[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dinotuna

Chingu  !
Please don't investing too much in personal life of another, although we're all here chit chat and have fun.
If one day, the press said they're dating and we know that they're dating. But I feel netizens are so scary and such like some scary detective.
There are some relationship of some couple in celebrity world, which are not yet call a relationship, perhaps they're just friend or beginning something, but they can't go further cause suddenly many fans question and invest about it, and make them looks  like they're a criminal.

If they are celebrity , so they already understand about that. But I feel bad for that girl, who is not a celebrity, and even she is a celebrity less famous. How bad if she already know about such those things ! So please don't try to follow her, don't invest too much or questions about that.
Specially when she made it private ! So she didn't want people know about her !
Respect that.

Lol...i dun think so ~percentage for our nightmare to happen is more higher •~• the situation nw is more into :

she and jcw an item ...they follow each other but suddenly her follower started increasing ...at first she just approve all follower request but then she realize the suddenly increasing follower no was all frm jcw fans and some may be hjw fan/tanyang shipper because gals x like being involve with all things relates his bf with other gal ...so she decide to unfollow us fan and jcw ...she nid privacy especially if she is non celebrity ~ and i search her name at google ...there is an info only saying the name searching

was an actress but no pic of her and no more info bout her ...identity undetected @-)

Lol seem our chinggus here are going to become detectives to settle this mistery =)) =)) =))

But @namyo why we dont thik abt it in negative side :-B that gal is the person puppy mentioned in his interview_who has bf and he waiting for her last decision :-SS :-SS but poor puppy she refused his love by prevent following 8-X 8-X

#:-S #:-S i juz finish one operation...another one pending :-< :-<

such a busy day...but still have time to troll >:) >:) >:)

Chinggus juz accept the reality..that gal definitely someone has fishy fishy relationshio with puppy =)) =))

but i dont have time to lurk earlier..so is she someone with big round eyes..??

Well unnie didnt pay attention either puppy follow or unfollow someone...she busy with her "future"...hollywood....american expresso..and american hubby =)) =))

or those hot boys who goin to come out frm military :\"> :\">

Wow my dino so mature >:D<

yea...celebs have their own personal life..we as fans shouldnt try to interfere them....i wish puppy best of luck ~O) ~O) whoever his gf/partner is...so is unnie :> :> but still unnie please think a bit about ahjussi =)) =))

Regarding the hong kong celebs...yea..it is like no matter how they tried to end up with someone...but at the end...they still back together becos they cant forget abt eaxh other...but not all celebs have that kind of destiny...some mayb lucky to marry for love...some may marry becos of status.. :-B :-B

Lol... jiwon unnie following no increase frm 17 to 19 ...41 minutes ago~ i thought she follow any hot men out there but nah she follow magazine/fashion and another one is International make up artist :-< :-<

unnie can follow jongsuk instead ;;)

this two hv time to follow pp but no time for updating their ig >:P are they compete with each other...see who can stay longer x updating ig for long time period (mb they want to break one month record) or a year :-w

@sakura29angel‌ Jyh only follow his costar in SH~ but he x following any gal in and non celebrity ~ as an actress ...we hardly to see unnie follow any male costar except ek /non celebrity because it may bring negative impact such scandal rumor ..so on ~ especially unnie are so private /secret about her love life ...she will never simply follow someone except those staff in celebrity world :-B

Archived