[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That troll pix and astroboy is really funny.

We can easily relate astroboy to healer boy, doing those backflips etc. And she posted this after the kbs ent weekly interview right? She was at home, so she must have watched the interview and got inspiration.

no captions = not meant for fans but for specific person

I think HJW really in love, one minute she is all posh, sipping wine with xmas wreath etc trying to show her busy bf that she is enjoying life and then she troll her bf by making fun of him as astro boy doing stunts.

=D>

GhOh so finally unnie gave some late flowers for someone to congrate his presscon plus wine ;)) ;)) hmm seem they celebrating their own party :-?

And what is that toys? Is she too free to play them at this late time /:) /:) my understand about that post is a hero fighting w a zoompi and seems the hero won :-? Oh till this time i only know a person so called hero...yeah right that is Healer...seems unnie indirect to tell someone "Healer fighting!" :-\" :-\"

Er i dunno what im talking...maybe today im a bit dizzy so talking these nonsense at this time...should go to sleep 8-| #-o

Finally HJW updated her IG.  ;)) It's true that she often wears black these days. 
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that HJW has a cameo role in drama 'Healer' as JCW's mother when she was young. Oh hoho...Actually on the relationship chart of the drama, they don't show the face of the actress in that role yet. ;;)  I guess my dream never comes true. LOL
EDIT: Life is so unfair. I heard Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-Eum will reunite in 'Kill Me Heal Me' just after 1 year since their last drama 'Secret'. Also Huyn Bin and Han Ji Min will reunite in their new project after Fatal Encounter. Reunion is really the trend. When will our couple reunite in a drama or movie?  /:) 8->

@nploan I also had weird dream 2 days ago. In my dream JCW and HJW meets again in a drama. The drama is set in the past, something like 1920s-1930s. Their love story is similar to Trollcape just that it's not in modern time.
I woke up having strange feeling about the dream. @-)

Gah, I really want their reunion, preferably in dramaland... Every other couple has reunion this year or next year (Jang Couple, DongHae, LSG-MCW, LJK-NSM, HB-HJM, KSH-JJH, etc)
I really wish someone in casting dept, writer and PD will pick them... Before JCW goes to army :(( :((

KBS Ent Weekly with unnie

No fish #-o only talk about Vietnam and ahjussi :(|) :(|)
but looking at the bright side, this can't be planned right? Back to back JiJi on KBS Ent Weekly 8->
One was interviewed yesterday, the other, her interview is subbed on KBS World :-B

i really think those couples that reunite are not in a relationship e.g for both jang couple n ji sung/hwang, both the guys are married.

but our jiji behaving strangely. mr jcw behaves like he is attached, he doeant seems close to pmy at presscon (i just realised his index finger ring is in the poster of healer) and ms hjw just cannot help but post the astroboy flipping picture. i knw when u are in love, u do wierd things \:D/

so unnie finally decided to update..a day after jcw ;))  and ofc..not without secret code/message ;))

Yesterday jcw said "it's cold"  B4I-VpWCUAAcauI.jpg

Today, unnie followed with this pic...10848421_1506157529637089_620119317_n.jp.

Beside a bottle of red wine, did you notice the red thermo soup container next to the citrus wreath? oh and notice  2 sexy women in bikini as border of the pic ;))  Do you get the message, chingus? unnie was telling jcw to stay warm by having some hot soup, drink a glass of red wine..and those two sexy women...well u get the idea LOL :> :> 8-} =))  such a sweet gesture from unnie.  awwww.... :)

And a random pic of Astro boy is also quite fishy :-\"  unnie, I know you can't really say "Healer boy..fighting!" so you post Astro boy instead ;)

Since I am not really a fan(though I don't hate PMY) and haven't watched any of her drama hehe, I google her but I noticed that PMY has different faces. I mean on google images, she looks different from every picture from her long hair, bare face, until the recent unlike HJW, though she aged, her facial structure is still the same from then to now even she has make-up. This is not bashing, I just mention what I saw and sorry to bring this up here. X_X

On presscon, I wonder when did JCW mention HJW. When he said that PMY is pretty but his face is like this :| then will drink that's why i remember Ta Hwan during his honeymoon w/ Tanashiri and Bayan.

Me too. I am having a dream about them since forever. :(( I even dream about visiting this thread :))

I am hoping that we can see them together regardless if drama or movie. :((

If only I have the treasure of El Tamur, I will definitely produce a movie.

our only chance is when Northcape will have another photoshoot of them together or maybe an event but it looks like this brand is trolling us. X(

P.S I just watched the mbc drama awards backstage where LSG and HJW is talking but that is not what i like in this video, but JCW on the last part, looks like he followed HJW after he saw her leaving. :)) this is a major throwback. =(( :|

HJW looks so young and fresh in the recent pics above. I think she looks younger than PMY. She really has good gene. 
@jiji0203, you have very good eyes! I didn't notice the 2 sexy ladies on the left border of her pic.  :)) :x
HJW said in an interview that she's interested in a role that she can be human at night, and an eagle in the morning, right? It's funny that JCW's character in 'Healer' has a double life (a clumsy reporter in the morning and a secret agent at night.) Hehe... ;;);)) :>
This is really cute!1384297_381103065398316_9009892774609338
cred: EK HJW& JCW facebook

:x

Just visited the other thread of OT and mamanim. Omo. They should move on now and stop mocking the writers/director and JCW because EK didn't end the way they want.

:)) and now with alternative/rebroadcast ending that hopefully will make them realize that not everyone will end up with their first love no matter how "good" they are, didn't help. Hehe. #-o #-o Most 2nd lead guys are perfect yet end up alone. Hehe

:P X_X

Unnie is really beautiful even in stolen shots... 8-> i am jealous... Lol!!!

@jacquelineQ
Thanks for the headsup. Very interesting. Seems like many people go and see the musical. But is JCW performing today?
Lots of detective work to be done! B-)
@drbigappleYou not joining us on Healer's thread? :)]
EDIT:Saw on Baidu the translation of ChouChouChoi's IG caption when she went to watch The Days:
I had wanted to watch The Days since a long ago, plus JCW is performing, so I wanted to watch it even more...the script is more touching than I have even expected...cool group singing!!! I finally know why the musical swept all the musical awards last year..This year my theme seems to be letter writing.
The chinese shippers find the last line very interesting. Its abit cryptic ;))

Big News, Big News!
Ha Ji Won went to see The days today!!!-----------------------------------IG caption of someone who was invited to watch the musical: Ha Ji Won was sitting in the seat infront of me.

2n6vs7b.jpg

Looks like this guy is a shipper! :))

:x :x :x
<:-P <:-P <:-P

Archived