[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@uctqepe‌

it is.okie.chinggu..juz chill.ok :)>- :)>-

once ur ava died becos taking long term poison..i will.woo @namyo ava... :> :>

And even after 650 year later ..though they still.meet in the art gallery...however ur ava running to the coffee shop n kiss another gal =)) =)) =)) so my ava again will be the last man.for.@namyo ava :> :>

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

@namyo it's useless, as per now, my addiction is getting worse (i watched the Sol Pharmacy drama only to see Paeha!!).. want some entertainment? i was munching my cookies while enjoying people arguing on MT and then BOOMM @nploan posted that underwear video there HAHAHHAHAHA well done chingu well done!  :)) :))

Just went to MT and back.  Again, where's my delulu badge when i need it! Why hasn't anyone question THAT scene? Let me gather some evidence and then come back to prove my point.  In fact, i already said this before.  I'm holding myself back not to go presenting evidence at MT to prevent another war cuz it's pointless anyway- but the heck THEY're still not letting it go.   X(EDITED: 

if R happened then explain how or why they moved from point..

Aimg_19?1397155454
a0O2XhJ.jpg
To.....
BCcmPWKei_qfpQglxH5y08pkDqztKuRnK6zRHs95d

My brain tells me that they had to walk or carry each other from point A to point B. but is that usual for R- per to do? To me, at first it looked like R, but then at one point, Nyangie must have somewhat gave in to TH cuz she was afraid he'd really let her go and because she also loves him.This isn't the first time i see something like this- even in modern drama, so why surprised? I'm a girl too and i don't support R and i'm in no way blinded by jcw- but it's just how i understood this very scene.
*Disney Frozen soundtrack playing on repeat*

cr soompi

@jiji0203‌ now I have that song stuck in my head. Lol

I want to reply to that person but I believe in Civil Disobedience. And forums it's hard to do it.Because that poster mentioned something the opposite of a person that goes through that situation.

Guest uctqepe

omoo omoo... is he about to open his shirt???!!! IS HE?? @-) @-) @-)
@nploan where is the full video?? ;)) ;))

Guest uctqepe

@nploan ohh uri puppy looks thin.. but the thinner he is, the more gorgeous he looks  :x i guess because the bone structure just stands out.. aaaahhh i am dead... 
@namyo whats with her lips :)) and look! the same baby-blue shirt with (SEVERAL) open buttons ;))

uctqepe said: @nploan ohh uri puppy looks thin.. but the thinner he is, the more gorgeous he looks  :x i guess because the bone structure just stands out.. aaaahhh i am dead... 
@namyo whats with her lips :)) and look! the same baby-blue shirt with (SEVERAL) open buttons ;))

Oh darn @ucteqepe i didn't even pay attention. I just wanted to match their shirts. And the Cass connection. But see JCW is trying to take off his shirt while HJW is just wearing the shirt. Match made in Cass :P

Archived