[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JezzaG

@ChelseaS It seems like he was the most attentive person in the audience during HJW's speech :\">
I haven't seen MBC awards video clips before but the gifs and photos got me so cuirous. so I'm watching them right now. JCW really looked like a proud boyfriend when HJW won the Daesang... kyaaaaaaa :\"> :\"> :\">

852576602.png?1399872273

first of all thanx to @nploan...u really a dedicated paparazzi... u observe if they came together for the mbc awards =)) =))
  well i guess after the event ends...jcw had a serious look not becos hjw socializing with other male actors..but becos mamanim said she wanna throw a surprise celebration with the her 1023 fans n abandon the poor   :o3 :o3 :o3
and btw...i saw mamanim became an mc in kpop super concert 2011 with kim hyun joong...omo....she really laughed alot and seem having great fun.... for those young hot looking boys..pls beware of hjw..especially those born in  year 1987/88 (omo i need to watch out my alien boy too)
@-) @-) @-)

u chinggus are really bad influence to me......i had made a promise yesterday  x to be delulu...see wat have u done to me today...i back to speculating rumors abt jiji couples...back to jiji fantasyland tsk tsk tsk [-( [-( [-(
@namyo...jcw is pretending nodding his head while look like listening to her speech...actually he is doing the counting how many times hjw licking her lips during the speech...and later they gonna compare who is the winner ;)) ;))

@JezzaG it seems that he even wanted to get to carry her and congratulate her, ahh such a good boy/friend ;;)

@drbigapple‌ can you imagine asking to each other honey :bz we have the same habit lets watch each other and make a competition who licks the most @-) @-) more than 8 monthsvthey had to noticed.

Guest JezzaG

I just noticed how much Paeha loves to give SY the tightest and the warmest bear hugs. Paeha hugs her like she's the most precious piece of gem in the world. I want a Paeha bear hug too :x :\"> :\">

JCW is such a tease! Look at how he looked at BJH when HJW mentioned "pretty Jin-hee".

852577368.png?1399873175

@drbigapple darn it!! I am one of the 87-er, but i'm not hot and def not a boy!

Maybe if I were a boy "in the next next life, I will remember you" Jiwon unnie.

Heck, it's 1:46 am now, why am still here?

PS: folks, don't SINCERELY hate me for using the above quote from the forget-me scene . :-SS

Guest JezzaG

@namyo I have a strong feeling that he badly wanted to hug her at that moment but couldn't coz people were watching and it was a formal event. So he just ended up clapping nonstop. :)) *sigh*...our lovable puppy...  8-> 8-> 8->

HJW if you don't tie the knob someone else going to do it. Omg he is so handsome :x

@JezzaG were they rehearsing something they thought they were going to do in the future let's say , a kiss ;))

nploan said: More evidence of their "secret" relationship, haha... :D:P;))
This is not the first time. In the press conference for Empress Ki, they also arrived together.  :>They look into each other eyes romantically... 

25sqvzn.jpg

credit: Jiwoners0123's IG

:x :x :x
Thanks everyone for a lot of goodies. I love the new BTS video. JCW's screen time is a lot in that video. I think MBC video editing staff  is a  fan of JCW!!!

Archived