[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minshin8

uri prince upload selca..

I am happy see him look happy

;) :x

Perhaps he's happy because he met our baby girl? Hahahahah :)) =))

Hello MINSHINERS >:D< :-bd

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@branwen oh lol if u r thinking it was t hotel thing that made me go silent.. no... its not...t thing is a topic i dont wanna bring up.. n i am so glad u all took steps to contain it with appropriate clarification. btw thks for telling me not to wrry abt t hotel thing. and agn i wasnot upset by ur coment or anything.. it was just me feeling guilty generally.. now i am over it... hahaha

btw its not a selca? he didnt uploadanything in his weibo nor twitter :/

@hohurm i just send my brother the light brown one.picture coz my sister in law said the dayak's made some leather craft..since @lilyrose81 are malaysian and  than i believe her also about the dark brown one.i hope its made from pig canine tooth (sorry if i'm wrong )coz  that also famous craft from dayak.

The light brown one is leather? It looks like wooden.

Guest myhepyending

@SantyH perhaps @SunshineK can help you....she's from sabah....btw @SunshineK did u hear any news that shinhye was in sabah recently? Did any of your friend saw her? And the picture that shinhye's friend upload, is it really in Sabah? Thank you very much for your help

3_26.jpg
1_43.jpg

Well, I tried to rethink about their speech on winning the best couple award.

The way they addressed each other name, once again; the story on The Heirs' set of how these two "brother-sister" accepted each other personality. It should be Best Couple Award, not Best "Oppa-Dongsaeng" Award.

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_flyer-

@hohurm you are? sorry chingu...perhaps its your neighbour craft.me neither..i'm not wearing accessories.lets wait maybe another shipper here could investigate more further...

Guest branwen

Shipping these two is so hard. One is never out of the limelight while the other is just MIA.
tumblr_m6963ecigx1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

@hohurm
Maybe the bracelets were gifts from a Malaysian fan when he went there last year.
this-cannot-be-real.gif

Guest minshinaddicted

look from the design of bracelet...is really it from Sabah... because my brother in law from Sabah...he said that design of bracelet seems from Sabah.. the dayak ethnic design ..

Guest rjuliet

@SantyH actually im not so good in proving anything delulu coincidence and or seeking evidence, but just quite good in guessing gestures and read between the lines of small subtle hints and anything implicit...from minho gesture today, apart from his red shoes and red hair, his bracelets caught my eyes but i didnt elaborate further...as for the couple rings, is of course another delulu and raw speculation, as minho spotted wearing something unusual like a necklace with a small ring as a pendant on the day before his encore concert and previously shinhye posted on her twitter showing a ring and half her face covered..it maybe just a coincidence or also could have a connection with minho necklace...we dont know anything for sure..conecting dots or puzzles is a fun part of shipping, so yeah i love cheering on it :D ...as for the bracelets if we connect it to shinhye holiday in sabah, we could also have a thin red line, as ethnical hand craft like that usually can be found in exotic holiday places to attract tourists to buy souvenirs and gifts, and craft patterns in borneo area are more or less look similar between the 3 countries, as dayak is the large ethnic group originated living in borneo...so uhmmm, its depends on the level of how delulu we are actually to connecting every small things about minshin or just leave it as it is :D

Guest douceur

lameoser said: our baby boy is just sooooo.... :-*
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dad_i2zLzXc
haaaayzzz, if you only know how crazy we are going right now just because of the accessories you are wearing... 8->

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

aaah i am bk...

@branwen and @Alina i had a lot to tell you guys but it has passed and all I'll say is thank u... *squeeshy hugs* and to alll those who stayed positive through that invasion --- nah i didnot mention it.. no one mentions it... arassoo?!! hehe

@faidaris i am here n i am alright.. actually i nvr left was lurking... n now tat delulu is bk on.. i delurked! =))

ummm guys we cannot know if he wore the bracelets to t airport. he was wearing full sleeves.

i always thought that ring pendant was especial... waah.. hope it is...

Aww,thanks dear,bear hugs for you too >:D<

>:D< >:D<

Guest branwen

mi7chimes said: @branwen oh lol if u r thinking it was t hotel thing that made me go silent.. no... its not...t thing is a topic i dont wanna bring up.. n i am so glad u all took steps to contain it with appropriate clarification. btw thks for telling me not to wrry abt t hotel thing. and agn i wasnot upset by ur coment or anything.. it was just me feeling guilty generally.. now i am over it... hahaha btw its not a selca? he didnt uploadanything in his weibo nor twitter :/

Can't be. He'd be decked like a blinking Christmas tree if he were to wear all e fan gifts. I think what's on him r either (1) part of cf outfit; or (2) his own; or (3) from someone v dear to his heart.

His outfit n accessories today reminds me so much of CES in the Heirs...

Guest jonangee

Good day friends! I dont think i can keep my heart anymore unless i can spill this out. Sorry for mentioning other otp again but just to give me peace of heart, dnt worry it wont ruin this ship.

Wwith regards to all the guys in SHs life before and now, friendzone or not i believe its part of her life and we cant do anything about it. JGS. I really felt they had mutual feelings and strong bond (esp family) but only them knows the real score. But whatever it is no matter what SH really feels, i like JGS, but i feel whatever feelings he has fo SH he's taking his chances lightly. Hes beeing playful is still the same wth hs personality, i hate to say this, but im having the feeling that hes too confident that he can be wth SH anytime if hes tired o playing around. The way he answerd in Ideal world cup chossing lee minjung over SH, " Shin hye is perfect for marriage but i still want to date at the moment" he explained while being questioned of his choice. I agreed so much with how one of the MCs sidecomment to his statement : "Ah, yeah, so you mean youll date minjung now but marry Shin hye at the end?"

Same feeling i got there, Shin hye deserve someone who value and appreciate her as a girlfriend, lover and friend whom one needs her in his life because he loves her. Knowing Lee Minho slowly makes me love PSH more, u know why??

I SAW THAT LOOK IN A WOMAN'S EYE WHO EXPRESS THE LONGING TO BE LOVED AND CHERISHED. Over familiarity most of te time would cause u to take chances for granted assuming that people close to you will stay te same. LMH may not be a new friend and not so close to her but the gap they have is more than enough distance for them to appreciate each other. With LMHs humility even to his own charm hes never showing overconfidence. Thats the man that I feel PSH deserves ad hopewould love her and give her happiness.

Sorry ladies for being emotional. It was just something nostalgic for me thats why. I have 3 sons and ive always remind them endlessly to value people around while they last if not they will regret it later and might be too late to realize when the one you thought would always be there for u might be taken by others. PSH is such a person whom everyone feels shes there for her friends. She really deserves somebody whos a Kim-Tan-like guy who will make her his world.

Guest rjuliet

aaawww seing baby boy is so cheeky happy go lucky today make my shipper heart at ease :D ...to me he looked content...so in my delulu theory, it might be because he already meet his baby girl after being separated a few days coz baby girl was on holiday :D :x

Guest minshinetic

giselle_tw said: I'm watching I need romance 3 now ... and the actor buying necklace with couple ring pendant for his GF.It's a hot couple fashion item now ... See, I don't want to say anything, you guys use your imagination when seeing this ... ;))

How 'bout this ....

:-\" :-\" :-\" :-\" :-\" :-\" :-\"

Archived