

Hmm agree chinggus sure he missing someone again :-?

The pic looks like he took it on day but why till now just post it, seems at this cold night he suddenly miss certain noona :-\" :-\"

Oh oh btw i got it, whenever jcw see the river/ sea he will remember about someone has unforgetable memories w him 8-} 8-}

The worst possible outcome for TaNyang shipper: JiJi come to different awards. They not win anything (okay HJW can't win anything because she's not nominated) only EK has hope for Best Drama but it's also not win. JCW and Rachel get the best couple...

The best outcome: JiJi both attend MBC awards, sit in the same row or even next to each other. JCW sits and stays far away from the MC at KBS awards 8-} EK wins Best Drama. JCW wins Best actor at KBS

Since the best outcome is not really feasible, I would give anything to make JiJi attend same awards show.. Jebal!!! [-O< [-O<

haha suddenly santa throw us a surprise gift ... Since kitten now under kbs .. Perhaps uncle jjm may present and accompany unnie in mbc instead =)) =)) after all he is also a previos top excellence award winner .... 
Cn see kitten trying to do alot healer promo frm his ig :-? It is xmas ... Young people mostly will go out for dating n those with families enjoying each other company... People will feel warmth :P:P So is kitten not even having a break for xmas :-/ :-/ poor kitten... 

It looks like he loves seeing the river/water. You are right. He remember their first scene filmed on EK. He uploaded water 3 times this week. You will remember the one you love in the place you first meet. And that water reminds him of her. 8-> 8-> :blush:

again, the "cold" on his caption is present. Haha. Yeah I know it's cold in korea so it's kinda normal if he mentioned it but all of his update he has to say that?!

Maybe cold=i miss my Yeobo 8->

Is it me or JCW smile is normal JCW when attending YJT's movie. ;)) because there is no HJW that can make him smile widely. Like what happened on Dec. 7.

Omo! Rachel noona and JCW-ssi will attend KBS drama awards?! Please, no fish. [-O< [-O<

Unnie is not updating her IG. ~X(

I've been a silent reader here yesterday because I got cold maybe because I've been visiting JCW's cold update :-j

Reality vs Delulu

What JCW update on his IG:
The wind is chilly..
The night wind is even more chilly…
Everyone please do not go out at night but watch Healer
Please take care not to catch a cold…
#Healer #MonTuesDrama #Wind #Seems like a plea but also does not seem like one #Tomorrow will be more interesting

What the update led my imagination:

JCW: "Noona, tonight is cold
Don't go out and watch my drama instead :)
Tomorrow will be interesting too"

HJW: "Are you crazy? You hug her several times in one episode. Do you wanna die?" :-L

=)) =))

hahah even though kitten may be hugging the white bear many times..i hope he wont behave like choi jin hyuk who said he prefers to kiss his co star than hugging..
and omo.....wonder did kitten know he meet his rival yesterday??hahha the handsome kim ji hoon....
anyway  is trollcape really confirm not releasing any cf...tsk tsk tsk....no wonder their models complaining cold.....
unlike millet psh doin well in cold weather...she have alot of outdoor filming too....
hmm..becos unnie is juz an award presenter so i cant expect her to deliver  her speech or sudden declaration she goin take a short break to produce 3 sons 
=)) =)) =))

Chinguus... seems there's no fish recently :( Mamanim so quite, that's why maybe puppy feel so lonely and cold with his caption #-o

I need a big strike from Jiji, just like when Mamanim come to Musical... [-O<

Anyway, I read a comment from last update of Wookie, someone seems so angry (she write with capslock) because Wookie play a role with PMY. She said, PMY only for LMH, don't you dare! For the forst time I laugh again, finally someone realize that PMY is not match with Wookie :)) (ignore the nominee of best couple for KBS award :)) ) I reply her comment, and said not to worry and don't be angry. Wookie only for Ji Won, no one else... :D :x

Maybe my comment is nothing, but Oh, God I'm so hungry,....pleaseee give me a big fiissh!!! :(( :)) :))

ji hoon said in his interview if he gt chance.he wish to act along with unnie... :-B :-B
  and it seem unnie gain another fanboy..tis time it is someone who is 14 years younger than her...hahahai think fanboy shouldnt put list her a ideal type.....hmm should change it as 'role model'...tsk tsk tsk....
anyway...i really think the fans/shippers or our chinggus here shouldnt do such thing in the celebs ig...hmmm poor kitten...previously greenman fans...nw minmin fan ...sigh....

Trans from JCW Kitchen:
Diligently filming!!!!
#healer #watch the live broadcast

aigoo, now he's diligently filming, no longer cold
8-} 8-}
chingus, please prepare as we will witness more skinships between changmin in the future... though I admit whoever the partner is, JCW always breaks my heart with his lovesick expression =((
I just want to hug n pass him to mamanim :)) :))

oh btw unnie is confirmed to come to MBC DA... prepare for more heartbreaking during drama awards chingus =(( :((

aww JCW-ssi should take a rest tomorrow. I see he's working very hard for his drama.  Wookie its okey, tomorrow is Christmas EVe, relax and sip some wine with your loved ones and special someone. and don't forget to greet her on ur IG, ur fave noona. :)

@doc so KJH is another fanboy of unnie. ERrrrr Trollcape!! I hate Trollcape! Its their chance to release a cf for the two, jcw has Healer while unnie CoaBM.

I dont worry anymore with Rachel noona, i think she's harmless. lol but can't help to feel jealous when i saw some bts pics. lol

and unnie pls update ur ig tomorrow, sure :o3 is waiting for ur post and us too.
[-O<

Omo.. :(( I wonder if JCW will be the same as last year.

Will he stare at PMY?

Will he nod while she is speaking?

Will he follow her when she leaves. :-SS :-SS

I have to prepare my heart...

Unnnnieee, what did you both do on Dec. 7. Why you didn't update since then. =((

is this what secret dating do? Kill the shippers? =))

Archived