[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest branwen

Yeah, seriously, posting his hotel information is wayyyyyyy off the line. That hotel should fire whoever leaked that info. No wonder LMH has tons of bodyguards.

rjuliet said: yeah agree with @mi7chimes and @lilyrose81 delulu is something that is exciting as a shipper as long as we still have our sanity when the ones that we are shipping decide not to be together in real life, we have to respect their decison, and as kim tan said, 'jik jin' :D... actually the first couple i shipped was robert and kristen from twilight saga...their fandoms are much more crazier than we have now...it was like riding a rollercoaster everyday...we analyze and scrutinize every little things, every small details, hints, clues, proofs were matters a lot for robsten shippers...plus the paparazzi in hollywood are 100000 crazier...everyday we got different baseless articles and groundless rumors from tabloids all over the world...but the most fun parts i remember was the similar clothing patterns :D, kris also often wears robs tee shirts, hats, and sunglasses...and the sweetest moments of shipping was seeing them always looking at each other affectionately and proud of each other at award events like minshin does...aahh those happy memories *sigh ...too bad kris betrayed rob :( ...but i hope minshin are for forever unlike the first couple im heavily invested in shipping... love u all daebak shippers :D ...

Guest branwen

You're fast, itybittykitty chingu. The other kids would surely think something happened during the night because the thread has flown overnight.  :))

Guest itybittykitty

branwen said: You're fast, itybittykitty chingu. The other kids would surely think something happened during the night because the thread has flown overnight.  :))

Guest branwen

tumblr_mzhggciqjy1siqvhio1_500.gif
tumblr_mzhggciqjy1siqvhio2_500.gif
credit to the-inheritors.tumblr.com

I wonder what's so funny???

After watching that scene repeatedly, I've come to imagine that the one telling the story about PSH was KWB, and he was talking about their guesting in Running Man. Delusional much?? :D

Guest lameoser

itybittykitty said: branwen said: @NaezaS

I get that article. It's actually about the rooftop kiss. LMH actually kissed PSH during one of the long shots, so what he said in the article about them (LMH & PSH) not really having to kiss during that scene but he kissed her anyway, was actually true.

And it's frustrating me cause I don't know how to make a gif. It's in episode 9. It can't be noticed immediately at the beginning, but when CES reminisced about the kiss, it was really obvious.

I'll try to make a gif.

~X( ~X( ~X(

ETA: My first gif. Sorry bout the quality. I used an online gif maker. I probably shouldn't have but since I already did, sigh... This felt like forever ago, and maybe there's a better quality gif out there, so if there is, please feel free post your own. We never did get tired of the kisses in the drama anyway.

And because I was trying too hard to watch in on zoom, I noticed that PSH did seem to kiss him back just before the video got blurred. You know, Kang PD and whoever edited all the kisses are really stingy too. They edited so many important parts!  ~X(

I'm re-editing my post to post the gif here cause i felt burdened that my post is on top of the thread. So here's a little gif to enchant the readers.  :D

Guest itybittykitty

lameoser said: itybittykitty said: branwen said: @NaezaS

I get that article. It's actually about the rooftop kiss. LMH actually kissed PSH during one of the long shots, so what he said in the article about them (LMH & PSH) not really having to kiss during that scene but he kissed her anyway, was actually true.

And it's frustrating me cause I don't know how to make a gif. It's in episode 9. It can't be noticed immediately at the beginning, but when CES reminisced about the kiss, it was really obvious.

I'll try to make a gif.

~X( ~X( ~X(

ETA: My first gif. Sorry bout the quality. I used an online gif maker. I probably shouldn't have but since I already did, sigh... This felt like forever ago, and maybe there's a better quality gif out there, so if there is, please feel free post your own. We never did get tired of the kisses in the drama anyway.

And because I was trying too hard to watch in on zoom, I noticed that PSH did seem to kiss him back just before the video got blurred. You know, Kang PD and whoever edited all the kisses are really stingy too. They edited so many important parts!  ~X(

I'm re-editing my post to post the gif here cause i felt burdened that my post is on top of the thread. So here's a little gif to enchant the readers.  :D

Guest branwen

Lol @lameoser. I was actually about to post about that but you beat me to it. That scene was running in my head all day. It's kinda bothering me cause they didn't actually need to kiss but LMH kissed her anyway. I mean, who does that??

Guest branwen

When the actual script for the Ep.16 came out, I commented that any adlib that LMH would make during that closet kissing scene can actually be called "taking advantage" of the situation. But after watching this scene again, I need to change my perspective and opinion about adlibs, kissing scenes, and LMH and PSH in general. I mean, I know LMH loved to adlib, but to what extent? Were they really not supposed to kiss during this scene? I'm confused now.. :((

tumblr_mxgnf6kbDZ1slibiio1_400.gif

Guest lameoser

@branwen hahaha same here, was gonna post it hours ago but i was busy backreading like 30 pages??? #-o I guess it was really hard for him that time to stop the urge to finally kiss her...hmmmm such a pyeontae minhossi

=)) =))

Guest itybittykitty

yes @branwen...its part of the art!...its like a touch that's not scripted...but the actors feel the need to do it during the scene...

Archived