[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Dear chingus! mmm it seems that everybody is sleeping I-) , in my country is afternoon yet 8-| . Ok, but dear chingus, when you wake up, or if you're already, please can somebody help me with the interview where he said he moved his lips when it was no needed. please, please. Thanks! B-)
I refer to this part: 6afdy_zpsf839ad1e.gif?t=1390326234

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Shin-hye: “I want to get married before I’m thirty.”

By in News posted Oct January 10th, 2014No commentsActress Park Sin-hye mentioned the scandal with Lee Min-ho.On the SBS "TV News At Night", Park Sin-hye who played Cha Eun-sang in the popular drama "The Heirs" was interviewed.About the scandal she said, "It feels good because that means we look good together"."I think the best actor I've worked with so far is no other than Lee Min-ho from "The Heirs"".She also added, "I am lonely because I don't have a boyfriend. I want to get married before I'm thirty but I think I'm turning thirty soon".

-LMH..what r u waiting for? ~X(

sometimes i feel like it's not fair when my love from the stars have a lot bts, it's like they are giving it away! why sbs??
while the pictures/videos/teasers of the heirs are too regulated. do they have a contract with SALT or Starhaus to restrict all pictures and videos? uhmmm will they save it all and put it on the directors cut dvd?! 
okay fine they made an official line account and kakao talk account BUT its's like 2 pictures only or like 1 a week :-S
large.gif

anyhow i am just sad because i always see news of kim soo hyun and my love from the stars... 
BUT since MinShin are both in China! Maaaygggaaawwwdd! (even leo is celebrating!!! LOL)
large.gif

@shshs  Awhile back I thought I am suffering from chronic Minshinitis and Heirsinitis syndrome since I don't hear any news from our princess Shin Hye or our Minshin, but when I saw your Gif's (the dancing trio in red sequence) and Minho dancing..... it's a miracle.... I'm cured  :))  ... but now.... why can I not stop laughing ?   =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Yay we can reach 800 page,just 200 page more we can reach page 1000 :D

From what I saw It's minho who always give us a bold hint and shinhye give soft hint because he really madly deeply in love with her

I can feel that and for shinhye she is still scared but she can handle it very well.I hope someday she can take a risk and dont afraid of antifans,well their not his girlfriend that she should afraid though :-?

I Know this thread will be sailing until their together,I have a faith ^:)^

we have spread minshin love always :x

Btw I just update my ff http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/633237 enjoy it :\">

Guest prosperity

hohurm said: imels said: kawaypinoy said: prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

Guest prosperity

La Dadaista said: prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , in minho good day ep 19 .. I just see it in the ending of the video got a girl sit behind LMH while he was play skateboard maybe your guys can figure it out who she is I don think is PSH the hair shorter .... :-? Why she in that rooms anyway?

Since the thread moving so fast..... is  there some  new rule here?

First, hmmm, is that to make a fun gif if it’s on top of page.......

Second, aaaarghh....to put the closet scene or any romantic scenes to calm down shippers....

Third, welcoming and greeting the non-shippers, and their visits make us to look ground our over-wild imagination.....

BUT I DON’T MIND CHINGU YA..... IT MAKES OUR DAY FULL OF COLOUR ANYWAY.....

Before leaving, happy early 1000 pages everyone.............

Guest myleisuretime

@Thao_2512 Hello! I am sorry that I didn't recognize your username until I looked at your signature. You're kayleecorner from Tumblr. I concurred with everything you posted here even though I didn't make comments much. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Ohhhh.... in Good Day episode 19, did I see that Min Ho is riding Penny board?! Forgive me and my crazy for skateboarding. But hey, this dude is awesome. He doesn't believe in friendship between a girl and a boy? So, then....Min Ho, can I be your friend so we don't have to date? He sounds like someone who is going to be my best friend. Same with Shin Hye, lol. Too bad they don't know English and I don't know Korean. :/

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

After I watched LMH's Good day ep 19,I have to confess something : I started to have a little crush on Choco =)) =)) =)) !!!

Also I'm so much jealous of him !!!

He gets to stay on LMH's lap :D!!!

Seriously,that little dog has a part of my heart (just a part,the rest is for his owner :x )!!!

Both of them are simply adorable together!!!

And Choco's coat !!! He's looking like a little diva!!!

:D:D:D

Archived