Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest noviclouds

Whoa.. My

(RAW) 20140106 High Cut BTS 

Video credits to High Cut 
**Brought to you by Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!**

P.S. The subbing of the Epilogue 1 has completed but there are some problems with the resolution... if anyone knows how to fix this problem please PM me, thank you :) ITS FIXED!

He is just love to smile.. I think that is the reason why he looks younger than his real age :D

>:D< >:D<

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lightingstar

zannloo said: THERES A NEW PICTURE OF K FANS SPOtTING HIM FILMING FOR SOMETHING, IT CANT BE SECRET TEMPTATION OR ROYAL TAILOR SINCE FILIMING FOR BOTH MOVIES ONLY STARTS IN FEB, THIS MIGHT BE FOR THE INFORMANT?

cr: DC

^ @zannloo omg what is this boy? He started shooting for new materials already? He is indeed working like an ox and now he's all set to 'rotate his crops'. 
And here I am doing nothing productive with regards to my work, lurking around on soompi / twitter / tumblr / naver for his news. Dammit boy /abandons this thread and start being productive

Guest jongfucius

So I found this fancafe for Yoo Yeon-seok. I'm limited to navigating the site since I'm not a member and my Korean skills are non-existent. I'm almost tempted to sign up and join but as someone who doesn't read Korean, it'll be too hard to navigate around and I have no idea if there are any requirements prior to signing up or if it'll require leveling up in ranks either... Man... never in my kpop fangirling years have I ever even considered joining fancafes for my favorite idol groups, yet for YYS I would XDDDD
http://cafe.naver.com/withyeonseok

Do check it out if you can, I'm not sure if they're updated on recent news on YYS but there might be something there to dig up, for those of you who understand Korean.  

Guest lightingstar

jongfucius said: So I found this fancafe for Yoo Yeon-seok. I'm limited to navigating the site since I'm not a member and my Korean skills are non-existent. I'm almost tempted to sign up and join but as someone who doesn't read Korean, it'll be too hard to navigate around and I have no idea if there are any requirements prior to signing up or if it'll require leveling up in ranks either... Man... never in my kpop fangirling years have I ever even considered joining fancafes for my favorite idol groups, yet for YYS I would XDDDD
http://cafe.naver.com/withyeonseok

Do check it out if you can, I'm not sure if they're updated on recent news on YYS but there might be something there to dig up, for those of you who understand Korean.  

Guest jongfucius

lightingstar

said: haha, same here, running around like an ox ( i used his comparision!

:)

) ), finding any pieces of infor about him with a big zero of korean, asking "google-nim" for a translation and finally making a great effort to understand just a little bit of what he says

:)

)

Guest putrihumaerah1994

zannloo said: [Yeoniverse] 20140103 Reply 1994 Epilogue 1 Yoo Yeon Seok CUTS Eng Sub 

http://youtu.be/UiwBttQ_u_k

Translator: @saturn.
Translator / Editor: @lunagal
Translator / Editor: Z
Encoder / Timer: @rose_liana

**Brought to you by the Yeoniversal Subbers from the Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!**

Can we all please thank @saturn. for the translation and @rose_liana for the subbing despite the fact that they are not officially in the Yeoniverse team? :) Once again, thank you so much! <3

Good morning from my side of the world.
Yoo Yeon Seok with his fellow Kingkong entertainment artist doing a charity work or a variety show (not sure about this) This was taken awhile back because park min young is still here (i think she transferred to another agency now)
viewimage.php?id=34b2df3fe0dd36b56bb0d5b
viewimage.php?id=34b2df3fe0dd36b56bb0d5b
Credit: YYS DC Gall

Guest chappykoo

@lightingstar i can spot him wearing the same stripe tshirts in 4 different pics you posted *major facepalm* lol yeonseokssi should i bought you some tshirts? ;;)
@kepogee i spotted yeonseok and kwangja there :))

finally here! hahaha..sending my greeting to all the YeoNizens in the YeoNiverse..pangapsupnidaaa *bow*
was a silent reader, but now deciding to participate in creating the YYS buzz everywhere :))

thanks for all the great posts, pics, gifs, videos, articles, subs, EVERYTHING!
;))

and to unni-deul, chingu-deul, dongsaengs (you know who you are..:D), nan wasseoyeoooooo
:-h :-h :-h

Guest lunagal

@kepogee

나의 사랑스런 라이카 애기들과 새로 입양한 X-vario ㅋㅋㅋ 잘부탁해 애들아~~❤️

Translates to:

My beloved leica babies, and my newly adopted X-vario kekeke. Lets work well together kids~~♡

I have this sudden urge to get a yonsei university baseball cap. Anyone know where I can get one?

@saturn. I hope it was OK that we edited your most generous translation? Thank you again for doing all the hard work in translation.

lunagal said: @kepogee 나의 사랑스런 라이카 애기들과 새로 입양한 X-vario ㅋㅋㅋ 잘부탁해 애들아~~❤️ Translates to: My beloved leica babies, and my newly adopted X-vario kekeke. Lets work well together kids~~♡ I have this sudden urge to get a yonsei university baseball cap. Anyone know where I can get one? @saturn. I hope it was OK that we edited your most generous translation? Thank you again for doing all the hard work in translation.

Guest pompango

Thank you for providing the pic and translation, @kepogee and @lunagal. I really appreciate it. Since I am the least tech savvy person in the world, I have two questions: How do you respond to a comment so that those "squares" from the original comment is shown? And @kepogee, did you take a screenshot of the tweet using your computer camera?

Archived