[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest rjuliet

well tonite is like a roller coaster for me tbh... but as we are all daebak and cute shippers, and sure as @minshinie kept saving us tonite, therefore tonite posts are hilarious and entertaining as usual :D ...so just like minho most favorite kim tan line, lets overcome all difficulties and keep moving forward chingus :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I wonder wheter both Mino and Shinhye kept this pic for themselves.

They look so damn perfect in this pic and scene. 
Visual Couple indeed !

@giselle maybe Young Do kept that picture

:D !!! You know ,KT took the girl,YD took the picture =)) !!! That was his consolation prize!!!

Guest minshin8

@

stucked

said: QUESTION!!!

Is this today? I mean, did this happen on his concert today?

He really is HOT. Like seriously HOT. (o_O)

Why is he making that face though? MAN. He really is one fine dude. (

-_-

)

Hands down.

:)

)

)

)

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Maybe he wore these pants to show "somebody"...that this print looks better with him...and in my delilusional mode on, this could show how "jealousy" LMH felt that night in the SBS drama awards....because he could notice that his girl was something attracted to somebody *cough*"LJS" *cough*... and now he can say..."Look at me, baby, This print looks better on me, does it?"

lol it looks like they-LMH and LJS ,shared that suit,LJS wore the jacket at SBS Awards,and LMH wore the pants today,at his concert

=)) =)) =))

What were they doing here=)) :-?  Is this supposed to be a laughable pic ? because I can't prevent myself from laughing like a crazy person every time I see it OOOOh the reaction of the guys around him !!! =)) =))  and what was he doing O.o Really what were they doing X_X X_X I think they are the same group of every concert they have those reactions every time :)) I can't stand more than one of those pics :D

Guest minshin8

I think our prince is missing his princess :) aaaawwww 
Look how good they look! 

lee-min-ho-trugen-7.jpgpark-shin-hye-wedding-dress-2.jpg

THEY BETTER PROMOTE HEIRS TOGETHER!! OTHERWISE I'LL GO CRAAAAZY!! 

=)) =)) =)) =))
Who agrees with me?? :)

minshin8

said: I think our prince is missing his princess

aaaawwww 

Look how good they look! 

THEY BETTER PROMOTE HEIRS TOGETHER!! OTHERWISE I'LL GO CRAAAAZY!! 

=)) =)) =)) =))

Who agrees with me??

Guest minshin8

I think we need to ask to the director of PSH'S new movie to delay the shooting because our PRINCE CHARMING really misses HIS PRINCESS :)
and nobody wants to see LMH sad and angry right??
large.jpg439090-lee-min-ho-kim-tan-lee-min-ho-rag

HAHAHAHAH
well I can totally understand him.. HE's missing their BONDING..
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzSU-fLxfTY_sv6BEB8GSaaah2.png

HOW can I blame him?? He's a guy.. he has to satisfy his cravings!! hahahahah

:P B-)

@diena11..oooo...okok..lets say if the rumour true..Sabah is among of state which is have more beautiful island..its nice place to enjoy holiday with family...if true..maybe she in holiday mood..no wonder never tweet and minho miss eun sang so much..thats why appear on screen minho concert today...hehehehe.. <:-P <:-P

Btw..chingu..I need to sleep now..tomorrow need to works..good nite... I-) I-)

Guest tansanglmhpsh

did you notice lmh wearing a hair tie at his hand? I remember someone post that psh used to wore a pair of hair tie and suddenly she only wear one of it and lmh wear another one. Sorry, im too lazy to backreading. Anyway correct me if im wrong or its my delulu emotion ehehe

Archived