[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amyR055

@eva23

eva you've been complaining about their kiss from the previous kiss. But it is obvious their lips no longer touching after the long range shot. LOL

It is true you can see them only posing after the initial kiss. They  are not carried away with the kisses. Due to being respectful to their life partners I think.

However, their kisses are quite  genuine and believable even it's only for the initiation of the kiss and continue with the camera play compare to some other kisses.

Here's another link for Episode 15 Raw (credit to uploader)
PART 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3Icup9bTkD5WT6EBgW?start=10

PART 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kh13KqfHxs5vh76EBhj?start=7 And welcome to the thread @ThangamalarG and @zakushizu :-h

Guest hapha8714

i'm not watching any kdramas lately. is this a good one?
16 episodes, yes?

why is the guy about to commit suicide....i find the scene so moving, and the background music. i hope they include it in the ost.

Guest amyR055

hapha8714 said: i'm not watching any kdramas lately. is this a good one?
16 episodes, yes?

why is the guy about to commit suicide....i find the scene so moving, and the background music. i hope they include it in the ost.

Guest ismalindaishak

Ooohh...awesome!!I'm crying so hard even watching the clip given by KBS!!The scenes of our otp at the snow is a heart breaker!!Really touched by their deep love towards each others...Now no more secret..how about the head ache its kinda bothering me a lots!!Praying for happy ending!! :x :x :x [-O<

hapha8714 said: i'm not watching any kdramas lately. is this a good one?
16 episodes, yes?

Guest Umrn Cbsy

no... no... no... ıs Se ro has a head ache similiar to Ma Ru in nice guy.... I actually do not like the comparisona between nice guy and beyond clouds. because this drama (beyond clouds) is beyond and beyond my expectations... so good, so intense... but does the writernim tries to puzzle us? what a headache? our OTP has already suffered so much because of thier beloved ones passed away, families lied to them, framed up, lies, conspiracies multiple conspiracies and so on... do they (also US) deserve a good end ... an end that we can even relax and be happy for main OTP... not cry so much...do I hope much? I hope an happy ending

@emily71
I love the way they kissing each other every time.. but why so short ;)) :\"> but I love it so much.. those kisses so deliver their feeling each time.. not lust that is why I found it is just so beautiful to watch.. :-* :\">  8->

@happa8714
for me..  already hook in this drama from the beginning.. and I love it from the start till the end with all my heart.. this is my only k-drama I watch now.. and never have second thought to watch over and over again.. so if you like melodrama.. you will find this drama much better from the k-melodrama that ever had.. 10000000% must watch..
:x

I love this drama regardless of the rating! This drama was interesting to me since the first episode. And I love how our OTP trust and love each other so much. When most dramas, there will be misunderstanding and dragging that will go on until the last episode. but BTC, SR and YW is just too awesome. even as a female I can't help but to love YW and understand SR. Word can't express my love for these two. btw, i love it that they don't drag the whole jealousy fight for "my man" and the ex is dead so there's nothing to get in the way of their hearts for each other. hehe

Guest BernadetteT

wow..im so happy that there are other people who are so addicted with thos drama.. Im watching this from the start and I love the character of Sero and YW.  Now their love for each other has become deeper and deeper.  I love how YW fight for her love to Sero..Im just wishing that there will be a happy ending for our OTP..this is a very highly recommended drama for me,..

Whistle couple gonna miss you..!!

Now It will be harder to get over with this drama again just like YWCFTS..

Good morning to you all Full Sunners / Beyond the Clouders.  A good news greeted me this morning guys.  It's about the ratings.  From 2.2%,  Episode 15 went up to 2.6%  \:D/ I was praying hard it wouldn't go much lower than 2.2% and my prayer was answered  :-bd Posting some more images from last night's episode which made the news this morning20140408000292_0.jpg http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140408000275

Preview of Episode 16

Written preview 설원에서의 애틋한 재회로 사랑을 확인하는 세로와 영원. 하지만, 서로의 아픈 기억들로 인해 마냥 행복할 수 없는 두 사람은 이별을 선택하고... 한편, 신필도의 시험에 든 강재는 정세로를 데려오라는 명령을 받게 되는데..!

Guest ismalindaishak

OMG!Ep 16 preview looks promising...please a happy ending writernim....pray hard! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Archived