[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

I don't know about my feelings but the attendance of JJM on JCW musical didn't create jealousy in my heart :)) unless someone will upload a photo of them together :-SS

The color of the coats arent the same because JJM it's dirty brown while HJW is khaki-ish \:D/

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanya

Hmm.. Isnt that action should be unnie with her extremely young bf(mr kim) in the musical yesterday =)) =))

I guess now unnie cn finally take a break... So many tanyang shippers keep asking her to go watch kitten musical...

She finally attended as a fren/ ex collegues...

Kim In Sik =(( Everyday Kim In Sik =(( I even investigate hard even translating all of his possible hangul name to know his birthday still, he is being connected as Unnie's bf. =(( Is Unnie that desperate to have a relationship with someone almost half of her age :((
LOL! haha. Still In Sik is just a young boy with na*ghty mind.. :D :D

Hi everyone!

The picture posted of "JJM" watching "The Days" is not actually him. It's Kim San Ho

This is the link to the poster's IG
http://websta.me/n/baekmj85

Someone asked on the comments if it was JJM and she said no. So those who were depressed earlier, stop being depressed now. :P

@ChelseaS‌

u are truly awesome!!!

yes use my pathetic korean to read the comments and she hashtag kim san hoo? And i google up this guy, he seems to be an actor too?

now now, shd i be the devil to tell the jjm fans that it wasnt him? there was many discussions abt this on the jjm baidu thread. :))

@drbigapple‌

u can frame up that photo.they look like brother n sister to me :))

@‌jacquelinQ

the hjw cover is beautiful!!

Ahjussi, where do you want to go with your beautiful niece? :P
Please give your blessings for her relationship with handsome Healer boy
=)) =))

Seriously, they look more like uncle and niece than romantic partners :)>-

Don't worry @doc I still find your ahjussi very talented in acting. Someone even comment on COABM post "Best Male Movie actor and Best Female Movie Actor" so their acting def will be amazing, it's just it's hard to ship them :-SS

unnie, you wear transparent dress like that, male hyenas will come to you =P~
:bz

@qwenli
Hahaha. Yeah. I was also surprised about the info that JJM was there, because I didn't think they were close. I wouldn't be surprised if Jo Jae Hyun or the actor who played Baek Han was there.

Anyway, the smaller guy's name is Shin Dae Sik, and the taller guy who was mistaken as JJM is Kim San Ho. :D :D :D

Maybe you should break the news on Baidu? Hehehe

I went from a numb mouth thanks to the dentist to smiley heart when I read that unnie was there, at the musical, but I went numb :| when supposedly jjm was there with unnie. Even supposedly matching coats /:) and back to happy heart it wasn't even him :P

No wonder I feel bipolar thanks to the thread B-)

Archived