[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im about to sleep when i saw his ig post

Google trans

추워요 길바닥에 보일러좀 놔주세요

#겨울 #바닥 #춥다 #일어나 Let me go a little cold boiler in the street

Winter cold # # # # bottom up

Someone should give him a hug. Lol

Coz during EK, their hugssss keep his body warm.

Okie off to bed zzzzz

@nploan I try your style on google, but the result is different :-??
there's even no "HJW JCW" but "HJW HB" :-< :-<

Looking at Wookie all smile at EK BTS... While on Healer he always feels cold... Someone hugs him please :(( at this rate, he won't survive till Healer ends :-SS

Based on those pics from EK photobook alone, I'm quite sure jcw and hjw will never ever gonna be as happy filming drama/movie as when they filmed EK 8-> :(

Agree with all chingu about JCW's mood during Healer presscon..he seemed rather tense, tired, and uncomfortable :-? And if u remember during EK presscon, he also looked tired, BUT he still managed to smile, laugh, and most important of all..FLIRT with unnie ;)) ;)) I guess when u're with someone u admire and secretly having a crush on, u forget all about tiredness and only have eyes and focus for that person- just like how jcw only had eyes for unnie then 8-> :x

So gals..let me tell u, I see no competition for unnie- hence no worries and no need for lifeboat/vest for me \:D/

From JCW Kitchen:

With the show having such demanding action scenes, the reporters asked if he uses stuntmen, to which Ji Chang Wook said, “Actually, there are stuntmen for the action scenes. There are some aspects that are too much for me to do by myself. I will probably be able to show more different sides of myself if I do the stunts personally, so I usually make the effort to try my best to do what I can. But because the stunts are of a very high difficulty, it is actually dangerous and difficult for me to do the stunts from start till finish, so I receive a lot of help from the stuntmen.  He also revealed his behind-the-scenes story for the action scenes, “For the sake of this project, I’ve been doing basic fitness training and attending action school at the same time to learn martial arts required for the role.”

he should call action school stuntwoman Gil Ra Im :)] :> :>

The thing I remember when I look on JCW during presscon of Healer is when Ta Hwan get tied with Tanashiri and Bayan Khutugh ;)) X_X sometimes he looks afraid because HJW might watching. Despite PMY said that they are together most of the time, they aren't look close yet (and JCW looks not yet attached to her leading lady) so I see no competition.

Now he is always feeling cold :(

On EK whenever he feels that way, he will only grab the hands of unnie :(( Because when you do it, it feels different. ;)) (try to grab you crush's hand, you will feel "hot". Oh oh. It's up to you to interpret. Lol! :)) )

Pls. Unnie, go to Healer filming [-O< Your boyfriend needs you there. :((

But HJW has forgotten her Instagram. #-o it's been two weeks since her last update. Maybe because she realized that fans noticed them that everytime she posts, JCW will follow. What JCW said that they should meet quietly, it's actually HJW's advice. :-< :-<

Oh my delulu. What are you thinking. You might end up broken. 8-> 8-> :-SS

qwenli said:

Fish!Fish!

HJW's mgr (ChouChouChoi) updated her IG with a photo that shows her and another of HJW's mgr with an actor of Healer. She hashtag that actor's name and Healer as well.

Maybe that Ms Choi the alternative "spokesperson" for HJW. :x

I still wanted to laugh at the double rainbow posting.

Suddenly there is something I've just noticed. What is the similarity that you see in these 2 below pics?
10616306_963205770374765_610363182349540
New banner updated on HJW's official facebook a few days ago.
B4I-VpWCUAAcauI.jpg
cred: JCW IG yesterdayHis caption : " It’s cold. Please place a boiler on the road. #winter #floor #cold #get up "
HJW doesn't look like she's cold, right? Haha....

=)) :-* :>

LOL @nploan my imagination goes to
JCW: "It's cold. Please place a boiler here"
HJW: "Oh you're cold? Come to my comfy bed. You won't be cold again."
JCW: "Noona, it won't cold, but will be hot" :\"> :\">

Aih... love every bits of their BTS. There isn't once they don't look happy.. :x
Who wants to join to bribe MBC giving us more fishy BTS? :-c

Good imagination @kanyaprasetyo, LOL .It reminds me of the scene in EK that TaHwan teased Yang Yi when she was fanning him. He said, "It's too hot". Yang Yi fanned harder, and then he complained "It's too cold now". Haha... =))
Is this double rainbow posting that @qwenli wanted to laugh at? I smell it fishy too. The first pic was posted on instagram of Rs7714 , who is JCW's staff on Sunday 11/30/14.The second one was posted on ChouChouChoi, who is HJW's staff on Sunday 11/30/14. 
10817572_302508719960002_367876330_n.jpg

10817841_340342859481106_128083008_n.jpg

:> :>

Archived