[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why every updates about unnie will somehow relate with binnie :-/ :-/

First the hite beer.. And now 'hyde n jeckyll ' too :-\" :-\"

Both jiji juz up "as collegues"level relationship =)) =))

Now he cn even endorse index ring acccessories too.... It is juz fashion.. Nothing related with unnie >:) >:)

@‌ qwenli

I promise to santa i will stop trolling if unnie wil get married before 37years old ;;) ;;) ;;)

Hmm..... Since unnie alwiz potray herself as a role model to the public.... .she should become first lady... Or marry a royal family =)) =))

Well sbs pinocchio also have the amazing chemistry... As long as the otp can be close like frens/play /tease around.. The chemistry will eventually build up .. ..that is how unnie n gong hyo jin style of acting :> :>

Puppy shouldnt feel too homesick..

He should learn like unnie.. Bringing all her soft toys.. .. Even has a special gym center appeared suddenly in the isolated village ... Haha... her 2nd home.. But ofc ahjussi as comedian time will fly fast....

I wonder who cn made alot jokes in healer set??

Edit:

So unnie update her ig again...

Not sleeping yet... Busy thinking of her fans??

Omona, is Kwak Jin Eon a threat to JiJi? Tsk tsk tsk  :-SHmm unnie, do you like acoustic songs? coz I remember someone wearing a Chef uniform while playing the guitar in Taiwan FM
 *cough* Ji Chang Wook! ;))

Male Kwak for Unnie... Female Kwak for JCWOttoke??? :-O
Unnie looks beautiful as always in her latest IG update. :x

What I noticed about latest photo uploads of JCW and HJW are they are both yellowish(sepia-ish).  At least, there is similarity :-j :))(sometimes, I hate and love my delulu mind. lol)
Oh oh??!! But Kwak Jin Eon is 4 years younger than JCW, so I don't think he's a threat.  :-SS  :-SS

I want to go to police station 8-} 8-}

Unnie is too dangerous nowadays...

She hunting the wrong guys...

First follow a VeRY young model mr kim in her ig and now at late nite upload a selca with a confusing message 'i feel touched /warm" frm mr kwak [-X [-X

Hmm is he dedicating a song to unnie?? Tsk tsk tsk... Last time taecyeon performed "Heartbeat" juz for u but u dont feel touched...tsk tsk tsk...

Someone need to investigate wat song mr kwak singing =)) =)) since i dont watch superstar 6

Perhaps she telling someone to listen to mr kwak songs to feel touched /warm ... And dont feel homesick :-\"

First puppy's "swollen" lips..and now Whats with unnie and her not so appropriate expression @-) :-? JiJi..don't make me think weird stuff,ok? :> 8-}

Puppy is homesick? maybe missing someone's homemade food- homemade Kimchi for instance :-\" :-\" perhaps lovesick too 8->

JiJi is really too much..even the person in question r/t both Ji's match- as in same Kwak :-j :-j :-j and when one post about food, the other follow suit 8->

I also don't watch Superstar K6, but here's the

of Mr.Kwak

He's born on Oct 23, 1991. But his face looks older. He's at least 25 yo or even older for me. Did Mr.Kwak forge his birthdate? =)) =))

He seems nice, his voice has vibrato with deep voice but honestly I don't really like his singing... hahaha..

What happens anyway with JiJi and Kwak people? :-? :-?

Let me promote this project...

B3APl13CUAAuCxW.jpg
Cr: JCW Indonesia

JCW with 100% Ent (engsub)

Click on CC to see the sub. This is the video posted on tudou few days ago. But unfortunately daegorr cut HJW's part. I think I need to see the full video to get the whole JiJi interview...

Archived