[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

@IIhamJ...love your MinShin artwork!

@LorenHaze...i'm trying to get as angry as i possibly can...but MinShin are just too cute...they are not letting me...

@banilaria...laugh a lot and just tell your coworkers that you are just loving your job so much...it might have a tom sawyer effect...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this ship will remain sailing, those little storms will not stop it ! so lighten up guys  :D Valentine's Day is near, so maybe we will have good news soon, who knows ?!I'm leaving to sleep ! have a goodnight everyone :x
EDIT :  itybittykitty said:

@IIhamJ...love your MinShin artwork!

Guest itybittykitty

@LorenHaze...this is about as angry as i will get when i see MinShin...

PSH: how dare you not show the fans all of our BTS tapes!

LMH:...smoooooch!

tumblr_mz09f4E2SQ1sfyhuyo2_500.gif

Guest minshin2046

Hey , I notice a slightly hand gesture different in LMH arm change n shift in back of PSH head when kissing PSH in the closet kiss ... Sorry to mention it again ... But do anyone of u notice it ? Maybe this screen shoot more that once or the director cut it shorter than we expected ... Try notice the LMH arm n hand then u know what mean... Sorry no pic from me . :-O

hahaha... goodMorning... its always good whn i wake up to @itybittykitty trolling the thread =))

regarding DVD mayb they wanna release all kinds of DVDs special, producer cut, international like @branwen said... but how can they even think that fans will trust them the next time. and if all they wanted to give in the dvd were works of fan creativity, (to hide the obvious real relationship or not) they shouldnt hav made it so pricey. instead when the time is right (from a MinShin point of view as well) to release the BTSs they can release a full version which can be as pricey as they please.. coz fans will buy.

I am all for hiding what should b hidden for MinShin sake... but doing that like this is like cheating. plain and simple.

Guest minshin2046

Hey , do any of u minshin shipper know that PSH left handy or right ? I quite notice that she use right hand to write n sign but when she cook , play ball n eat she use her left hand more ? Even using chopstick she use lefty ....

Hey , do any of u minshin shipper know that PSH left handy or right ? I quite notice that she use right hand to write n sign but when she cook , play ball n eat she use her left hand more ? Even using chopstick she use lefty ....

now i wanna know where her LEFT HAND was during the CLOSET KISS *throws tantrums*

Archived