[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

800 hundred page....

WOW..

FYI; thats why we are here on this minshin threads to have our own free well to delusion and analyzed everything according to our OTP.

if anybody doesn't want our things here,,,then you are also very free to go!

we are just soo happy of what we seen on our OTP.

dont destroy it..whoever u are?

800 pages! Yahoo! Way to go minshin shippers! Anyway,it's quite unusual that there's no any update about the where about of our Shin Hye girl for these past few days. After having a short vacay in Malaysia, the camp of PSH is so silent since then...mind bugling! Aaaaiiiiiiissssssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Happy 800th pages! 
This makes me wanna re-watch The Heirs from Ep 1, again! <:-P
Seriously, I'm gonna do just that! I especially love their flirting back in the States ;) :x 
And all the cute scenes in Ep 19. 
Not to forget, the closet kiss scene :\">
Still, where's our baby girl? :(

hi :-h kamusta ka @kawaypinoy please  keep posting about our minshin I rely like you post.and welcome to this fun world always stay healthy everyone and keep paying.     [-O<
PS still back reading am in 775.

Guest lameoser

HAPPY 800TH PAGE BEAUTIFUL SHIPPERS! <:-P <:-P
Keep Sailing! through THICK and THIN!!! COME WHAT MAY.... [-O< [-O<
Amen?? AMEN!!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Lee Min Ho to sing at CNY gala

BEIJING - Last year, it was Celine Dion. This year, Lee Min Ho will appear on Chinese state broadcaster CCTV's Chinese New Year Eve's gala, which is the most-watched television event in the world.

The South Korean heart-throb's performance was announced on CCTV Spring Festival Gala's official Weibo account last Saturday, said Sina website. The report said that Lee, the star of Boys Over Flowers (2009) and The Inheritors (2013), two Korean dramas which were regional hits, will perform a duet with Taiwanese singer Harlem Yu. They will sing Qing Fei De Yi (Can't Help Loving You), the song Yu wrote for Meteor Garden, the 2001 Taiwanese drama adapted from the same Japanese comic book as Boys Over Flowers.

Canadian singer Dion was the first Western artist to appear on the gala. Chinese artists this year include pianist Lang Lang. CCTV's Spring Festival Gala 2014 will air live on CCTV-4 (StarHub Channel 801) on Jan 30.

cr. news.asiaone.com 

HAPPY 800th PAGES......keep on sailing,keep on dreaming guys our journey still long wave and storm will coming soon.lets hold on to each other.till the end.FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Guest rjuliet

baby girl is safe and sound in the arms of a tall and dark and handsome, the boy from ipanema (seoul) was dancing (waist hip butt dancing) :D... lol

Guest celestine08

Annyeong MinShin Shippers! :-h Delurking just to say HAPPY 800TH PAGE!!! =D> <:-P
Posting these pics for this DAEBAK thread and AWESOME shippers! ^:)^
KeepCalmMinshin.jpg

MINSHIN FIGHTING!!!! \m/
KEEP SAILING SHIPPERS!!! :D

(OK. Me back to lurking mode! ;;) )

Archived