Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

if you asked me, i prefer Young Do and Chilbong's fashion to Kim Tan and Trash's. 

Sorry, I ain't here to bash Jung Woo but given the track record of endorsers for Trugen, he really doesn't fit the bill. Whereas Yeon Seok has the tall, lean... you know looks-like-a-model physique.

@ftbluepm: totally, agree with you. The one carrying the plate is way more yummiest that the steak on the plate.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

@kepogee excuse me while im focused on that red marks on his neck ;)) but anyway gahhh yys in black hair is just gshsjskshdndjsksjzbbzjdjshs welpppp that is so handsome huhuhu

Guest chappykoo

Its mosquito's doing. not human being.

see, he took a picture next to trees

*becoming sasaeng*

*in a state of denial*

no i guess thats the results of sleeping in a bed surrounded by plants :)) *side eyeing yys*

btw someone in twitter said something attract me:

YOO YEON YUMM

yummy indeed ;;)

Guest nogogogogo

alayna said: chappykoo said: @kepogee excuse me while im focused on that red marks on his neck ;)) but anyway gahhh yys in black hair is just gshsjskshdndjsksjzbbzjdjshs welpppp that is so handsome huhuhu

I just gotta publicize this

Http://s880.photobucket.com/user/shainunnisa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-01-05-21-28-54-1_zps3c7c270e.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Eeepp this scene! At first I laughed when I saw that scene but then I felt somehow sad looking at his sad, longing eyes when he was looking at the little girl. He was so amazing in his potrayal of Han Soo in Re-encounter. Desperate, regrettable, stupid, tragic. Sobs. /off to rewatch re-encounter

Guest pompango

OMG, thank you, @zaanloo, for uploading it here! And thank you, @saturn and @rose_iliana for taking the time to translate these! Off to watch!

Guest chappykoo

@saturn. @rose_liana @lunagal @zannloo thank youuuuu!!!!! whoa you guys are so awesomeee and gosh so quick really ;-;

and gosh the highcut bts!!!been looking for it since forever ackkk thanks!!!btw guys do you mind if i make gifs from those vids this weekend?i'll credit u all..wanna share yys love in tumblr thats the least i can do :((

btw i heard min dohee (jo yoonjin) guests in running man along with siwan...gahh running man pd nim please cast uri yeonseokssi too asap :((

Guest philaluphia

zannloo said: [Yeoniverse] 20140103 Reply 1994 Epilogue 1 Yoo Yeon Seok CUTS Eng Sub 

http://youtu.be/UiwBttQ_u_k

Translator: @saturn.
Translator / Editor: @lunagal
Translator / Editor: Z
Encoder / Timer: @rose_liana

**Brought to you by the Yeoniversal Subbers from the Yeoniverse ~ Yoo Yeon Seok IFC. Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!**

Can we all please thank @saturn. for the translation and @rose_liana for the subbing despite the fact that they are not officially in the Yeoniverse team? :) Once again, thank you so much! <3

Guest adniRose

chappykoo

said: @saturn. @rose_liana @lunagal @zannloo thank youuuuu!!!!! whoa you guys are so awesomeee and gosh so quick really ;-; and gosh the highcut bts!!!been looking for it since forever ackkk thanks!!!btw guys do you mind if i make gifs from those vids this weekend?i'll credit u all..wanna share yys love in tumblr thats the least i can do

:(

( btw i heard min dohee (jo yoonjin) guests in running man along with siwan...gahh running man pd nim please cast uri yeonseokssi too asap

:(

(

Guest lightingstar

Schoolers said: omg.. me wants YYS in Running Man soooo bad...!!Lee KwangJa-shi, please invite him to the show next time... maybe his schedule is quite tight at the moment.. he cant even join R.I.P.ly trip...

Archived