[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest rjuliet

yes ur right @crzty143 ... so it could be john hardy dayak one if its true...and lets wait for @imels pics of examples of other dayak bracelets for comparison...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pattituazon

How are y'all? I guess I'm not the only one missing our girl. :( For those asking about the fanfic, sorry I can't update today. I'll do my best to update tomorrow!

Anyway, this afternoon I finally convinced my guy best friend to watch Heirs. Haha. I honestly haven't rewatched an episode since the SBS 'special' LOL so my gosh, the feels when I saw the eps again. He's only been able to watch two episodes so far and he's actually interested in finishing it YAY! Aaaaaand he said that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are cute together!! I'm just sharing because this is a huge deal To me since he doesn't watch KDramas at all hahahaha. :)) I hope he becomes a Minshin shipper like me! LOL

Did i mention about our PSH told LMH his main colour is RED since he's popular right now.
There's this girl, a staff from The Heirs post-production editor? She has a weibo(chinese twitter) & she shared lots of BTS that were never seen before. Most of the pictures have been posted here before.

27b0582dd42a28344f37105a59b5c9ea14cebf33

During filming break, someone(LMH) holding on to his phone & ask PSH:(about his dressing that yesterday)Is it too bold? Someone said looks like bridegroom, I also think it is overboard.PSH laugh out loud: You guys wore too formal, if it's not for the press conference, I would think all of you are there for election, but right now you are popular, red is your main colour。 Since red colour is 'big hit'? & is a good sign.
credit to the owner.

Guest Enonane1 .

@stucked - I love you chingu!!!!!  I don't have time to post much these days but will get back to it again soon......blue ranger huh? I take that as a compliment.......   :)-You know everyone loves your crazy cheerful attitude with a large side order of pervert......I look for your postings always!!!!!! I don't think there is a super hero that can hold a candle to you.......you keep us going here!!!!!

I have now made it to page 801 and am faking looking up the schematics to my generator so Granny doesn't think I am being silly wasting time when so much needs to be done before the next storm predicted for this weekend strikes here.....I am still digging out from the past few days....we had no electric or internet for a couple of days and it became a zoo here with all the elk and deer trying to get into the open barns and shelters on different pastures.....it is so cold here on top of this mountain right now!!!!!! ended up with 8 to 10 inches of snow and single and sub-zero temperatures......
And I am still trying to sort out what is happening with our MinShin couple.....so confusing with all the posts but ........getting there.........and I don't pay attention to any nay-sayers or doubters b/c there have been other shippers visiting us from the beginning and trying to disrupt and cause us to lose faith but it just won't happen till one of our OTP tells us in their own words that they are with someone else.....and I for one am not easily swayed by either of our MinShin couple working with another hot star b/c it is their job and they have to act like they are having a wonderful time or are close to that person....it's a job...comes with chemistry too but we all know we have seen few stars show the kind of chemistry our MinShin couple have shown.......just something to remember......because it will get rough soon when both do cfs with other hot stars and dramas/movies with other hot stars....and there will be passionate kisses and lots of skinship so everytime that happens someone needs to be a gatekeeper and post our favorite vid of the closet kiss....that will make everyone remember that what our couple is doing during their JOB is so different than what they have together in real feelings.....
now back to really getting ready for a storm.....wish me luck!!!!!! I got caught out in a snow white-out a third of the way up my mountain on Tuesday 21st and whoa it was exciting!!!!!!!

Guest LaDadaista

@jonangee I almost cried once I finished reading your comment. It's sooo touching. (╥_╥) Yes, our "Pure Goddess" - Shinhye deserves someone that's really brave, sincere and tends to love her with all his heart and for the rest of his life just like Kim Tan (a.k.a. Minho hopefully).
The reason I couldn't actually shed my tears over your touching comment is because our dearest Sex God has just made me laugh my a$$ off and still I can't really contain my laughter until now. =))
I'm sorry for this abrupt change of emotional state, but I just can't help sharing my laughter with my lovely-funny-pervy MinShinners here.
Actually, I watched this press conference vid for so many times that I can't count, but I've just noticed something really =)) =)) =))
Starting at 7:37

Look at Minho's left arm and his facial expression =))

hltOh5C.gif

Too fast to notice, right? Let's see the screenshots of Minho's 1st ATTEMPT!

FIRST ATTEMP:
1.1 LMH with normal face striking a pose for the cameras
3w49du2.jpg

1.2 LMH started feeling something behind his left arm, look at his mouth...

qEIw7Tk.jpg

1.3 PSH then suddenly moved away a bit from LMH's left arm. Look at LMH's mouth, does it seem like he was mumbling "Aigoo..."=))

07z0QjF.jpg

Then, look at Minho's left arm and his facial expression again. =))

qcdgA31.gif

Still too fast to notice, right? Let's see the screenshots of Minho's 2nd ATTEMPT!

SECOND ATTEMP:
2.1 Look at LMH's mouth that was still mumbliing "Aigoo..." as he again swung his left arm backward to his desired destination little by little. =))
Vyo8UZa.jpg

2.2 LMH: "Aigoo...finally landing on my desired destination." =))
9VyyAdZ.jpg

2.3 LMH: "Aigoo...I'm flying to heaven now." =))
TLYAnuq.jpg

2.4 LMH: "Aigoo...I gotta swing my left arm backward a bit more." =))
Ib1ljth.jpg

2.5 LMH: "Aigoo...Swinging my left arm backward a bit more...Ooooh." =))uOaUGAJ.jpg

2.6 LMH: "Aigoo...So elastic!...So fantastic!" =))
U08L9Od.jpg

2.7(Look at the white arrow above PSH's head)
PSH then suddenly moved away a bit from LMH's left arm again. LMH: "Aigoo...Am I too obvious?" =))
hnDy1B9.jpg

2.8PSH kept moving like many centimeters away from LMH's left arm again. 
LMH: "Aigoo...She's feeling it." =))
F38mhAN.jpg

2.9PSH: "Shhhh...This dude is super dangerous..."
LMH: "Aigoo...What a pity! I feel like I'm suddenly falling down from heaven." =))ly7ja4r.jpg

2.10LMH: "Alright, I gotta get back to strike a calm pose...I don't look like a pervert, right?" =))Aa7Z4Cq.jpg

@ La Dadaista..wow what a rare findings..he must be very happy that night because he has lots of touchy ..touchy with our pure goddess..hahaha..not to mention this drama has lots of great hugging and sorry kisses....Thanks for all the clue that our "fine coloured words"(I need magnifying glass to see)he must have time of his life...Good night,God bless

I just finished watching the first 26-minute of the YouTube video someone shared in Page 815 on uri LMH's encore concert last weekend. This is the first time I saw a clearer version of TanSang clip followed by uri LMH's singing Painful Love and surprisingly, his singing there broke my tears! He really sang it so well it brought me to tears! OMG I hope this is not a bad sign, LOL! :))
I HONESTLY think the TanSang clip was not there for nothing. Seriously it was one of his messages to his fans, and I seriously wanna de-code that so badly but I feel like it's too far out of reach for myself. Why he's showing the clip? Why? Why baby boy, why? 
I feel his sincerity when he sang that Painful Love song. To be honest, as I have shared before, previously I love his My Everything song the most. But in the concert I feel like his version of that song was a bit shaky and pitchy and a bit flat. It was totally different when he sang Painful Love. It was sooo beautiful it touched my heart and made me cry. It is not easy to make me cry. In The Heirs, my first cry was during YD's moment with his omma's vision in Ep 18! Though a lot of the scenes did touch my heart but to make me cry is another level.
My point is, this man right here deserves to be loved and be in love. Being so famous and rich are great, but bottom line, he is still a normal person, who wants to be loved and to love. I hope all of us, Minoz or not, as long as we are his fans, will support him in whoever he chooses to be with and whatever he chooses to do or to not do. Of course deep inside my heart I'm rooting for him to be with uri baby girl but again, let's support him if he chooses not to. Which I doubt anyway as too many hints leading to him being madly in love with uri baby girl now, LOL! :x I will love you a lot more, Kim Tan if you really choose your beautiful Cha Eun-sang to be your lawfully wedded wife! :x :x :x A WHOLE LOT MORE! :))
Sweet dreams everyone! Off to bed now. Or maybe replaying his Painful Love just once more before going to bed, LOL! See you tomorrow! :x 

Guest branwen

@La Dadaista
=)) =))
falling-off-chair-laughing.gif

You're one observant lady! Can't stop laughing!

heechul-falloffchair.gif
credit to uploader
@minshinie said: Our PSH spotted ! She's at SABAH(MALAYSIA).
Is her Tee the same as she's wearing during the heirs filming in LA?credit to the pic's owner & PSH Baidu Bar.

Lol. =))

so the rare bracelet is solely own by minho shi. So case close?

Another case will be open soon. Need energy for more delebaration haha. Having fun being delulu with all of you. :D

happy spazzing. \:D/

MINSHIN FIGHTING :x

Guest gingerpeach

Can I just say that I think it makes sense that that pic of Shinhye wasn't frm today/yesterday? I also think the fan probably posted it after Shinhye left so as to be courteous since she was on vacay at the moment. Then again I may just be being delulu because I want so badly for that bracelet Minho's wearing to be frm her. XD

And then at the same time.. Uh oh here comes my logical thoughts, don't have to read if you don't want so I put in spoiler lol.

I think I've mentioned once before that I've never really been one to look for matching clothing or matching items amongst a pairing. Often times it ends up being purely coincidence.. And in general, most celebrities' items that fans think are "couple items" end up being explained to not be linked/connected at all, no matter how similar they are.

Either way I'm hoping for the best, being optimistic. It's not an absolutely 100% ruled out possibility that the bracelet is frm Shinhye. Not 100%...... Lol.... The coincidence factor is so high tho... I mean of how Shinhye happened to have been in the same area of which we speculate Minho's bracelet is frm.

And thank you to whoever posted that weibo entry of that staff member! Gives us a lot of insight on Minho's apparent favoritism towards red lately.. And what's awesome is it also doubles as Shinhye's fav color (which Minho is aware of). Loove it. <3

Actually one of my fav colors is also red. Can I say Minho's wearing red cus of me too??

ok I think some of the way minshin shipper chingus have been posting here has been rubbing off on me LOLOL.. I'm done, I'm done, don't hurt me....

Guest rjuliet

well at least we got something to be delulu-ing tonight :D ...and the new pics of baby boy and baby girl today are quite satisfying for us minshin shippers that need a daily dose of minshin pics, news, activities and wellbeings...thanks for all of daebak minshiners...cute and funny as always...just like uri minshin :x

Archived