[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@amayah‌ sorry it Was an accident! I am using my phone so While checking the posts i accidentaly press it. ...

I did not even Know what you were talking about hahahahaha i kept checking again the Last ten pages like a fool to get the situation. Hahahaha :P

Seems like everyone get a same problem with their smartphone. Oh well i'm glad i'm not alone here with that off topic problem :P

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@drbigapple please don't tempt me with your alien boy! I have weak heart for him.

It's only in kdramas where we can't see the male lead smoke.
=)) =))

I see HJW's script today in HJW thread. She highlighted all her scenes/dialogs and write notes.
I can't even. Actually when I study I always just read the books, not making notes, so my books always clean, but I know many people who likes HJW must write notes everywhere to emphasis or remember certain parts.

@kanyaprasetyo:
opps..actually i m like hjw..hahhaha i will scribble alot in my notes...highlight them  =)) =)) but at least hjw has a nice handwriting..mine handwriting  :-SS :-SS
@jiji0203:
u sure tats how the conversation took place??
the reality tis wat happen....
hjw:so u like to wear accessories on ur wrist :-/ :-/
jcw:yea..it gives me confidence and make me looks cool B-) B-)
hjw(while pouting) : uhhh..sorri ..but i think u should  learn how to match the accesories frm Binnie...
=)) =))

@namyo, hahaha i think so.

jcw text: noona, remember our dinner tonight. I have something to discuss to you. hmm ..I'll bringing my car so just wait me in you house, ok? btw, I'm here chilling out with my friend,check his IG he just uploaded our pic :)  i miss you ......    :x :x :x 

;)) ;)) ;):P :P

Hjw: I miss you too my pahea

;;)

Oh darn is from 2013 that just ruined the moment

Guest talkovercoffee

jiji0203 said: listimg_link.php?idx=2&no=20131024145127

JCW: noona, see my watch here? pretty cool, isn't it?HJW: ya, jcw-sshi, your watch is no joke!JCW: i know, right...this cool dude doesn't wear anything uncool 

Cr: Baidu

Guest JezzaG

Plot twist:

This is so hilarious even though the the music sounds a bit sad and touching. 

:)) but still :(( :(( :-& :-& Frozen Flower 2 eh? LMAO

Guest avocado1430291863

@Chelseas omo...you are also fan of wallace huo...i also luuv him, but becoz of Ta hwan i still can not watch his drama battle of changsa and perfect couple,even i already have the.video...,sigh...still can't move on

Guest bluer0se

Help, I'm fantasizing about Ta Hwan all day.  8-> He just looks so lonely in the drama that I want to hug him everytime >:D<I wish there was a Ta Hwan doll. hehe

Guest uctqepe

@JezzaG Gaawddddd!!! :-t :-t :-t :-t NOOOOO!!! uri Paehaaa!! 
but we joked about this here before that OT might have the hots for Paeha, since he's always back in Yuan no matter how many times Paeha casted him away.. also always busy saving Paeha's life, helping Yuan people from starving and stuffs..  =)) =)) =)) =)) 

@JezzaG:
omo...if the story twisted like tat...master taltal plz take lady ki away... =)) =)) =))
years ago..jjm indeed beautiful like a flower....but now  :-SS :-SS so plz replace him with yoo seung ho(opps he still in military :-\" :-\" )

Guest uctqepe

Cherrkell in JCW thread posted this teaser for JCW show in Japan next May.. oh my.. from 00.24-00.48, it made me teary only by looking at him.. this guy is no joke in delivering emotions..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6wFKtmtJY#t=49

*sorry, dunno how to post video LOOOLL.. 
btw @ChelseaS is this off-topic here? hehehe i really cant tell which one is which anymore.. where JCW or where Paeha.. both are just =P~ =P~

awww,i want to hug him.. jcw  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^
uctqepe said: Cherrkell in JCW thread posted this teaser for JCW show in Japan next May.. oh my.. from 00.24-00.48, it made me teary only by looking at him.. this guy is no joke in delivering emotions..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6wFKtmtJY#t=49

*sorry, dunno how to post video LOOOLL.. 
btw @ChelseaS is this off-topic here? hehehe i really cant tell which one is which anymore.. where JCW or where Paeha.. both are just =P~ =P~

Guest JezzaG

So all OT's efforts in getting SY's heart and attention, even made her fall for him, was just to get closer to uri Paeha...  :-O :-O :-O
Hahahaha this would be the worst and most hilarious plot twist ever! I have to give credit to the maker of this video. The timing of the clips was so perfect that if a person who has not yet seen EK would possibly think those scenes really happened... =))

Archived