[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

hotbb said: Lmh has really matured since 2009 shy, giggly days to current 2014 bold, in your face hint style ya? I love this current version :) jik jin indeed. Dear God, give them more courage & boldness, not forgetting more love & favor from all sides. AmenA

@giselle_tw....waahhhh...the closet scene...yesss..its minho and shinhye..not kt and eun sang..they're so into the kiss...omg..I bet both of them cannot sleep after the kiss..thats why I also think this kiss is so special for minho and shinhye....make my day so wonderful... >:) :\"> btw chingu?? Is have another post about this deep kiss in DC Gall??? Eheheheh..

@faidaris...chingu...as I said before..really1000x into the kiss...our vitamin..eheehhe =)) >:)

Thank you @giselle_tw for your brave opinion, again, about the closet kissing scene. I JUST LOVE IT !!!!!

I don't know why I always pay attention to Shin Hye's hand during this kissing scene.

The first time she grabbed Min Ho's shirt, her right hand wasn't between Min Ho's left arm. Next scene, her hand was between Min Ho's arm. So, those were two different scene shoots.

Can you see the cupboard shaking behind Shin Hye? Hahahaha. Min Ho is a strong man.

After that, Min Ho's hand went up to touch her hair and neck. When he grabbed her chin, Shin Hye's hand was strongly grabbing again but then I can see she was like "let it go" in the next scene.

I've ever read a member wrote her analysis here about this scene having no NG. I also believe it was a long shot kissing scene. Not once, not many times also, but couple angles shoots. However, in a "tongue-used-kiss" during the scene, we didn't see Shin Hye's hand between Min Ho's arm. In conclusion, they had another closet kissing scene where both of them were comfortable enough to have a deeper kiss, didn't they?

@giselle_tw ur awesome.. The closet kiss never get old.. Hahaha love it.. I love to watch their kissing scene everyday...its my vitamin.. :D :x :-/ i'm not that pervy right?? :D:D ..its the hottest conversation here.. And also in Kdramastar that article never get old.. Since they write that article its always in top most popular.. There is an article that i get pissed off.. About shin hye there is one comment that its say's ( she's ugly and overrated..and her body is like Bob Sponge) she or he need to see a doctor.. Shin hye is pretty for me and i really like her..

I just wanna say that I personally think LMH is a nice guy even if I do not care bout him before. I made that conclusion by watching old clips and reading old interviews of him. It's the same with PSH. :)

Anyway, I wanna say that both of them are attractive, popular and rich.  LMH is an eligible bachelor so girls r bound to flock around him. It doesnt mean he will date ALL the girls that likes him though. I think he doesn't really publicize friendship with his lady friends either (maybe only PBY).PSH on the other hand, have so many publicized friendship with male celebrity friends that you don't really know who she actually dates (probably 1  that she doesnt mention much). 
 Even though they met in 2009, they have a mutual friend in Kim Bum (PSH mentioned him being her closest friend in 2010) and LMH mentioned that he only gets to know new ppl through his current friends who have other friends in 2010 as well. Also, check out PSH's ideal type in 2010. :)I'm not gonna elaborate but I think they could be good friends in 2010...or maybe even a secret relationship? Anyway, Im in delulu mode.
Btw, I dunno why u guys think that PSH doesnt have any relationship experience before. She does and she admitted that it'll be a lie to say she haven't been in a relationship before awhile back.

Oh my god! (lee bo na... Hahaha) because of you guys i ended up watching the closet kiss again, full zoom and hd even the slow motion type!!!! :)))) i guess we'll never get tired watching and watching and watching this clip!!!;))))

@oha123 OMG!!!i'm glad to see you here...i'm waiting for some one who has the same thought as i did..and yes..thats kind of feeling that i have also thats why i investigate their account since 2010....does anyone here can helps us about this kind of theory?coz its obvious that sight that MH had too deep for just 4 month relationship.i have feeling the same thing also Kim Bum was part of this story.

Guest minshinaddicted

class="at_ttl"SBS Acting Awards, Park Shin Hye Heir of Beauty

By Staff Writer | Jan 2014 10:47 PM EST

19.jpg35.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye wore a dress rather than a uniform and showed off her beauty.

On the 2013 SBS Acting Awards held at the Seoul Mapogu Sangam dong SBS Prism Tower held on December 31st at 7:20PM, Park Shin Hye wore a pure white dress.  It was cut deeply in the back with a  sexy charisma.

In the recently ended drama, SBS drama "Heirs" (script Kim Eun Sook, director Kang Shin Hyo) Park Shin Hye plays a strong but poor 18 year old woman Cha Eun Sang and received applause from viewers.  She especially showed many sides other than the acting as she showed a beauty that was pure and wouldn't do away even while crying.

Park Shin Hye said her fashion point was "It's awkward to wear nice clothes for once.  Because we're "heirs" we're going to be beauty heirs today" as she was witty.

On this day, Lee Whee Jae and actress Lee Bo Young, Kim Woo Bin hosted the 2013 SBS Acting Awards and the acting awards were broadcast on SBS TV as well as SBSNOW and @SBSNOW on Twitter and POOQ the mobile application in real time.

sources:allkpop.com

madewell said: OH, NO. NO. NO! NO! Jokwon dancing gif. :)) Let's pretend I didn't see anything...
Anyway....
I just watched Minho and Shinhye's old interview from Etude House days. Minho was asked if he and Shinhye would get a chance to work together for the drama/movie, what character would he like to play. He said he would like to play Shinhye's step-sibling. It reminds me of Shinhye's old drama Tree of Heaven. Did Minho watch it? He debuted as an actor in 2006. Shinhye's old dramas were always heartbreaking. That's probably another reason why the writer of Heirs chose Shinhye to play Cha Eunsang. She was excellent at crying. I bet Minho loved watching Shinhye cry 'cause she looked beautiful when she cried.
My favorite scene from Heirs. I like how Tan wiped off the tears from Eunsang's face. At Minho's concert, Shinhye's cry scenes always appeared on the screen.
cr: myleisuretime@tumblr.com

nizzav said: madewell said: OH, NO. NO. NO! NO! Jokwon dancing gif. :)) Let's pretend I didn't see anything...
Anyway....
I just watched Minho and Shinhye's old interview from Etude House days. Minho was asked if he and Shinhye would get a chance to work together for the drama/movie, what character would he like to play. He said he would like to play Shinhye's step-sibling. It reminds me of Shinhye's old drama Tree of Heaven. Did Minho watch it? He debuted as an actor in 2006. Shinhye's old dramas were always heartbreaking. That's probably another reason why the writer of Heirs chose Shinhye to play Cha Eunsang. She was excellent at crying. I bet Minho loved watching Shinhye cry 'cause she looked beautiful when she cried.
My favorite scene from Heirs. I like how Tan wiped off the tears from Eunsang's face. At Minho's concert, Shinhye's cry scenes always appeared on the screen.

Guest eka5566

nizzav said: nizzav said: madewell said: OH, NO. NO. NO! NO! Jokwon dancing gif. :)) Let's pretend I didn't see anything...
Anyway....

Hi Chingus....all I wanna say here is what I believe in our MinShin....I really do love the closet kiss ....like their really express theirs feeling into each others....and guys, I really love the way LMH huged PSH....its not just the way he acting follow the script but really2 something about his feeling to her.....quite tights likes he will never let her go. The way he touch her hair while hugging....Body language between the two of them really make me suspicious something going on....I do watch CH, PT and BOF and make a little comparison the way LMH hug the co-star in the love scene is quite difference....he just do like the script ask to do but with PSH, he do it with full of emosion, feeling of love and we can see from his eye, guys.

When I watch the love scene they do, I really feel the same way....the feeling is there and quite stronger that I imagine.....thats why I never denied thats LOVE IS FEELING between them...

Sorry guys, I dont know how to post GIF etc bcoz Im a newbie and never doing shipping thing before.....bianhe Chingus!

Love to read all the comments here....make my day much better....

Archived