GOT7(갓세븐) Official Thread

Guest Yoyo

Hello, I think I just started being got7 fans, maybe since I've seen Jackson on roommate, then I found that the other member are also interesting, hhehe.

at first, I think youngjae/Nik.in.bi is really like alike Junho 2pm then he also the his position is the main singer too (sorry if its wrong). Then, in this video his hair is blonde. It makes me think he become more look like junho..hhehe. do any people think like that too..??

And i think JB look more handsome in this MV, because he looks more calm..hhehe

greenlite10 said: Hello, I think I just started being got7 fans, maybe since I've seen Jackson on roommate, then I found that the other member are also interesting, hhehe. at first, I think youngjae/Nik.in.bi is really like alike Junho 2pm then he also the his position is the main singer too (sorry if its wrong). Then, in this video his hair is blonde. It makes me think he become more look like junho..hhehe. do any people think like that too..?? And i think JB look more handsome in this MV, because he looks more calm..hhehe

[141120] Mnet MCountdown Begins

------------Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4, 5, 6, 7

B24DIttCUAASixs.jpg:largeB24BuR1CAAAqc0W.jpg:largeB23PRg9CMAAeVTE.jpg:largeB23I-QUCcAA7SEy.jpg:large

M Countdown GOT7 Mini Fanmeeting

GOT7 - Stop Stop It + Gimme @ MCountdown 141120

B22c49xIEAI02Jx.jpg

B22fPv5IcAICyw4.jpgB22gysqIUAAZGpo.jpgB23DdjwCEAAutb1.jpgB23E4BvCAAEe50B.jpgB23FO1ECAAAShH9.jpgB23OOjwCIAECMgh.jpgB23P3-5CcAAyvlN.jpgB23nDLjCEAARGN9.jpg

[141120] GOT7 Jackson - Today's NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jzJfFP9VrM

MPD fancam 

B234NESCcAA8JKi.jpg:large

M!Countdown Begins GOT7 Rehearsal Stage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8Sg6N54WA

[ENG SUB] 141120 M Countdown News - GOT7 Jackson

-----------------------
GOT7 “Gimme” & “하지하지마(Stop stop it)” Comeback Stage @ KBS Music Bank 2014.11.21 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3h4jcMMQU&list=PL9K3xwFkFqWGvtbvCXqOJwCIGYgZMD_7

GOT7 & MamamooB2-U5U_CcAEgR1y.jpg:large

[Comeback Stage] GOT7 - Stop stop it, 갓세븐 - 하지하지마, Show Music core 141122

[Comeback Stage] GOT7 - Gimme, 갓세븐 - 김미, Show Music core 141122

Sunny's FM Date - Idol special, Jr. of GOT7

GOT7 JB - Family love campaign interview teaser

AFTER SCHOOL CLUBB3A3auuCQAI-JwN.jpg:large

Hey everyone I've just become a Got7 fan, marathoned a bunch of videos and I'm quite obsessed now hahaha. My favourite member is Jackson, Roomate lead me to discover his group after I went on a looong hiatus from engaging in kpop activities. I need your help. In the 3rd episode of I got7 where they woo Suzy, what is the name of the song that Jr danced to? Thanks in advance!!!!

Guest xianlie90

monicaaaa said: Hey everyone I've just become a Got7 fan, marathoned a bunch of videos and I'm quite obsessed now hahaha. My favourite member is Jackson, Roomate lead me to discover his group after I went on a looong hiatus from engaging in kpop activities.

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7's Jackson mention about Park Jin Young on 'Music Trend'
20141123213202_5471d3c230936_1.jpg

GOT7's Jackson mentioned about Park Jin Young on 'Music Trend.'
During November 23rd broadcast of SBS 'Music Trend,' GOT7 had a short interview with MCs prior to performing their new title track, 'Stop stop it.'
The MCs asked GOT7 members to give a brief introduction for 'Stop stop it,' and Jr. said, "As production director Park Jin Young had mentioned earlier, it is a groovy number that we poured a great amount of efforts into."
As the MCs asked who is Park Jin Young's most favorite members, Jackson said, "He complimented me for the first time very recently. But, the compliment was about my shoes."
Meanwhile, singers who appeared on this week's 'Music Trend' include Kyu Hyun, A-Pink, HI SUHYUN, Hyo Lyn, Joo Young, GOT7, Nicole, HELLO VENUS, AOA, LOVELYZ, Yoon Hyun Sang, MAMAMOO, Ali, Hong Jin Young, Boys Republic, HALO, and Bad Kiz.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=341766

[interview] GOT7 Talks ′Identify,′ Building Teamwork and More
GOT7 returned with the first full length album Identify. The title song Stop stop it has been written by Park Jin Young and completed by the collaboration work between choreographer Bam Martin and JYP choreography team. As GOT7 revealed, it is a song that expresses the members’ place situated between boys and men.

Meeting with Newsen prior to the comeback stage on Mnet’s M COUNTDOWN on November 20, GOT7 shared its thoughts on making a comeback, goals for the future as well as what it feels as the new group in its first year since the debut. Various stories from their lodgings have also been added as a plus. The following is Q&A with GOT7

81233002.jpg

★ How do you feel about making a comeback?

- It’s been a while since we met the fans in Korea. I feel like I should work harder as I look at the fans. I would like to show a better side of me. (JB)

★ What is the concept of your costume this time?

- Near future. Future that is really near us. (Jr)
- It has the concept of the future but it has the feel of old school hip-hop. (Mark)
- I personally like the costume this time. I think mine is really pretty. I don’t know about the other members. (Jr)
- I think it’s okay, since the other idols didn’t try a concept like this. (Mark)
- When the PD makes a song, he first sets the big frame. He had already thought about the music video or the costume concept. (Yugyeom)
- The company suggested it so I’m trusting in the company. (JB)
- I actually think everything its great overall. Clothes, music video, makeup, everything… (Jr)
- I always think everything is great. I love you JYP. (Jackson)

★ Let’s move on to your album. What is your favorite song, other than the title song?

- I like Moonlight. (Mark)
- He likes it because his rap part came out well. He told me last time, ‘Jinyoung, listen to the last part of this song. My part came out well.’ (Jr)
- That’s not why I like it. (Mark)
- I like Stay. I felt like the humming part was new. (Yugyeom)
- I like all. I can’t just choose one. (Then please pick two) I like Moonlight and Just Tonight, because I made the rap. (Jackson)
- Gimme is the most catchy song. There’s actually the original version of the song but the original version has the feel of an old gayo. This one is a lot trendier. I listened to a lot of gayo when I was young so I quickly got used to the melody. My favorite song is Stay. The same one as Yugyeom. (JB)
- I like Stop stop it. That one’s the best. Even if you tell me to name one other than Stop stop it, it’s still Stop stop it. It’s definitely Stop stop it. (Youngjae)
- Actually Stop stop it is also a song that has been rearranged. It had the synthetic sound before but the beat was louder. I like Moonlight and She’s A Monster. I like soft songs like that. (Jr)
- I also like She’s A Monster but it doesn’t have a lot of my part! (Mark)
- That’s true. Me too. (Jackson)

81233003.jpg

★ I heard there are members who have been writing songs?

- Even this time, each member wrote the lyrics to Just Tonight and submitted them. But it didn’t go through the company. Everyone has the desire to write the lyrics and compose songs. (Bam Bam)

★ Have you seen Park Jin Young’s SNS? The one where he wrote, ‘All JYP artists, such as g.o.d, Rain, Wonder Girls, 2PM and more, find their own color in the third album. I’m confident that GOT7’s new album will also play that role.’ How did you feel?

- I was happy thinking, ‘he must be trusting us,’ and felt grateful. It was an honor too. At the same time, it gave us pressure. (Yugyeom)
- I tensed up thinking that I must do well. But Stop stop it is not a song where you should be tense… haha (JB)
- Actually GOT7 released three albums when it hasn’t even been one year since the debut. So it’s true it make me wonder if I should get great results now or work harder and wait with the attitude of a new singer. I would like to have both. Of course I will be working hard but I will need to wait for the results. (Jr)

★ Do you think that GOT7’s style came out through ‘Identify’? Do you think you will continue doing music with this feel?

- I cannot guarantee but I think we will continue with this feel. Stop stop it is a very cool song but we will not just try to be cool this time. We will be trying to show boy-ish sides of us. We will show you ourselves situated in between boys and men. (JB)

★ It will soon be your first anniversary since the debut. Has anything changed in terms of how you think?

- I have more concerns and greed regarding my ability. (Yugyeom)
(Yugyeom’s live performance and Youngjae’s acting with facial expressions became a lot better)
- Thank you. I really want to work hard. I tried to improve in terms of gesture and facial expressions as I performed in concerts during the gap period. And Youngjae hyung was able to get rid of his ‘beauty of a new singer.’ (Yugyeom)
- Thank you. Haha (Youngjae)

81233004.jpg

★ Jr made the choreography for Follow Me before. Was there anything like that this time?

- This time a foreign team and JYP choreography team made the choreography together. (Mark)
- We actually had chance to make the choreography but regrettably, we weren’t able to because we didn’t have enough time (JB)
- We left the choreography up to the foreign team for new dances but Park Jin Young PD also thinks it’s important to have dance moves that are easy to follow so you will think the dances to the hook part is easy. (Yugyeom)

★ You have a lot of nuna fans. Is there a specific reason why you have many nuna fans?

- I like nunas. (Bam Bam)
- Is it because we’re honest? I’m guessing it’s because they like our honest and playful sides shown on broadcasts. Also when we try to be sexy when we’re not sexy. (Yugyeom)
- No singer is younger than us. Yugyeom and I are probably the youngest out of all male idols. (Bam Bam)

★ Leader JB must feel a bigger sense of responsibility now compared to the time of debut

- I do think about many things. I actually don’t think that I should try to make the members listen to me just because I’m the leader. I think I should be responsible for the members and lead them efficiently when it comes to work. It’s an obsession to emphasize that they have to listen to what I say. (JB)
- But now we sort of take care of ourselves (Bam Bam)
- It seems like all seven members have become leaders. The teamwork got way better. (Jackson)
(Which member doesn’t listen to the leader?)
- I don’t know. I think JB is the one that doesn’t listen. (Jr)
- It’s Jr. He is the one that doesn’t listen. (JB)
- Anyhow, we’ve been getting closer to each other. (Yugyeom)

★ You must have argued a lot too since you were latched onto each other for ten months

- We fought a lot. I recently fought with JB because of chicken wings. (Jackson)
- No, listen to me. I ordered and ate chicken with my money but Jackson kept insisting that I ate his chicken. Then he started saying that I ate his chicken everywhere we go. (JB)
- Actually, another person was the criminal. The criminal confessed a month later. It was Bam Bam (Mark)
- One month later, Bam Bam said in the car, ‘I have something to confess. I ate the chicken wings at the time.’ (JB)
- I was sensitive about the chicken wings at the time so I even said, ‘I’m going to check the CCTV to see who ate the chicken.’ Haha. In the end, it turned out to be Bam Bam. (Jackson)
- Anyways, we all watch the TV in the living room and mute it all of a sudden to begin talking to each other. Every day. (Jr)

★ What’s a funny thing that happened recently?

- It was last night. I put the blanket over me to sleep but Jackson, Yugyeom and Bam Bam began having a freestyle rap battle in the room next to me. I pretended to be sleeping but I heard it all. (Jr)
- Jackson began sleeping in our room starting this summer. I was just laying down unable to fall asleep and Jackson said, ‘Shall we have a freestyle rap battle?’ Then we started rapping about something wacky. We were saying, ‘We’re going to wake up Jr hyung. Let’s be quiet’ as we rapped but he heard it all. I thought hyung was sleeping… (Yugyeom)
- I went out to the living room to get the laptop and heard the rap battle so I said, ‘What are you guys doing? Why are you being noisy at night?’ as I went into the room and I … (JB)
- Exactly five minutes later he did the rap battle with us. (Jackson)
- They were having the rap battle for an hour and a half. Jackson had the rhyme, Yugyeom tried to make the rhyme and Bam Bam didn’t have the rhyme. Youngjae and Mark were deeply asleep. (Jr)
- We were having so much fun rapping but Bam Bam dissed JB all of a sudden so they fought again yesterday. (Jackson)
- It was not a fight but there was this prank that I told him not to do since a long time ago… (JB)
- But I thought, ‘it would be funny to do it right now,’ so I did it anyways. (Bam Bam)

★ The last question. What kind of group would GOT7 like to be called?

- A talented group, an unchanging group and a group with great teamwork. (Yugyeom)
- A group with members who are not men yet but are preparing to become men. Stop stop it doesn’t have the concept of men but a group that will soon become men. (JB)
- Ooh~~~~ (Everyone)

★ What are your plans for next year?

- I’m not sure. I just want to do many things. (Bam Bam)
- I would like to set our place in stone. If no one listens, then I’m not as happy as I do music. I hope that many people will know that there is a group called GOT7. That would make me happier as I do music. (Jr)

★ Digression 1. Bam Bam got taller

- I grew 3 centimeters. And I have something in my shoes. I didn’t use the insoles during first album, started using them during second album and during third album I started wearing the shoes (that allow me to insert insoles). (Bam Bam)
- Do you need to be that honest? (Jr)

★ Digression 2. Youngjae took sooneung recently. Did you do well?

- I would know when the results come out… (Didn’t you guess on the answers?) I didn’t guess. I read the passages carefully and solved them. But my eyes did start closing when I was reading the passages. (Youngjae) 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81233/interview-got7-talks-identify-building-teamwork-and-more

[Mwave shop] MEET&GREET GOT7 and Get Signed ′Identify′ Albums
If you love GOT7, who is going from being boys to men with first full-length album Identify, here’s your chance to meet the boys through Mwave’s MEET&GREET!

On December 10 at 1 p.m. (KST), the GOT7 members will be going live for Mwave’s MEET&GREET in order to meet all of their international fans and give out special prizes!

44768103.jpg

In order to participate, visit Mwave shop now to purchase GOT7’s first full length album Identify, the Close-up version or the Original version, signed by a random member. This will then enter you to win prizes during MEET&GREET online fan meeting.

On December 10, the GOT7 members will be choosing 12 out of 49 tiles per mosaic board and those chosen will receive special GOT7 mouse pads.

The Top 2-5 Supporters will win a Polaroid photo of one member (randomly selected) while the Top 1 Supporter will receive three big Polaroid photos of ALL members!

Not only that, the Happy Hour winners will get a signed poster, so don’t miss this chance to win GOT7 goodies!

So mark your calendars now and don’t miss this chance to meet GOT7 and win special gifts by logging into Mwave’s MEET&GREET live chat page on December 10 at 1 p.m. (KST)!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81417/mwave-shop-meetgreet-got7-and-get-signed-identify-albums

-------------------------------[soompi Shop] Autographed GOT7 “Identify” Special Package!

Soompi_Shop_GOT7_Article_Banner.jpg

Hi Soompiers!

Soompi Shop is happy to present a new special with GOT7! For this special, one of the members, JB, Mark, Jr., Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam or Yugyeom will sign copies of their new album, “Identify,” for Soompi Shop customers!

For this limited edition package, 400 copies are available. Don’t miss this opportunity, and get your signed copy now at Soompi Shop! Packages will be shipped from Seoul promptly upon reception from the agency, likely within two weeks after the end of the sales period.

The members are giving Soompiers a sweet shoutout! Check it out!

Also don’t forget to check out their music video for their title track “Stop Stop It”!

Special Package Details:

GOT7 album “Identify” autographed by one member (Close up Version or Original Version)
Note: Soompi Shop will try to provide each customer with the signed CD of their choice. However, please note that the orders being shipped out by order of placement. In other words, the first customers to order will have a higher chance to get the autograph of their choice. Please leave your request for the specific member signed CD you would like to have when ordering in the customer notes for a chance to get your bias’ autograph!

Order Details:

Availability: 400 sets
Price: $25.99 USD, excluding shipping and handling
Shipping: Packages will be shipped from Seoul promptly upon reception from the agency, likely within two weeks after the end of the sales period
See you soon again for another Soompi Shop special!

ORDER HERE
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/24/soompi-shop-autographed-got7-identify-special-package/

GOT7 Tops Gaon Album Chart with ‘Identify’
GOT7 ranked numer one on the Gaon album chart with its first full length album Identify.

Identify rose to first place on the Gaon music chart’s weekly chart for the fourth week (November 16~28) released on November 27.

The album, released on November 18, topped the chart during the first week of release, proving the fans’ keen interest in GOT’s first full-length album.

81760002.jpg
81760003.jpg

GOT7’s first full length album Identify contains 11 songs, including the title song Stop stop it, written by Park Jin Young.

Having made its comeback on November 18, GOT7 is currently promoting with the song Stop stop it

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81760/got7-tops-gaon-album-chart-with-identify

-----------------------------GOT7 Poses for Grazia Photo Shoot

10451138_680714698715036_674106507904382

Fashion magazine Grazia has released a series of photographs of boy band GOT7 after the group completed a photo shoot and interview with the publication.

The pictures show the boys in a wide range of outfits, including a group picture that features the whole group wearing all black, as well as individual pictures (check those out below).

During the interview, the members of the group took the chance to speak about their personal lives and thoughts.

Jr. revealed that he is a keen reader, and explained, “Doing the same thing every day can make a person tired. So I started reading books in my free time. I am currently reading [Milan Kundera’s] ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being.’”

Member BamBam explained that he takes an interest in fashion. He said, “I have been watching a lot of fashion videos of late. Fans of the group know how interested I am in this subject.”

And Jackson took the opportunity to talk about his close relationship with his parents. He said, “I call home every day to speak to my parents. I also send some money to my parents whenever I can. My father is the coach of the Hong Kong national fencing team, so during the recent Incheon Asian Games, I went to the airport by taxi to meet him when he arrived. It cost me quite a lot of money, but I was desperate to see him.”

The full GOT7 interview and photo shoot will be featured in the December edition of Grazia.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141128

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2021736/got7-%EA%B0%93%EC%84%B8%EB%B8%90-official-thread/p33

---------------------------------Nylon Magazine (December issue)

tumblr_nfr90l7Wut1tkqwh8o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nfr90l7Wut1tkqwh8o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nfr90l7Wut1tkqwh8o3_1280.jpgtumblr_nfr90l7Wut1tkqwh8o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nfr90l7Wut1tkqwh8o5_1280.jpg

[가족사랑의날] B1A4 (비원에이포) & GOT7 (갓세븐) Collabo - Family (패밀리)

141125 [MPD MISSION] Guerilla Palm Push Game - GOT7 (Eng Sub)

--------------------------------------------B1A4 and GOT7 teach the 'Family' dance!

B1A4 and GOT7 got together to teach the "Family" dance!

B1A4, GOT7, and CLC (made up of Cube Entertainment trainees), who are the endorsement models for the uniform brand SMART, partnered up to promote awareness of 'Family Love Day' with the song and music video, and now you can learn the moves.

As mentioned previously, the three groups came together for SMART's collaboration with the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family and Ezwel Family Welfare Foundation's campaign.

Check out the dance tutorial above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/b1a4-and-got7-teach-the-family-dance

-------------------------[141126] After School Club ~ GOT7

1512375_799736256759332_324609917448896010407069_799736263425998_66639365536111810672370_799737730092518_101570831911177

KPOP CONVENTION 6 @ Philippines
10171707_807372385971916_843206688043839

---------------------------------------------------GOT7 - Gimme” & Stop stop it Comeback Stage @ SBS Inkigayo 141123

GOT7 - Stop stop it @ Simply K-Pop 141127

GOT7 - Stop stop it @ KBS Music Bank 141128
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBXLW3ek70&feature=youtu.be

GOT7 - Stop stop it @ Show Music Core 141129

[sTARCAST] “This is Line 7”…GOT7, and 7 Lines
134102795_1.jpg

Got 7, and 7 LINES

Line number 7, and Ttukseom Park Station!

In the station, things are not different from other stations. But if you come out of the exit, you can enjoy a totally different scene.

First of all, the surface of Hangang River glints in the sun. The wide park spreads out before your eyes. The skateboard park and the basketball court seem energetic. Playground and the green grass are full of Innocence of childhood

Group ‘GOT7’, resembles Ttukseom Park Station the most among stations on Line 7.

Doing ‘Martial Arts Tricking’ (girls girls girls) looks as exciting as skateboarding.

‘Penetrating the mind of a girl you like’(aww) makes my heart flutter like the boy on the basketball court

‘Being awkward and shy in front of a girl’ (please don’t!) is 

① JB (21) 
134103047_2.jpg

Early 20s, having fun is enough. Just like on the stage. Always relaxed. Dances with a cynical face and then smiles looking at the camera. Captivates women with that smile. Definitely seems to know how to have fun..

However, in reality is totally in opposite. No vacation, no party, at all! If you cover the blanket and lie down on your apartment, there’s the paradise.

However, there’s always an exception. Shopping. JB’s shopping place is the Garosu-gil Road of Sinsa-dong. Not alone, of course. His seven members[friends] mingle along the street, laughing their heads off.

Although they come together, he must lead the party. Young-jae, a vocalist is one of his closest friends. They’re madly in friendship while living together as a roommate. 

134103223_3.jpg

134103406_4.jpg
134103574_5.jpg
134103746_6.jpg

② Mark (22)

134103957_7.jpg

He is the eldest and has incredibly boyish-looking. But he shows his maturity as the eldest. He is always a reticent person and always speaks quietly. But he’s not a person of chic and too much cool.

Mark is Taiwanese-American, and it’s been four years since he came to Korea. The lifestyle in Korea still stumbles him, but he’s a much polite guy who knows to nod first to anyone he meets.

Mark is a publicly authorized visual-top member in GOT7. He also has a perfect body, Jackson said. It’s pretty cool when he bounces a tip.

Most attractive aspect of him is that he doesn’t boast himself. Whenever the member praises his appearance, he couldn’t help smiling sweetly. His supple body is also another attractive point. 

134104126_8.jpg

134104316_9.jpg

134104480_10.jpg

134104652_11.jpg

③ Jackson(21)

134104859_12.jpg

Jackson is a rising star and his real character acts up to what he seems in television. He makes a friend easily without constraint. There’s no man who reaches his sociability.
He has an adorable personality and he usually say hello to his fans even in distance. He is so cheerful that his fans call him a “vitamin” of their life.

Of course, he is a little bit jealous. He said his rival in GOT7 is Mark. He stared Mark with an envious eye when mark was playing a basketball game.

Also he is a curious boy. All of a sudden, he asked whether his body is well-shaped. Only after he got praised, he smiled. Who could ever escape from his charm? 

134105011_13.jpg

134105123_14.jpg

134105266_15.jpg

134105411_16.jpg

④ Jr. (21)

134105558_17.jpg

Jr. is a careful, no, delicate person. He always takes care of others. And that kindness makes him a ‘mother’ of GOT7.

We could find his kindness even on the day of the photo shoot. He led to a cheerful atmosphere though he was in a bad condition. He never showed any sign of his bad condition, rather he smiled a lot.

And there is one more thing to add. He becomes totally professional when the filming begins.

In these days, Jr. is curious about married life. Recently he watched a movie, “My Love My Bride” and he wonders do newlyweds in real life have a quarrel as those in the movie do.

As he heard “of course, they do,” from the reporter, he nodded with a disappointed look. When asked when do you want to get married, he answered as “I will make it in 10 years.”

134105728_18.jpg

134105880_19.jpg

134106019_20.jpg

134106207_21.jpg

⑤ Yongjae(19)

134106383_22.jpg

He is the best example of who has a short training time before one’s debut as he worked as JYP trainee only 6 months. He has new, fresh and rookie-like aspects. He doesn’t seem like a celebrity, which is also his charming point.

His fans call him the freshest star among others. Every end of the filming, he wore long padded jumper, boasting his freshness as a normal student.

Youngjae took a Soo-neung, a Korean SAT, this year. He shined his eyes, saying he really tried hard on the day. When asked whether he checked the answers, he said that he did not check it, wearing a smile on his face.

When asked haven’t you brought a paper with your answers on it, he was surprised and said that does everyone do such a thing. He seems fresh in his days as a student or a singer. But he’s a real pro when he sings.  

134106577_23.jpg

134106788_24.jpg

134106963_25.jpg

134107151_26.jpg

⑥ BamBam(18)

134107344_27.jpg

One of the youngest of the group. He engrosses the members’ love with his cute appearance. Also he used to get ribbed due to his strong reactions. So called the victim of ‘snake droving’.

Even though he’s a Thai, his Korean is almost perfect because he has been a trainee for a long time. He says he’s really comfortable in Korea, greatly influenced by his mother who is a big fan of ‘Rain’.

BamBam is so attentive to his appearance. He works more with costumes, hair style and fitness. Recently, he started showing off his abs before fans more than ever.

Getting a new coat for winter is what he pays attention to most. He said he wants to buy a fine coat before it gets too cold. Is it because he has a lot interests in fashion? BamBam is a fashionista on his way to work. 

134107514_28.jpg

134107682_29.jpg

134107852_30.jpg

134107963_31.jpg

⑦ Yugyeom(18)

134108071_32.jpg

The youngest, but the tallest of the group. Yugyeom doesn’t seem like the youngest when you consider the appearance only, but when you look into his behavior, you will admit it. He has tone and smile with full of charms.

Always smiles from ear to ear. But he has the attraction of opposites on the stage as a tough man. His eyes turn into alive and he arrests fans attention with good dance moves.

A short time ago, he attained his 18th birthday and it was a special day for him. The day fell on the date of GOT7’s first full-length album showcase.

He got surprise party with 1,000 fans during the showcase. Of course there was no help for escaping from whipped cream attack. Saying thanks for the memories, he appreciated it.  

134108252_33.jpg

134108430_34.jpg

134108572_35.jpg

134108772_36.jpg

Different nationalities, ages, and characters. But there’s no greater member than a team. When each member gathers and being a team, they are real ‘7’, which is GOT7.

134108983_37.jpg

In the Line 7.jpg

134109140_38.jpg

Please, it’s Backlight.jpg

134109280_39.jpg

Freezing cold.jpg

134109416_40.jpg

Bare ground.jpg

134109590_41.jpg

Bare ground.jpg

134110102_43.jpg

Thought it’s snapshot.jpg

134110321_44.jpg

Don’t look at shoes.jpg

134110630_45.jpg

Before closing eyes.jpg

134110929_46.jpg

Taxi leads me to Korea.jpg

134111155_47.jpg

A basketball-player.jpg

134111419_48.jpg

The truck is the trap.jpg

134111709_49.jpg

Freezing Knees.jpg

134109862_42.jpg

“It’s not over, yet.”

134111926_50.jpg

“B cut goes for Next week!”

Source
----------------------------------------------GOT7 - Stop stop it @ SBS Inkigayo 141130

----------------------------------------------B1A4 & GOT7 - 패밀리 (Family) M/V Making Film

----------------------------------------------Behinds the scenes 'The Star' Magazine photoshoot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFCbrTDS5Fs

1414029022-38-org.jpg