[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@nploan
when i saw that picture unnie holding the drawing....hmmm i seriously dont think she is the one drew it..because her drawing skill is better than that =)) =)) =)) so that leaves only one person whose art talent same level as preschool kidwell during that concubine selection bts ...kitten also busy drawing golta...
wonder does kitten also draws at healer filming set :-/ :-/ i hope not because not everyone as nice as unnie will still show people around ........
mostly people reaction will be ,'save the earth...dont waste the paper' =)) =)) =))

hmmmmmm..is unnie drunk :-/ :-/ :-/ well it is okie for me..but some fans who are underage seeing the border of the pic she upload (2 sexy bikini gals)..may have different thinking 8-| 8-| 8-|
christmas is where ppl talking abt presents..snow...santa...family...love....not flowers unnie...she sharing recipe ?? not poison=)) =))
anyway unnie stay fit for tomorrow event!

Btw is that her house? Her house looks comfy and the lighting is just enough...

Double treat of JCW on KBS Ent Weekly today. KBS reported EK as highest rated drama in Taiwan after DJG. Even if only a brief, I can see my paeha again :x :-*
Also Healer cast interview, but nothing fishy fishy... He seems to just stay faithful to unnie :-\"

Sorri unnie.. Is tat secret message for me /:) /:) but my hair not pink in color :P:P

Hmm a troll fighting with superhero:-?

:-?

Edit:mr kim also upload some pic.. Tis young boy need to get some b-( b-(

He playing with the skeleton in the anatomy class tsk tsk tsk ...

I saw Kim In Sik photo with hood and shade looks like he is impersonating JCW's character hahaha. :))And then later on chouchouchoi uploaded a pics with Healer. :-j
This Kim In Sik guy.. :)) But unlike before, I don't find him as a threat because he is young boy, who loves uploading  >-) pictures. I even saw him posing a bad finger.  #-o  #-o he needs some spank. :)) :))

Archived