[Drama 2014] Beyond the Clouds / 태양은 가득히

SongMira

my streaming link is so lagging for tonight episode.. I think so many broken heart scene tonight..

I can't bare it that they are separate now.. no more comforting each other tonight.. I hate it.. please hurry reconcile it.. next week just so far from now..

how can I survive to see my OTP together again
:(( :(( :((

and the sadness is NO PREVIEW.. monday come faster please..

:(( :((

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Video ep 10
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HIT] 미심쩍은 마음을 가지고 윤계상을 찾아온 한지혜

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] 윤계상을 의심하는 한지혜, 윤계상 할머니를 찾아가 태양은 가득히.20140318

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] 한지혜, "좋아하는 게 뻔히 보였어? 속으로 비웃었어?" 태양은 가득히.20140318

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] 만류에도 불구하고 김영철과 손 잡으려는 조진웅 태양은 가득히.20140318

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[HIT] 김영철과의 계약, 갑자기 나타난 윤계상때문에 중단 태양은 가득히.20140318

eva23 said: my streaming link is so lagging for tonight episode.. I think so many broken heart scene tonight..

I can't bare it that they are separate now.. no more comforting each other tonight.. I hate it.. please hurry reconcile it.. next week just so far from now..

how can I survive to see my OTP together again
:(( :(( :((

and the sadness is NO PREVIEW.. monday come faster please..

:(( :((

Episode 10 has just finished.  I really wish I could understand Korean after watching tonight's episode.  So many things just happened.  I do understand a bit of this and that (I don't want it to spoil for anyone who have not yet watch the episode),  But boy a lot just happened.  I hope the subs come out early just like for episode 9.  Wooaaahhhh I'm dying to know what they were saying.  But one thing I'm sure of, Young Won really hates/despises Eun So/Se Ro. 

rome_jyap said: Episode 10 has just finished.  I really wish I could understand Korean after watching tonight's episode.  So many things just happened.  I do understand a bit of this and that (I don't want it to spoil for anyone who have not yet watch the episode),  But boy a lot just happened.  I hope the subs come out early just like for episode 9.  Wooaaahhhh I'm dying to know what they were saying.  But one thing I'm sure of, Young Won really hates/despises Eun So/Se Ro. 

Park Kang Jae complicates things by partnering with Han Tae Oh, the sworn enemy of Eun So/Se Ro  :(  But in fairness to Kang Jae Oppa, he has no choice in this matter since that other Chairman Son Ho Jin is the one running the show.20140318225205112.jpg

@rome_jyap
yes, its not much.. thank god it is increase.. just hope it will getting up and up for the next episode, we are only have 6 episode left, right?

I hope they will add the episode and extended more at least till 18 episodes, maybe for some reason if the episode got more, the rating will be up.. the all ost really awesome.. nice to hear it more.. and reply it the song..

edited :
Some one have list the OST please.. maybe the link..

@eva23 Yup we still have 6 episodes left since this is a 16 episode drama. Same here wishing that this trend continues when it comes to rating for the upcoming episodes. I still do not have a copy of the frequently played OST sung by a girl. I love that one.

rome_jyap said: @eva23 Yup we still have 6 episodes left since this is a 16 episode drama. Same here wishing that this trend continues when it comes to rating for the upcoming episodes. I still do not have a copy of the frequently played OST sung by a girl. I love that one.

Archived