[OFFICIAL] EXO SuHo / Kim Jun-Myun (수호 / 김준면) Thread

Guest dancalibara

Guest dancalibara

SuHo
Wikipedia | EXO Official Website | EXO Official Thread
tumblr_mg5559EDuR1rriqyno1_500.gif

Name: SuHo 수호 (Stage Name) / Kim Jun-Myun 김준면Group: EXO, EXO-KPosition: EXO-K Leader, Lead VocalistSpecialty: Imitating SHINee’s Jonghyun LLO, Playing Golf
Training Period: 2006-2012 (6 Years)
Birth Date: May 22, 1991 (23)
Height: 173cm (5'7")Blood Type: ABNationality: Korean
Super Power (EXO Badge): Water
Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (4 Years Older)
Birth Place: Seoul, South KoreaEducation: Korea National University of Arts - Acting from 2009, Kyunghee Cyber University - Culture and Arts Department of Business Administration from 2012
Label: S.M. Entertainment

tumblr_mzfcfnG5Jp1s2dzuho5_250.gifSuHo as Han Tae-Woong Michael for 'Prime Minister and I' (2014).

Filmography
TV Series / Drama

2012To the Beautiful You as himself (Ep. 2 Cameo)

The Prime Minister and I as Han Tae Woong Michael CUT

Film
2007# Attack of the Pin-up Boys as someone who's part of the Flower Boy Band (cameo)
2013# Saving Santa as Bernard (Korean dubbing) PREVIEW

Music Video

2008# HaHaHa Song by TVXQ

jKIH83lLzt0qu.jpg
SuHo for EXO's 'Overdose' (2014).

Individual Discography
2013# Saving Santa OST

15243_934507429897330_148737688031241508SuHo for MCM Worldwide (2014).

*Any wrong/missing info, please PM me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SM Town Live World Tour III in Los Angeles Press ConferenceKisforKARENx3 May 23, 2012 

510639.jpg
510640.jpg
510641.jpg
510625.jpg
510629.jpg

cr: Soompi.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Suho Clears Up Rumors of Being a Chaebol and Reveals High Ranking in Schooljnkm July 1, 2013 

070113-exo-suho.jpg

EXO‘s Suho has recently revealed his school ranking and cleared up rumors of being achaebol.

On July 1, EXO’s Suho, Chanyeol, Chen, Kai and Luhan along with Ivy were guests for Mnet’s “Beatles Code 2,” where they shared various stories.

During the episode, the MCs asked Suho, “They say that you’re a chaebol-dol,” to which Suho answered, “That’s a misunderstanding.” But then, Kai added, “His hobby is to go golfing.”

(Author side note: a “chaebol” is a wealthy conglomerate and in Korea, golfing is almost exclusively enjoyed by only wealthy people.)

After Kai’s comment, the MCs quickly asked, “Where do you live? What do your parents do?” Then Suho answered, “I live in Apgujung. I live next to Choi Siwon‘s apartment. My father is a professor and my mother is a housewife but she used to be a teacher.”

Finally, when Suho was asked, “Didn’t your parents oppose you becoming a singer?” he answered, “I studied and practiced at the same time. I was in the top 50 of my entire school.”

Guest dancalibara

“I should buy these kids food more often, I should eat a lot too. (EunHae + EXO)” - EunHyuk.October 2013
ChanYeol, SuHo, DongHae, EunHyuk, SeHun, and Kai.Super-Junior-Exo-dinner.jpg

cr: EunHyuk's Twitter, i.said.hi @ Soompi.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Kris and Suho Off to London to Cheer on Super Juniorjun2yng November 10, 2013 
suho-kris.jpg

On November 9, SM Entertainment posted a photo on EXO-M’s Facebook, with the status, “Coffee and Suho, Frappuccino and Kris. We just snapped some photos before they left for London. Who are they going to London to see? Today Kris and Suho left to cheer on their respected seniors, Super Junior. Look forward to the surprise event that Kris and Suho have prepared for Super Junior!”

Kris and Suho, happily posing with their Starbucks, truly showed their love for their seniors with this trip to London.

cr: EXO-M @ FB, Soompi.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Which Leader of EXO Pulled Off Kim Jong Kook’s Name Tag on Running Man?lellie November 10, 2013 
6.jpg

On the episode of SBS’ “Running Man” which aired on November 10, the members carried out missions given by Ryu Hyun Jin of the LA Dodgers. The final mission consisted of a battle between the Running Man team and 11 members of EXO

The final mission was a “Bells Hide and Seek,” and EXO attacked first. The EXO members patrolled the outlet mall in pairs searching for the Running Man members.

Kai was the first person to find Kim Jong Kook hiding in the storage room at the back of a store. Intimidated by Kim Jong Kook, Kai said, “I can’t do it by myself. Help me.”

Baekhyun said, “I’ll go get the other members,” and summoned all the members. Kim Jong Kook was cornered by four of the EXO members and after some scuffling around Suho finally pulled off Kim Jong Kook’s nametag.

The next target was Gary. Three EXO members discovered Gary hiding in another storage room and, they also eliminated Gary from the game. They didn’t forget to extend their greetings after they pulled off his nametag.

The remainder of the Bells Hide and Seek between the Running Man team and EXO will air next Sunday, November 17. 

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Suho Sings about Hopes and Dreams for Animated Film “Saving Santa”jnkm December 3, 2013 

EXO fans will get an extra dose of holiday cheer this season as a video clip of EXO’s leaderSuho singing a song from the upcoming animated film “Saving Santa” has been released!

Suho, along with A Pink‘s Jung Eun Ji and comedian Shin Dong Yup have turned into voice actors for “Saving Santa.” Suho plays Bernard, the lowly stable elf, who is the hero of the film as he leaves for a crazy, time-traveling adventure to save the kidnapped Santa. The clip features a song that Bernard sings, which has a message of hope and dreams. Suho’s sweet and dynamic voice fits perfectly with Bernard’s character and the movie’s exciting story.

The clip transitions into a short trailer for the film and ends with Suho saying, “If you don’t go to watch ‘Saving Santa,’ then I’m gonna growl, growl growl! Merry Christmas!”

Meanwhile, Jung Eun Ji plays Shiny, the elf who helps Bernard while Shin Dong Yup plays the villain who kidnaps Santa, Nevil Baddington.

“Saving Santa” is set to release on December 19.

cr: Soompi

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO and A Pink Members Support Suho and Jung Eun Ji at “Saving Santa” Premierejnkm December 11, 2013 
saving-santa-premiere_cast-2.jpeg
saving-santa-premiere_cast.jpeg
saving-santa-premiere_suho-2.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/11/exo-and-a-pink-members-support-suho-and-jung-eun-ji-at-saving-santa-premiere/#.UvMSVmKSzHQ

cr: Starnews, Soompi.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Suho to Cameo in “Prime Minister and I”meltedd January 12, 2014
EXO-Suho-PM-Cameo-800x450.png

EXO’s Suho is set to cameo in his Girls’ Generation sunbae YoonA’s drama “Prime Minister and I.”

He will appear on KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Prime Minister and I” in a cameo role on January 13 and will stay for a few episodes.

Suho will play the role of Han Tae Woong, a friend of Prime Minister Kwon Yul’s (Lee Bum Soo) son Kwon Woori (Choi Soo Han) and fellow church bandmate, as well as the first love of Kwon Nara (Jeon Min Seo). Expectations are high for Suho’s romantic “church oppa” and his sweet voice.

This cameo role will also be Suho’s first time acting. Suho will appear on the January 13 broadcast and will stay for a total of three episodes (Episodes 10-12).

The “Prime Minister and I” side revealed, “Suho’s clean-cut appearance and soft first love image fit the role of Han Tae Woong so we requested for him to cameo. He accepted the role readily. Suho got along well with YoonA, Choi Soo Han and Jeon Min Seo and the other cast members, and filming as carried out in a friendly atmosphere.”

CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL ARTICLE.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YoonA and EXO’s Suho at the Set of “Prime Minister and I”kimpossible January 15, 2014 
yoona_suho.jpg

On January 13, SM Entertainment shared the photo to their official Twitter page with the caption, “YoonA and EXO’s Suho at the ‘Prime Minister And I’ filming site.” 

Full Article: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/15/yoona-and-exos-suho-at-the-set-of-prime-minister-and-i/#.UvoLoWKSzHQ
cr: Soompi, Nate.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Minah and Lee Hyun Woo Say Goodbye, Lee Yoo Bi, Baekhyun and Suho Join Kwanghee as MCs on Inkigayomeltedd January 26, 2014 
Inkigayo-MCs-800x450.png

Full Article: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/26/minah-and-lee-hyun-woo-say-goodbye-lee-yoo-bi-baekhyun-and-suho-join-kwanghee-as-mcs-on-inkigayo/#.UvoMSGKSzHQ
cr: Soompi

Guest dancalibara

EXO's Suho writes fans a message after the Lunar New Year

February 5, 2014 @ 9:35 am
EXO-Suho_1391604698_af_org.jpg

EXO-K's leader Suho wrote a message for fans on EXO's official homepage.

Suho wrote to fans on February 5: "Hello. This is Suho who protects EXO. Did you all eat good food during the Lunar New Year holiday and spend it with family? Now the new year is finally here. In 2014, I want to write more messages on the official homepage like this and communicate more with fans. Please be with us in 2014. I love you."

He also shared the above photo of himself looking as handsome as ever in a black suit and white tie.

cr: elliefilet @ Allkpop.

Guest dancalibara

EXO's Kris and SuHo reveal the mystery behind their costume numbers.11-Feb-14
1891151_596697150425222_1985600115_n.jpg

EXO’s leaders Suho dan Kris revealed the secret behind the numbers they often wear on their stage costumes.

EXO-K’s leader, Suho, is often seen wearing the number 1 on his back number, while Kris, the leader of EXO-M, always wear the number 00. Did anyone realize that each of the numbers have different meanings behind them?

“When we’re together, it’s a full mark. EXO fighting! Step by step, we’re creating our own history. Thank you to all our fans who have always supported us. We’ll go even higher this year. If we’re together, it’s a full 100 points!” Kris recently revealed about the numbers via SM Entertainment official website.

Bet you guys are now wondering what the numbers on the back of the other EXO members stand for, right?

cr: ttwigo.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Suho and Baekhyun Prepare to Host SBS’ “Inkigayo”lellie February 14, 2014 
suho-baekhyun.jpg

Full Article: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/14/exos-suho-and-baekhyun-prepare-to-host-sbs-inkigayo/#.UwLCbWKSzHQ
cr: Soompi, Naver.

Guest dancalibara

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"EXO’s Suho and Baekhyun Sing “Magic Castle” as New MCs on Inkigayo 02.16.14crystalcove February 15, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XvZzivIMitw

Full Article: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/15/exos-suho-and-baekhyun-sing-magic-castle-as-new-mcs-on-inkigayo-02-16-14/#.UwLDDGKSzHQ 

Archived