[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@gingerpeach (translated)Minho once again mentioned how he has a new vision of love through The Heirs. Using your true heart and feelings towards loving someone takes a lot of courage, and if someone he wants to cherish ever appears by his side, he will focus on that love, he wants to love like Kim Tan did. I can't get over how Minho keeps reiterating that, how many times has he said that now? Haha I'll never get tired of it. KIM TAN, KIM TAN EVERYWHERE. And LOVE everywhere too. 

Since I don't know Hangul or Chinese, I appreciated for you translation. Yes, MH has mentioned that lines not only once but many times and keep reiterating in many interview. Though he did not mentioned this in his concert, but still he showed us who is the girl he is in love to. now he acts as a true gentleman who fell in love, he learnt from KT that to love someone mean that he should be has courage to expressing it in many ways. Since, SBS award until this last interview, we could see (though we did not exactly know what Shin Hye reaction) many hints such as: romeo & juliet things, his gazing, giddiness & smiling, KT hair styles, couple things (shoes, coats, scarfs, sweaters, necklace even the last one bracelets), same expression in some selca, (must be more than I can remember here). But the bravest step he made was in his last concert. When I watched the heirs cut scene with so many ES in the concert, I couldn't say a word. especially when he sang Painful Love ( I believe he was teary when singing). What was happened to him, was he trying to kill Shin Hye by making his fans jealous? Oh no... But, after I knew that his mother and sister in the hall too, I believe that he wanted to show to his closest family who the woman he loves (more than likes) and he chose as his soulmate (is it my delulu mind? no..no..no). That night he expressed his LOVE to park shin hye....NOW, my concerned is what Shin hye respons to all of MH efforts since she disappeared like NINJA? I hope she was not eluding him like she did before to her previous co-star. Deep down my heart, she also have feeling for MH, not as dongsaeng to oppa, but more than that. Her reaction to the closet kiss; her gaze, smile and shyness during SBS award. I hope she disappear just to break from her hectic schedule and for preparing the next movie, but not to forget LMH. I hope that she still in contact with her oppa, speaking about their relationship, their future, when they get married and how many children they will have (.o.o.o delulu again   :)) )Don't worry guys I still keep my sanity, but since I in MinShin ark, I need to keep my delosional mind too.... that's why I love being here..@Pattituazon... don't forget to update your FF regularly, that's our medication to live in delulu world. We have lost Elexia, cause her account has been deactivated like @stucked (I don't know why?)@SantyH, I just found the wooden bracelets, in Kalimantan it made from 'akar bahar' (kind of sea plants) or 'roots of mangrove tree' with black color. I don't know if it was dark brown, maybe made from other kind of wood. Pictures for leather one has not found yet. Yes, both of the braclets are crafts from south east asia, it is not sponsored. But I think someone (Shin hye) bought it in luxurious handcraft store, so they look expensive and fine..935142_625151514217825_1479229037_ncopy_

P5210048_zpsf29e2083.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so minho seems to have past histories with either ghs or pmy...and now uri baby girl? does it mean baby boy is easily to fall in love with almost all of his co stars? thats why the other shippers are also have similar evidences...as baby boy tends to be romantic and always showing hints about who is the girl in his heart...aigoo, my poor shipper heart cant take it...baby girl must seriously thinking about this then, so that what they feel right now is not just because they get too carried away with the characters they play in heirs...and I really hope their love now would be the last love for them and an everlasting one...

It's not right to say that he easily fall in love with almost all his co-stars. The tag 'one who easily fall for co-star' is really not good for an actor's image. He only had one relationship with his co-star(out of 5 possible), all other ships are based only on our delusions(including our Minshin :-D Sorry :-P)

I wish our Minshin to get married so that they will not be part of any more ships in future :-D

P.S- Can you guys imagine in 10 years time, the no. ships that LMH & PSH will be part of? *chaos* :-D

Guest lightforyou

whenever i come here at this time i'll find lorenhaze where are you? come out i know that you are lurking
B-) LOL it became a habit like i know how this thread works in my time stucky wakes up when i go to sleep lorenhaze come here when it's night time teenagers like me comes out in the weekends and pluie; faidaris and many others i ALSO find them here  with stucked and when i come from school stucked and giselle would be naughty AGAIN :\"> THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY SECOND HOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH  :x IT already became a habit and a part of my life it isn't a matter of shipping anymore it became more then that WITH EACH ONE OF YOU :x >:D< LOVE YOU ALL  :-*

Guest lightforyou

bains said:It's not right to say that he easily fall in love with almost all his co-stars. The tag 'one who easily fall for co-star' is really not good for an actor's image. He only had one relationship with his co-star(out of 5 possible), all other ships are based only on our delusions(including our Minshin :-D Sorry :-P) I wish our Minshin to get married so that they will not be part of any more ships in future :-D P.S- Can you guys imagine in 10 years time, the no. ships that LMH & PSH will be part of? *chaos* :-D

Guest branwen

KhushiRS said:

LorenHaze said:

@KhushiRS - there's a right time and place for everything. :-)

i'm confident that LMH learned from his past and the next time he falls in love (if not already...DELUSIONAL BATTERY STILL FULLY CHARGED), he'll be more careful and thoughtful.

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

EXACTLY! And let's admit it, now is not the right time for LMH to act on his 'feelings of love'. So next time when he falls in love or if he already is in love, then he'll be more careful for sure but will he be courageous in case things go wrong? No, I don't think so.

I don't want to be rude,but if you have no faith in LMH,than you're in the wrong place.this thread is for MinShin,that includes LMH too,so obviously the persons who come here should believe in both of them.if you think that just PSH deserves your trust and admiration,than maybe the right place for you is PSH's thread.

Guest lightforyou

LorenHaze said: lightforyou said: whenever i come here at this time i'll find lorenhaze where are you? come out i know that you are lurking
B-) LOL it became a habit like i know how this thread works in my time stucky wakes up when i go to sleep lorenhaze come here when it's night time teenagers like me comes out in the weekends and pluie; faidaris and many others i ALSO find them here  with stucked and when i come from school stucked and giselle would be naughty AGAIN :\"> THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY SECOND HOME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH  :x IT already became a habit and a part of my life it isn't a matter of shipping anymore it became more then that WITH EACH ONE OF YOU :x >:D< LOVE YOU ALL  :-*

Archived