GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Big Byung (N, Hyuk, Jackson, Sungjae) to open for '2014 MBC Gayo Festival' + GOT7 & BTS will dance battle
Big Byung (N, Hyuk, Jackson, Sungjae) will decorate the opening stage of the '2014 MBC Gayo Festival'!

According to reports, MBC said, "Jung Hyung Don, Defconn, and Big Byung will be opening the '2014 MC Gayo Festival." Big Byung is a project group by Brave Double Tiger (Jung Hyung Don & Defconn), and recently they put out 'Stress! Come On". The group was formed through 'Hitmaker', which is broadcast on MBC Every1.

MBC also revealed, "Jung Hyung Don and Defconn will only attend MBC's festival out of the 3 mainstream channel music festivals. After the opening stage, the first stage will be GOT7 and BTS' dance battle."

The '2014 MBC Gayo Festival' will air on December 31st at 8:50 PM KST!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/big-byung-n-hyuk-jackson-sungjae-to-open-for-2014-mbc-gayo-festival-got7-bts-will-dance-battle

-------------------------------------GOT7, A Pink, MBLAQ′s Lee Joon and More Participate in Donation Campaign for Coal Briquettes

Wanting to warm up the winter, many stars have joined a new donation campaign.

From December 15, Limited Edition Korea will be beginning the ′HAPPY Together 1 Million Coal Briquette Donation Campaign′ with A Pink, SISTAR′s Hyolyn, Joo Young, MBLAQ′s Lee Joon, Lim Chang Jung, Kim Tae Woo, K.Will, Kim So Eun, Park Seo Joon, Kim So Hyun, Buzz, Lovelyz, GOT7, Boys Republic, HelloVenus, Kim Yeon Woo, Lee Se Joon, Pure Boy, MAMAMOO and more. 

83167002.jpg

′HAPPY Together 1 Million Coal Briquette Donation Campaign′ will donate 10 coal briquettes to the Babsang Community Briquette Bank for every ′HAPPY Together′ phone case that is purchased.

Limited Edition Korea, led by CEO Lee Dae Hee, decided to create this campaign after hearing that the goal of three million coal briquettes to be donated to the eldery living alone, special needs families, and low income families will not be met in 2014 due to a slow economy. Limited Edition Korea hoped to warm up the winter for these families by donating the coal briquettes in need with many stars and citizens of Korea.

83167003.jpg

The stars who are involved in ′HAPPY Together 1 Million Coal Briquette Donation Campaign′ will also be holding special signing events. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83167/got7-a-pink-mblaqs-lee-joon-and-more-participate-in-donation-campaign-for-coal-briquettes

-------------------------------------------GOT7’s Jackson, B1A4’s Baro, and More to Appear on Upcoming “Radio Star”

jackson-baro-bada-yoon-hyun-min.jpg

It has been reported that a number of athletes-turned-celebrities will be appearing as guests on an upcoming broadcast of MBC’s variety talk show “Radio Star.”

During a recent recording of “Radio Star,” former athletes who changed their dreams to join the entertainment industry—including GOT7’s Jackson, B1A4’s Baro, S.E.S.’s Bada, as well as actor Yoon Hyun Min—gathered together to talk about their switch into becoming a singer or actor.

Jackson, a former national fencing representative for Hong Kong, Baro, a former soccer athlete, Bada, a former track-and-field athlete, and Yoon Hyun Min, a former professional baseball player, all share a common factor in the shift of their career path.

It is said that these guests created much laughter on set, as Jackson showed off his fencing skills, Baro displayed his soccer tricks, Bada showed her long-jump techniques, and more.

The ‘My Thighs Are Rock Hard’ special of “Radio Star” featuring these stars will air on December 17 at 11:15 p.m. (KST).

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/14/got7s-jackson-b1a4s-baro-and-more-to-appear-on-upcoming-radio-star/

Pops in Seoul-GOT7 (Stop Stop It) GOT7 (하지하지마)

[ENG SUB] Hitmaker Season 2 Episode 1

[Eng Sub] GOT7 - 141212 Morning News Thai TV3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJlebOQRW4

------------------------------------------
GOT7 to release a USB special-edition version of 'Identify'

10869813_376865962491887_413697480642633

GOT7 will release the nation's first USB figurine album as the special-edition version of their 1st full-length album 'Identify'!

The 16GB USB, which has been made to look like GOT7's GOTOON figurine, includes a special photo and video for each member. There are a total of 200 unreleased individual and group photos, 2 exclusive focus-choreography videos, a special interview, MV and jacket making films, and a dance-version video.

JYP Entertainment stated, "Through the nation's first USB figurine album, you'll be able to see GOT7's various charms... As much as this album is the product of high-quality content for fans, we anticipate a good response."

In addition, this can also be used like a normal USB, meaning you can plug it into your computer and add whatever you wish to store on the device. Pre-order for this special-edition version album begins today!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/got7-to-release-a-usb-special-edition-version-of-identify

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Almost Eliminated Jackson from GOT7 But Was Held Back by Staff Members
Park Jin Young revealed how he came to change his view of Jackson. 
During the December 16 broadcast of SBS’ Roommate, Park Jin Young said about Jackson, “My first impression of him at the audition honestly made me tilt my head. It wasn’t too good. The reason was because he worked too hard.”
83297002.jpg

Park Jin Young shared, “Being natural is the most important but he worked hard to the point of looking unnatural. He even had the tendency to dance faster than the beat, which I hate the most. He couldn’t fix that, so I was half in doubt.”
“But the rest of the casting team told me, ‘He’s just nervous. He’s not like that usually. Please give him a chance.’ I found out later that he has the natural style that JYP likes,” explained Park Jin Young.
Park Jun Hyung then said, “He’s very similar to me. My older sister said, ‘he’s just like you when you were in your 20s,’” and Park Jin Young agreed, “That’s right. You two are similar. You guys are also similar in that you get attached to people.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83297/park-jin-young-almost-eliminated-jackson-from-got7-but-was-held-back-by-staff-members
-----Jackson explains J.Y. Park treats the male artists differently from Suzy + gets jealous at his friendship with Sunny
JYP Entertainment founder, J.Y. Park, appeared as a special guest on SBS's 'Roommate' on December 16 where he had to endure the tattling of his adorable rookie idol and regular cast member, GOT7's Jackson.
The members on the show discussed the possibility of asking J.Y. Park to plan 'Roommate's Christmas concert.  Although Jackson was nervous, Jo Se Ho dragged him to the JYP building where Jackson revealed, "[J.Y. Park] is strict.  He is the kindest person in the world, but he is really scary when we're recording.  To tell the truth."  He revealed that he had to record the "swag" part for two days, and got in trouble not even halfway through the recording.
Suzy-jy-park-jackson_1418744030_af_org.j

J.Y. Park said, "When recording the recent GOT7 album, I sent him home about twice."
Jackson even protested that J.Y. Park was severe on the male juniors, but when Suzy came by, he would say, "Suzy~ you're here?" and treat her very considerately, which upset Jackson. 
J.Y. Park acknowledged this, explaining, "I tend to be harsh with the male juniors, but for some strange reason, I can't be scary with the female juniors."
In addition, J.Y. Park showed disappointment that Sunny was not present during his visit, saying, "Too bad I happened to come when Sunny wasn't here... I'm closest to her," leaving an upset Jackson protesting, "How can you say that you're the closest to Sunny...?"
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/jackson-explains-jy-park-treats-the-male-artists-differently-from-suzy-gets-jealous-at-his-friendship-with-sunny

GOT7′s Jackson Says JYP Trainees Must Memorize Park Jin Young′s 41 Dances to Debut

Proving that he worked really hard during his trainee days, GOT7′s Jackson shared a JYP Entertainment debut requirement for trainees.

In the upcoming episode of MBC′s Radio Star, Jackson appeared as a guest in the ′Athlete-Turned-Star′ special. There, he talked about his days as a member of the national fencing team in Hong Kong, as well as some other interesting stories.

62434708.jpg

Currently an artist under JYP Entertainment, Jackson shared, "JYP Entertainment trainees must memorize 41 different dance moves created by Park Jin Young."

He added, "If you don′t memorize them, you cannot debut."

Jackson then got up from his seat to demonstrate some of the dance moves, making everyone crack up. The MCs then commented that Park Jin Young is a very creative person.

The episode airs on December 17.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83336/got7s-jackson-says-jyp-trainees-must-memorize-park-jin-youngs-41-dances-to-debut

----------------------------------
TV: [spoilers!!!] Roommate (Park Jin Young and Jackson)

201412170227772477_54907f7e619a5_99_2014

Article: 'Roommate' Park Jin Young and Jackson provide both laughter and heartwarmth

Source: Naver

1. [+700, -23] I like Park Jin Young... I was so surprised when he said he brought Jackson's parents

2. [+556, -15] I choked up when Jackson started crying ㅠㅠ

3. [+507, -11] I was laughing the entire time until I saw Jackson crying at the preview... My heart broke. Thank you for giving up fencing to come all the way to Korea~~!! You're such a vitamin. Fighting.

4. [+415, -12] It was so touching ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+166, -6] Really put JYP in a new light for me... JYP seems to be the best at taking care of their artsts like their own family ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They may not be the best at work but they're a great company ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+153, -4] JYP's such a human company... Park Jin Young's so jjang

7. [+144, -5] I'm so used to Jackson smiling that it made me choke up to see him cry... I hope Got7 hits daebak in 2015 and JYP too.

8. [+142, -5] He cried so heart breakingly that I cried with him.. ㅠㅠ Park Jin Young is such a good person

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/12/tv-spoilers-roommate-park-jin-young-and.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

-----------------------------------′Roommate′ Teaser Causes Tears in 5 Seconds Because of GOT7′s Jackson

After delivering little bits of fun, SBS′ Roommate had viewers crying due to a moving teaser for the next episode.

On December 16, SBS′ Roommate had all the cast members preparing for a Christmas party, inviting the people closest to them.

Lee Guk Joo, Kara′s Young Ji, Lee Dong Wook, Ryohei and the other members all invited their family and close friends, but there was one member who couldn′t. It was GOT7′s Jackson from Hong Kong. Although he misses his mother very much, Jackson really couldn′t do anything about inviting her, who lives in Hong Kong. It was also especially worrying for Jackson to promote in Korea, while his mother was sick in a very far away place.

Park Jin Young, JYP′s producer, stepped up for Jackson by secretly bringing Jackson′s mother to Korea.

"I felt so bad for Jackson that I brought his mother from Hong Kong. Jackson doesn′t know. During the party, when we′re singing, let′s have her come out as a surprise," suggested Park Jin Young.

Jackson has become the official 4D character of Roommate, showing his always bright and free-spirited personality, earning positive responses from the public. Even his sudden actions and words that pop out are received warmly. Although always playful and silly, Jackson changes every time someone mentions his mother. As she is currently sick, his worry, longing and sadness are very visible. 

83304002.jpg
Earlier in the show, a Roommate member joked that his mother was here and he believed it in a heart beat. Although his disappointment was great due to the trick, Jackson burst into tears upon actually seeing his mother. 

Due to this, the next episode of Roommate is expected to draw many tears. Although only five seconds of the scene came out in the teaser, Jackson showed intense tears after hearing that his mother was here. When his mother actually stood in front of him, Jackson burst into tears, unable to control them. Lee Guk Joo and the other members also began crying upon seeing Jackson and his mother.

The short teaser of Jackson reuniting with his mother also had viewers tearing up. The December 23 broadcast is being anticipated to see how the bright and refreshing Jackson tranforms into a young son who longs for his mother. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83304/roommate-teaser-causes-tears-in-5-seconds-because-of-got7s-jackson

:(

GOT7′s Jackson Says Song Ga Yeon Doesn′t See Him as a Man
Sharing his one-sided crush, GOT7′s Jackson talked a little about his ideal woman Song Ga Yeon.

On December 17, Jackson revealed that his ideal type was fighter Song Ga Yeon on MBC′s Radio Star.

"My style is Song Ga Yeon. She′s the healthy style with muscles," said Jackson."

83394002.jpg

As he always got nervous when around her, Jackson continued, "Instead of me, Seo Kang Jun asked her if she sees me as a man. She said she doesn′t. I think I just like her."

"But right now is not the time to meet a woman. I think the right time will be when the contract ends," said Jackson. "I came to Korea for music, and it wouldn′t make sense to meet a girl right now."

He added, "I promised Park Jin Young that I wouldn′t date for three years. It′s only been 11 months." 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83394/got7s-jackson-says-song-ga-yeon-doesnt-see-him-as-a-man

----------------------------B1A4′s Baro Says GOT7′s Jackson Kept Acting Like They Were Close

Although GOT7′s Jackson thought they were the best of friends, B1A4′s Baro was a little confused.

On December 17, MBC′s Radio Star invited along Jackson and Baro, as well as Yoon Hyun Min and Bada, for the athlete-turned-star special.

20327218.jpg

During the show, the MCs brought up that Baro said Jackson kept acting like they were close, as Jackson put on a shocked face. Baro quickly replied back, "We got close today."

But still shocked, Jackson said, "We were always close! We′re close! Why are we not close?"

Baro then went onto explain that he and Jackson filmed a school uniform commercial together.

"He kept talking to me, and I thought that he had good feelings about me and wanted to be friends, but then I realized that it wasn′t just to me, but he was like that to everyone..."

44104050.jpg

Jackson, still unable to hide his disappointed and saddened face, said, "I thought we were close even before then."

Feeling sorry for hurting Jackson′s feelings, Baro replied in formal language, "I′m really sorry," causing everyone to burst out laughing.

With their friendship now secured, Jackson and Baro showed much chemistry throughout the rest of the show, sticking by each other′s side until the very end. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83398/b1a4s-baro-says-got7s-jackson-kept-acting-like-they-were-close

GOT7 serenade fans during their 'CLUB 99' fan meeting

GOT7 held an intimate fan meeting for 1theK's 'CLUB 99' segment!

Fans will notice right away that a special guest is present, and it's none other than Jackson's mother! After shouting an energetic group chant, the boys walked their way through a crowd of fans as they sang "Magnetic".

During the talk corner, maknae Yugyeom introduced himself as the dancing machine of the group as a dance battle brewed between Yugyeom and Youngjae. Mark also proved that he has a small face by having a CD put over his face for comparison. JB was pointed out to have the best body, which Jackson protests. However the two decided to be equally #1 for the best body in the group as Jr. mentioned that Jackson has a strong lower-half while JB has broad shoulders.

GOT7 then sang their title track "Stop Stop It", making the fans in the audience go wild. They also answered fans' wishes, and serenaded the '#1 fan' with "She's a Monster", who seems like she had an unforgettable experience!

Check out their fan meeting above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/got7-serenade-fans-during-their-club-99-fan-meeting

B5IT2LCCQAAkNLY.pngB5IT3UlCAAAECSB.png

[141219] KBS Music Bank' year-end special
GOT7 & BESTiehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCbUOsxZvns

하지하지마(Stop Stop it) + Girls Girls Girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN3aEzyxUgs

Mr. Chuhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iXKGoKa8VU

Sunmi - Full Moom (feat GOT7 Jackson)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GevvTV3LQxY

GOT7 LIVE DVD - GOT7 1st Japan Tour 2014 "AROUND THE WORLD

Guest adikkeluangman

M!Countdown 403 (Nov 20, 2014) MCD News Feat. GOT7's Jackson [Eng Sub]:

M!Countdown 403 (Nov 20, 2014) GOT7 Comeback Interview [Eng Sub]:

Guest adikkeluangman

- GOT7 “Gimme” & “하지하지마(Stop stop it)” Comeback Stage @ KBS Music Bank 2014.11.21So one song is pre-recorded while another one performed live. 
- GOT7 “Gimme” & “하지하지마(Stop stop it)” Comeback Stage @ SBS Inkigayo 2014.11.23:They don't change clothes for the second song. I like the stage.
- GOT7 “하지하지마(Stop stop it)” M/V Dance Ver.Thank god that they do it on different set instead only one.
One down, two more year end music show to go.