[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, who said there's no fishy thing on trollcape fansigning

PS14103000018.jpg
cr: edaily

Since when he wears such obvious index finger ring? :-\" :-\"

@MichelleG
Hmm, not sure which page, but the translation is something like that:
From 3 ladies in EK, JCW chooses HJW as the one who would he ask for hiking because she looks healthy. She also admits that JCW is like her manager because he always help her on the set. While she talks about the difficulties on film set, JCW wants to help her, but then she points out that JCW leaves the set early. LOL

You can read the news on that, just search "JCW is HJW manager" something will come out.

@kanyaprasetyo‌

just go to IG n earch baking ghost, it will come up. He haa put alot of hashtag for it to be found.I thought with his fierce look, he should open a bar, but a bakery? haha such a softie at heart.

--------

i remember the section tv interview was translated becos i remembered wat they said, shd be in the early pages before 1000, becos it waa during EK's time. I will try help find it later too.

The historical drama “Empress Ki,” which stars Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo, and Ji Chang Wook, has proven that it has truly captivated the hearts of Taiwanese drama fans as it reached a 5.35% viewership rating in the country.

According to a report by Taiwan’s drama channel ETTV on October 29, “Empress Ki” has ranked as the best foreign program for the year as it reached a 5.35% viewership rating in the country.

This is the second time that a Korean drama has surpassed the 5 percent mark in the ratings, with “Empress Ki” following another hit historical drama, “Dae Jang Geum.” When “Dae Jang Geum” was aired in Taiwan in 2004, the drama garnered a 6.22% viewership rating, the highest rating record for a Korean drama.

------------------------

Taiwan’s ETTV attributed the secret to the popularity of “Empress Ki” to the enthusiastic and detailed performance of its lead stars Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook as well as the elaborate scenes that showed the heart-wrenching love story of the two. ;))

-----------------

“While it is a Korean historical drama, Taiwanese viewers found it interesting that the drama was set with a Chinese background in ‘Yuan Dynasty.’ The perfect, high quality translation also contributed to the popularity of its content,” said a department head of a drama channel.

“Empress Ki,” which started airing in Korea in October last year, also enjoyed great popularity in the country during its airing. It garnered over 30% in viewership rating for its final episode which aired in April 2014. It is also the recipient of several awards including “Best Series Drama (Golden Bird Prize)” at the 9th Seoul International Awards.

-----------

Ahhhh

@namyo
it is old piece of news....soompi translated the article too late 8-| 8-|
  well even with the high rating in taiwan/doin well in korea/high rating for streaming video... I-)  I-) no magazine wanna do these  heart wrenching tanyang couple pictures...while mbc jang bo ri  have sizzling hot bloodshot otp pictures /:) 
hyena must be back with her 'isolation' .. ..even no time to send regards/flowers to 'baking ghost' or puppy's musical /:) /:)

editthanx to ladykate twitter translation...
hmm..the jang bori male lead(the hot kim ji hoon) wish to collab with unnie:-? :-?well...unnie is busy hiding:(|) :(|) no update for her next projects..

oh she is in the USA? so she really want to focus on developing her career in the states huh?

leaving paeha behind indeed. :-S

she is always doing something too, i dont believe she is not negotiating for any projects. at her level, scripts come to her for choosing.

i believed so she in LA must be because of her next  project..... :-? :-?
and no more IG updates from both of them 8-| 8-| 
hmm...guess hyena will be happy in LA...can travel/shopping around without stalk by paparazzi/fans...and meet handsome american man ;)) ;))

I dunno, but this pic is a bit, yunno, makes me imagine

tumblr_ne95xsECDB1th02o1o4_1280.jpg
cr: JCW DC

That was his jacket he wore yesterday at musical "The Days"

The number 123, love symbol, "making love", and on right arm there written "love of my life"
:x 8->
Aihh, Wookie, have you found the love of your life? :x :\">
Feel free to analyze ;))

@kanyaprasetyo
ahem my dear chinggu 8-| 8-|i m here to summarize the ending of jiji...but chinggu keep on feeding the delulu :-L :-Lwat outfit brand is that??perhaps puppy non celeb gal is  a tailor/designer =)) =))
unnie is busy hunting in LA ;)) ;))well it is all rite unnie..in US even though u are 36 years..u will still look up as sexy mature lady...so there is still high chances for her to meet mr right in US...than in Korea as she will be labelled as 'ahjumma'  =)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo‌ @drbigapple‌

ok i saw pix of him wearing that jacket on baidu :x

yes, every time when i am about to give up, jiji throw us a surprise. hmmm, i thot jcw just wear sports dwn jacket, why isnt he wearing northcape jackets?? why wear this green coat that doesnt even look very warm.

can i be so delulu to think its hjw's gift to him fr her overseas shopping? \:D/ i like to buy clothes for my love ones too :\">

i tried to google, but cant find the brand, but a person must be in love to wear a jacket like that right?i dont think a person who just break up will wear this. jcw also said he is not very fashionable, which i can tell fr some of his daily pix and this jacket is way too fashion able, so thats why i think its a gift. \:D/

That "123" jacket.. :-O :-O hmm..thought I've seen unnie wore something similar before :-? I'm referring to her fav jacket..em...Ah! *-:) remember the jacket she wore when snapping a pic with baseball players in LA? :> ;) she wore it in many occasions too :)

JiJi...u better not feed my delulu tummy with fishes ;))

Archived