[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Funny life as shippers

Today I visit long-abandoned ship, LJK-SMA couple. The members are still quite active altho not as active as ours ofc. Then I saw their posts about matching shirts/clothes. What more absurd is matching patterns, like how they wear same patterns (square, checkered), even though the color n even the things are not matching.  /:) /:)  They also analyze post on SNS and even a cardboard... :-@ Guess shippers mind are alike =))

The delulu is almost on the same level as here, probably worse.

@qwenli what can we do when there's no fishy fish about JiJi? :(|)

Should JCW open a cafe/resto/bakery? He really likes food right? :)) :))

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sakura29angelI like the background music of that video! :-\"
And I notice he and Mgr Bang's cap is from the same brand. :)>-In another life, the two of them could be brothers? ;))
@kanyaprasetyoWhat were you doing around a sunken ship? :))Yep delulu people are all alike. I will be here until there is another ship for me to board, so far there is none. And that is my issue with 2014's dramas. :-??

omg!!omg! @JacquelinQ did u went to unnie main thread :-t :-t 
never realized unnie can be so friendly towards tat taiwan photographer...tsk tsk tsk...seem he was also the one tat  took pictures of her in june mag cover ~O) ~O)
wondering is the video of radio star with 1023 fans haedewal made it or from 1023 fans?? cos i saw  appearance of kim hyun joong few times in that short video 8-| 8-|
 why the taiwan golden bell award didnt have the special foreign drama award like how alien boy attend to tokyo drama award ~O) ~O) 
about beanpole...omo..they definitely  very big and successful company..they even have sub brands..and knows how to do their promo well :-B :-B and choice of their endorser that targets  for teens or customers in twenties...
my birthdate...:-$ :-$ i would like to keep it secret like how unnie keep her relationship in secret =)) =))

Well there is another pic of her with tat photographer...ahem she was wrapping her hands around his arms (:| (:| it is okie ahjussi....i will definitely chose audi than car made in taiwan=)) =))

and btw..it seem another lead also went and support baking ghost...

:-B :-B

unnie :-/ :-/ she goin gt married with a foreigner soon =)) =))

edit..

Tat photographer must be happily showing to his frens...cos that pic is personal hjw dedicated to him ....writing to him.."i love your picture.....

(:|

OMG, @drbigapple don't start false rumor about unnie and that photographer! :-t :-t
Unnie just enjoy the photoshoot in Taiwan and as good celeb/model, she will thank and praise the photographer, nothing much. :-<
If u follow celeb news n video, sometimes there's photoshoot, actor collab with photographer n they will try to make the photoshoot as enjoyable as possible. :-B

Who is the another lead to Baek Ahn bakery? :-/

Hi. I am just new here in this thread. I just finished watching the final episode of Empress Ki and it was extremely... depressing. I really hate how it ends. Though I am happy that the word "I love you" has only been told to Ta Hwan (or I cannot recall that Seunyang also said it to Wang Yoo because I am more focused to Imperial Love Story, hehe) . Now I read the wikipedia, watch the North Cape CF and travel here to ease the pain. T___T I will be visiting this page from now on because I am can't get enough of their romance. I want more. Shipping them here will definitely help T_________T
P.S It's a good drama though. Everyone dies, it was really good that Seunyang stays on Ta Hwan side. Now I want Ha Ji Won to end up with Ji Chang Wook. Lol! Though I find it impossible, for now, but I am glad that they are good friends :DD and they follow each other on Instagram hehehe. 
Sorry. I know most of you has "move on" with Empress Ki. I just want to express how I love them here. :)

Happy 1st Anniversary Empress Ki! <:-P <:-P
May you continue to rule the world!

PS: If EK shows up here, don't forget to visit us JiJi ;;);)

@MichelleG congrats on finishing all 51eps. As soon as you watch the ending you'll be sad too, but eventually we can move on. Feel free to spazz and ship here, there's still delulu, troll and self-shippers. Good luck if you want to read from p1 B-)

@‌MichelleG

Welcome! i hope you back read abit.. :D actually its quite alot.maybe from page 1000? :)) all e romance is here. :x

@drbigapple‌

oh why hjw sling herself to a photographer n not to male costars?so sad. i was looking at the lines on her handprint she made, to see when she will get married. ;)

------

so it seems its been a year =D>

awesome!

@qwenli so do you read her hand lines? When will she get married? ;)
@drbigapple I don't forget about him, I ask who is the lead you talk about /:) /:)

Ah, this day seems special for me, tomorrow we will get many goodies too from JCW trollcape fansign 8->
Btw Tana's drama seems to do well

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple Time! (troll cape part2. ahh too many bts pics. im trying to hurry and post all. Im pretty sure you guys wanna see other P pics besides troll cape. hhaha i have tons just trying to post troll cape first. enjoy!)

11w3of9.jpg1jaw46.jpg21eq6h2.jpg2n8v5ns.jpg143qq0h.jpg2drfkg5.jpgm8k5ck.jpgr7lov6.jpgv7wrk4.jpg1044xl5.jpg

dont post elsewhere thanks!

Wow..it's been one year already, ha.. It's weird, I've never been attached to a drama once it's finished airing, but EK, well more specifically JiJi, is really something else \m/ :x

EK casts should meet up and celebrate its one year anniversary and give us some fishy pics ~X( coz remember, they didn't get to do big celebration d/t a tragic ferry accident last year(may all victims RIP [-O< [-O< )

Archived