[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Ckckck I can't believe puppy is said to be pro flirter here... Chingus must remember that JCW is introvert person, the kind who will only talk with people he's most comfortable and if he's comfortable he'll start talking n joking... And he's only dating 6 times!! I think jetplane guy is def the one who gives off flirter vibe. B-) B-) He seems to know so many people, celebs and non celebs, even know about one of our celeb here.
Re: JSY or any other gals in his IG that's just working matter :P puppy needs to build strong network to survive in k-biz like mamanim. And it's nothing like mamanim's hot men collection, JIS, SJS, LSG, Binnie, KDW, PHJ, KSW, JSW, etc [-X [-X

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my Ji! chinggus me just spy on puppy IG and saw his following reduce from 20 to 19 persons @-) @-) 

guess who he did unfollow? that is the gal he just follow not long ago :-O oh men! why i smell this action too fishy, could it be she is his real gf :-SS :-SS

he afraid neitizens will investigate her profiles so he hurry to delete all things related to her :-S

oh my weak heart, puppy wae wae  :(( :((

@sharonsfv we have to see this from positive POV :-B

Imagine JiJi convo
HJW: Yah, I just check your latest IG profile and you yet again follow another gal [-X [-X
JCW: But noona, that's just my friend I know
HJW: In any case, i don't like it. You must flirt too much so that gal fall into your trap
JCW: But who traps her? i did nothing. We're just friend... She asked me to follow him that's all
HJW: Unfollow her or I unfollow you... Your pick
JCW: Ahhh. Okay noona! *unfollow right away*
------------------------------
=)) =))

Buahahhaaha... he really unfollow the gal he follow maybe today or few days ago, that kwak gal... :-B

Why all chingu wants to follow that gal? @-) @-)

FF EK 2.0 episode 62
http://tanyanghaven.blogspot.com/2014/09/empress-ki-20-episode-62.html
When Hwon has lots of screentime here :>

Well, u can just use pinsta.me to take a peek at their IG without following them, even if it's private. You can check the date n the time as well, so very useful for spy like us =)) =))

@Lara Santos probably the hot gal smelled something fishy that as soon as puppy started her and her following him., she gained new followers. Aishh chingu maybe now is the time to follow her but I might need to erase my TaNyang pic.

This is weird though

Ahhh you too @sakura29angel‌

Its all IG's fault, I dont understand why followers and following should be so open. I think i need to have separate IG for my real life friends and my korean entertainment lives.
In Singapore, there was this caucasian expat said something wrong on his facebook, leading to him resigning and leaving the country and his poor wife is actually a Singaporean. [-X  Another Malaysian lady, make wrong comment on Facebook, got hate mails and had to quit her job and leave Singapore too. So all these online thing is very dangerous. :)]
I finished my homework for Kanya. So now I can gossip and party \:D/ Yeah!
I still cant get over my other ship's reunion, just when everyone think its not possible, they got back together. When they are together, their smile convey all their happiness. I just noticed that when they are with their ex partners, there was no such genuine smile. Love can really be felt. Believe in JiJi :x

@sakura29angel and now her followers are only 88... This gal smells something fishy because we spy on her? :-? :-?

@qwenli now I'm the one who will finish the homework #-o #-o
I also think I need separate accounts, but I already have too many accounts and I'm afraid I'll forget the pswd =)) =))
I appreciate your belief in couple more than 10 years and in JiJi. You're chosen as MODEL SHIPPER OF THE MONTH =D> =D>
:)>- :)>-

Just visited jcw thread and back. The sports Donga reporter commented how mature jcw's thoughts are, unlike those in their 20s. ;))So I believe he has no problem communicating with school girly HJW.
I see so many similarities between them and my other ship, besides the age gap, HJW is a bigger star and more successful...now. But mark my words, jcw will do well. Maybe in 10 years time he would have catch up with her and everything will be fine ;))
Also I just want to say all those praises of taiwan media on jcw is really incredible. Recently while reading news of other korean stars visiting taiwan, they were all slammed one by one. If you want to know who, just pm me. So jcw really impressed them when he was there.:-bd

@qwenli‌ understand we will be very happy when our fave couple reunion but i dont want JiJi will like them :(( :((

After marry someone JiJi just realize their real feelings for each other :-S i want JiJi is the first and also last person in their life :(( :((

Love TaNyang but me need fishy to calm down my nerve :(|)

P/s: now i really really need fish but it must be JiJi fishes not someone else :-w :-w

Lol...what happened ?? chinggus facing same situation as me ~today i follow her too :P she approve my request but just now when i check jcw ig ...his follower change to 19 ...and that kwak gal not in my following list anymore @-) the weird part is i havent follow jcw in ig yet just jiwon unnie and other k celebrity but there is a pic of hjw unnie in my ig and in bio part i write my favourite korean actress is ha ji won in korean ~ y she delete me in her follower list if there is an evidence found... saying and approve that i am

hjw fan :-? fishy fishy here~ because she x nid to delete jcw in her follower list if there is nothing btw them like han_bling and other gal jcw follow in ig ...if she feel burden the increasing no of her follower....she can just delete us ...fan :-B

Sry bit off topic here

^:)^

Archived