[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

oh and remember the scene did require that they actually kiss...just that during that long shot it wasn't actually needed...but i think all the other kissing just got to him...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lameoser

@itybittykitty and uri shin hye just cant resist to reciprocate eeehh?? well, its the man that should take the turn afterall and the woman just have to...stand still?? :P (until ep 16 closet kiss came) =))

Guest itybittykitty

@lameoser...yes she kissed back even though she was supposed to resist no matter if he kissed her or not...because the scene required it...these two were just so connected 8->

Guest branwen

I just thought, you know, geez man, you're a professional actor. Get your act together.
But wehh?? Why did he have to kiss her during that long shot scene. Even without the article and LMH explaining, it's obvious that there's no need to kiss because the camera was far and they can just fake the kiss like almost every Kdrama does.

Okay... I'm not making sense.

Am I in denial mode now?
denial.gif

Because I can't wrap my head around the thought that LMH couldn't control his emotions or urges for a kissing scene that was meant to be a chaste kiss.

max-blum-denial.gif
What's wrong with me, chincha...

I can't held myself from turning into a laughing-crying(to see this) monster !!! what are they doing and what are they wearing  X_X X-X ??!! What is this !!!
shocked.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1KNGZANfJdhZPIOlPBzD

Then LMH is a great dancer 

businessman_clapping.gif LMH-ssi :x :x

FuturamaApplause_zps9aec69aa.gif 

Guest branwen

I need to scroll down fast everytime a dancing Min Ho is on screen. I can't for the life of me look at it without cringing.
30-rock-awkward.jpg

99f61363jw1ecqbwx99v3g208c08ckjl.gif
But these above I can accept. :D

OH, NO. NO. NO! NO! Jokwon dancing gif. :)) Let's pretend I didn't see anything...
Anyway....
I just watched Minho and Shinhye's old interview from Etude House days. Minho was asked if he and Shinhye would get a chance to work together for the drama/movie, what character would he like to play. He said he would like to play Shinhye's step-sibling. It reminds me of Shinhye's old drama Tree of Heaven. Did Minho watch it? He debuted as an actor in 2006. Shinhye's old dramas were always heartbreaking. That's probably another reason why the writer of Heirs chose Shinhye to play Cha Eunsang. She was excellent at crying. I bet Minho loved watching Shinhye cry 'cause she looked beautiful when she cried.
My favorite scene from Heirs. I like how Tan wiped off the tears from Eunsang's face. At Minho's concert, Shinhye's cry scenes always appeared on the screen.tumblr_mx2ceftDHY1qjkud7o1_500.gif
tumblr_mx2ceftDHY1qjkud7o4_500.gif
tumblr_mx2ceftDHY1qjkud7o3_500.gif
cr: myleisuretime@tumblr.com

Guest itybittykitty

@branwen..Minho danced much better this time :))

@madewell...good observation...was he possibly hinting at those step sibling roles psh did??? :x

Guest branwen

I'm loosing screws right now. I can't process the feels.
tumblr_musrjpe0og1siqvhio1_250.gif

6afdy_zpsf839ad1e.gif?t=1390326234

What evidence do I need? :-S  It's like I'm self destructing. Can't think straight.

That's it for me for today. Ja Ne.
:)>-

Archived