[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

Guest eeldeerlove

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Tae.1 (태원) - 그 사람 (That Person) [The Full Sun OST]

http://youtu.be/drAnrs3-UDo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eeldeerlove

20140331102606_0850.jpg
Tae.1 – That Person (그 사람) Beyond the Clouds OST

It hurts, I’m hurting more
I’m sad, I’m sadder
Tears keep covering you
Erasing even my memories

It’s sad, that’s even sadder
It hurts, it hurts for me to be like this
My heart keeps calling you
That makes things even harder

Until my memories reflect you
I blankly stare at the sky for a while
When I can get over you as meaningless memories
Then I can forget you even if I’m forced to remember you

That person, that one person, that person I hate, the only person
The person deeply engraved in my heart, painfully piercing me and my faded memories
The person that is you

I’m on a path that I can’t go back
Now I only blankly shed tears

For a long time, I cry, get tired and run out of breath
I can’t go on without you, I don’t want to lose you
So I’ll bury you in my heart

That one person

translation cr: popgasa.com

WAAHHHHHH.. THANK YOU SO MUCH @rome_jyap
the preview so beautiful.. they forgiving each other.. they will be together again make my heart beat so fast.. can't wait for tonight..

I will streaming.. even I understand just little bit of their conversation..
:x

1396273870395.jpg
http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=434532
1396271920_677204.jpg
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1396271920677204002
20140331223343114.jpghttp://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1901m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=14033122334397&cDateYear=2014&cDateMonth=03&cDateDay=31

even they were together.. why the scene so sad..
my heartbroken now for my Whistle Couple...

looks like next episode.. their car gonna crash and jung sero get caught.. haisshh.. tomorrow episode more sadness, there is no sign they will be together again..

the last scene tonight so beautiful and sad,love to hear young won blow the whistle.. I am crying with them.. they want to runaway together..

please be happy end..

:(( :(( :((

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"Video ep 13 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] "사랑하면 안되나?" 윤계상의 애절한 마음 태양은 가득히.20140331

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] 어긋나는 사랑, 조진웅 곁을 떠나는 김유리 태양은 가득히.20140331

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] 윤계상 집을 습격한 조진웅, 한지혜를 데리고 나가 태양은 가득히.20140331

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HIT] '만취'한 한지혜, 윤계상 찾아와 "원하는 거 다 들어줄게" 태양은가득히.20140331http://youtu.be/gj12f2vqZ20

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT]한지혜, 윤계상 위해 직언 "이제 빠져라" 태양은가득히.20140331http://youtu.be/fzSuefHDbHA

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT]조진웅, 윤계상과 날선 대립 '더 이상 동료도 없다' 태양은가득히.20140331http://youtu.be/SMLwl28j7uM

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT]한지혜, 윤계상에 가슴 아픈 밀어내기 "떠나달라" 태양은가득히.20140331http://youtu.be/zHbWyBsTaCM

@fairy1996
thank you for the video..

now.. I love Young Won so much.. I love the way she love him back..

and I just realize that SeRo/Eun So address Young Won is not "Young Won shi" anymore but "Young Won nha" is that mean anything?
their chemistry so amazing.. they really like a couple whose in pain together, understand each other.. awesome couple cuz they are amazing and awesome actor and actress

haissshhhh this drama really makes my heartbroke..
=(( =(( :(( :((

Guest amyR055

A very intense episode. I hate Pak Gang Jae. PERIOD. Hope he  and his sidekick together with Han Tae Oh ( not forgotten  the secteray and the step mom) rot in jail for a lifetime for all the crimes  that they did.  Look like I want to put everybody in jail except for our lovebirds. One thing for being a conman but knowingly you're wrong and won't stop doing bad things to the people who see you as family just for the money makes you no longer a human with conscience. Such a terrible bunch of people Se Ro  and YW have for a family.

Hopefully the sub will be fast for this episode. ( However I think I'll watch it likes ten times while waiting for sub).

Thank you in advanced for all the hardworking translators for this drama.

You're right @eva23 that last scene of both of them inside the car was so sad  :(( :((  

especially when YW blew the whistle and Eun So was in tears already while she was blowing it.  I felt happiness too coz that means YW wanted to run away with Eun So at that moment which made him cry

And I was crying too :(( :((

Eun So has no idea that YW already knows that he is Se Ro.  YW is not confronting him about it.  She is being silent about it

@eva23my pleasure, dear. :((
recently, i just finished with one makjang drama.i love the OTP. the way they protect each other. they way they love each other.and the way they sacrifice for each other :(( and the reason 'why' they 'cant be together', remind me of that couple.we, as the fan, have thought it may end up with sad ending, but, thank god, it's a beautiful ending. so, i have faith with writernim ~dont worry :) they are meant for each other ~

Guest amyR055

@eva23 @fairy1996

That scene in the car - one of the most beautiful and sad scene I've ever seen in the drama. Both of them really nailed the scene. Even the sound of the whistle sounds like a weeping sound. I really hope the drama really end in happy ending. My heart can't take it if they are separated forever.  Watching this drama really makes me feel sad. I need something to make me happy or else somebody will be puzzle for the whole day why I am this sad. LOL

Guest amyR055

@eva23 That happens to me too. He was like 'Are you being weird again?'. He complained that  I watched the same drama again and again on my laptop then on the big screen. He was always saying AGAIN!

I need to learn how to put spoiler.  I have a lot of things to say about our whistle couple. YW is such an awesome woman.  She is our Sero savior. Others think she is just this clueless woman but actually she knows a lot and  she learned her lesson after Gong U jin case, she no longer acts without thinking. She has become wiser and grown up a lot. She didn't go around confronting others anymore. She kept her hidden card and weights the card before taken an action.

Guest amyR055

@fairy1996. Thanks. No wonder the other day i tried it didn't work. I was doing it the other way around. You're such a darling.

About Sero, it looked like nobody is aware that YW knew the truth since the step mom lied and said she didn't tell YW about Gon U Jin matter.  So even YJ didn't know yet YW knows Lee Eun Su is Se ro. YW actually accepted Sero not Eun Su but Sero doesn't know that yet. Teribble Gang Jae causes the accident just for the USB. I really hope he ended in hell and Sero never ever forgive him. He doesn't deserve to be forgiven for all the bad things he did to Sero.

After watching the video again, Gang Jae and Han Tae Oh are aware that YW knew Eun Su is Sero.

I really like the scene in  front of the door when YW asks Eun Su again- Who are you?. The almost kiss when YW was sleeping. I was like go ahead and kiss her but he stopped halfway. He is a real gentleman but I was disappointed. he should have kiss her on top of the head if not on the cheek.

Archived