[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

dee89 said: DamarisL said: Sorry but here talk about the guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠&李敏镐&“团圆中国梦”2014湖南卫视春节联欢晚会

今天下午湖南卫视在长沙举办“越成长越青春”快乐起航新闻发布会,相关负责人透露,2014年湖南卫视春晚将大打明星牌,主打“团圆中国梦”的主题。在明星阵容上除已邀请汪峰章子怡,吴奇隆刘诗诗,刘恺威杨幂三对情侣助阵外,李敏镐、朴信惠、布兰妮、EXO等人气偶像也在嘉宾名单之中。将于1月23日播出

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong cingus
Btw, have a good day yaa^^

Hem, about the SBS president thing, i dont think that the clip of Eunsang was present for president or sbs or whoever/whatever lah :D :D :D
If the clip presented for sbs/president, why that clip only shows Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye moment when lee min ho also has scene with other cast.
For me, the president come or didnt come, there is no effect at all hehee
So, don't lose hope guys. Just focus on the thing that could make us happy ;)
MinShin Jijkjin!!!^^

Here's my two cents about why Minshiners so hype about Eunsang appearance in LMH FM.
Yes, we all know that Heirs is his latest drama, its very successful one too. And yes, we are aware that the FM are divided to two parts of concert. What makes us wonder is, why only Eunsang ? Heirs stands for bunch of others cast and very likeable one too. Eunsang domination in Minho FM is the one that makes us delusional. If we all here being delulu its because Minho give us a chance to make us feel that way ... *at least in my case 8-}
And I actually read some article before that encore concert, that LMH will involved directly to his FM preparation. Too bad I couldn't find that article now (Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough to find it)
Given chance he sang Painful love with TanSang clip ... ok, fine people can be argumentative about it.But why he have to use TanSang theme again in his FM Tips & Rules ?? Am I the one who being overly delusional or its Minho who being in love :)) =)) *hey, since this is shipper thread, I guess we are allowed to be delulu :D
Here's the caps of Tips and Rules, Ha !! Tips and rules for his FM for whole night. Is it necessary for him to arrange the clip like this ?Clip shown, Tan starring at ES, and while he starring her, the words "MY Everything" written in the screen ... Why on earth he choose that scene over gazilion scenes in Heirs, I have no idea :)g4pg.jpg
Second clip Rule 1 - No CameraHe use this scene zjlu.jpg

When he can simply use this scene rvko.jpg

2nd Rule No Food allowed He use this scene uaqd.jpg
When he can simply use this scene5ts9.jpg

3rd Scene No Phone allowed He use this scene ssn5.jpg
When he simply can use thisppq4.jpg

See, I understand if lots of non-shippers telling us being over analyzed to TanSang appearance in his FM. But, why don't those people try to understand our stands too ? Are we really over analyzed ?? Or our analyzed actually make sense ??

La Dadaista said: 28 June 2013: Minho was in Malaysia for his Global Tour press conference.When the MC asked him "Any artist that you wish to work with in the future/near future?"And here's his answer:
"I am currently working with Park Shin Hye on a drama, so I have not thought of working with anyone else, but just concentrating on filming this drama with Park Shin Hye."
At first I thought Minho purposely mentioned "Park Shin Hye" so as to promote "The Heirs", but upon replaying the video, I didn't hear Minho said anything about "상속자들 / Sang-sog-ja-deul / The Heirs".Minho's answer really shows how much he was thinking about Shinhye back then and how eager he was to spend time with her during filming. His thinking of Shinhye and his eagerness to spend time with Shinhye was so much at the level that he could not think of anyone but "Park Shin Hye".
And ONE day later...
29 June 2013: Shinhye was in Thailand, which is located very close to Malaysia, for her Asia Tour press conference.When the MC asked her "How do you feel to first costar with Lee Min Ho in The Heirs?"Look at her immediate blush and shyness after hearing the question...And one of her answers is...AwwwI only translated from Thai into English for the most important parts.
This question starts at 07:52

Shinhye's immediate blush and shyness also make me totally agree with many MinShin shippers here who believe that Shinhye got a crush on Minho since their ETUDE days in 2009 and her special feeling for Minho has begun to develop again once she knew she was going to costar with him in "The Heirs".
And look at her answer...
"Hopefully, I will have a chance to meet Thai fans with Lee Min Ho-ssi"

I hate to do this but....

Don't be too happy and expect too much
There is nothing confirmed from her agency :)

A lot of time they would just air a cut of hers

Tq for the reminder. Has her agency already confirmed her involvement with Geunsuk's CF ? I dont see anyone posting it on twitter

I know for some, they have to see in order to believe, but for me, I believe with my heart....

I hope this pic is showing up?  I'm still newbie at making photos like this. LOL!  The things I will learn for MinShin!  Have a good night everyone!

Heirsalbum_zpsa9db6c5a.jpg

hohurm said:

Sorry but here talk about the

guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠

今天下午湖南卫视在长沙举办“越成长越青春”快乐起航新闻发布会,相关负责人透露,2014年湖南卫视春晚将大打明星牌,主打“团圆中国梦”的主题。在明星阵容上除已邀请汪峰章子怡,吴奇隆刘诗诗,刘恺威杨幂三对情侣助阵外,李敏镐、朴信惠、布兰妮、EXO等人气偶像也在嘉宾名单之中。将于1月23日播出

Guest eka5566

giselle_tw

said:

Here's my two cents about why Minshiners so hype about Eunsang appearance in LMH FM.

Yes, we all know that Heirs is his latest drama, its very successful one too. And yes, we are aware that the FM are divided to two parts of concert. What makes us wonder is, why only Eunsang ? Heirs stands for bunch of others cast and very likeable one too. Eunsang domination in Minho FM is the one that makes us delusional. If we all here being delulu its because Minho give us a chance to make us feel that way ... *at least in my case 

8-}
And I actually read some article before that encore concert, that LMH will involved directly to his FM preparation. Too bad I couldn't find that article now (Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough to find it)
Given chance he sang Painful love with TanSang clip ... ok, fine people can be argumentative about it.

But why he have to use TanSang theme again in his FM Tips

:)

) =)) *hey, since this is shipper thread, I guess we are allowed to be delulu

:D
Here's the caps of Tips and Rules, Ha !! Tips and rules for his FM for whole night. 

Is it necessary for him to arrange the clip like this ?Clip shown, Tan starring at ES, and while he starring her, the words "MY Everything" written in the screen ... Why on earth he choose that scene over gazilion scenes in Heirs, I have no idea

:)

)

Second clip Rule 1 - No Camera

He use this scene 

When he can simply use this scene 

2nd Rule No Food allowed 

He use this scene When he can simply use this scene

3rd Scene No Phone allowed 

He use this scene When he simply can use this

See, I understand if lots of non-shippers telling us being over analyzed to TanSang appearance in his FM. But, why don't those people try to understand our stands too ? Are we really over analyzed ?? Or our analyzed actually make sense ??

hohurm said:

Sorry but here talk about the

guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠

I only understand EXO and 2014

couples LMH & PSH are part of the guest list... will broadcast on January 23.... waaaaaaahhhhhh....

broadcast is tomorrow? Maybe Shinhye can't join since she has to shoot her cf supposedly today right?

Guest gingerpeach

BebeJ said: is so confusing...they said lmh is the first korean start to appear in the spring festival event but how come now we hv psh and EXO?...but i hope it is true :P

Archived