[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest DamarisL

Then PSH is in China and she went unannounced and now LMH went to China without announcing.  
Sorry my Englsih is very bad.
:\">

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RistanT

What should we do then ....

we really need to hire someone to be a dispatch ...

not for any magazine but only for us minshin shippers ... :D:D:D ^#(^

Well, MinHo is in China now for his Spring Festival, right? MinHo is a BIG star now, everything he does, everywhere he goes, he has been stalked. He didnt even have time to rest. Poor our boy! 
And where is our Shin Hye at the moment? Have no clues about where and what she is doing now. If MinShin do date secretly successfully, it will be thanks to Shin Hye 's super ninja skill :))
By the way, good morning/afternoon/evening/night all off you guys :x

stucked said: Calm down @RistanT.. :)) Breath in.. now breath out.. HAHAHA! Now, continue your backreading as several of our chingus explained JGS and PSH friendship..okay? Relaaaax.. now come here... *huuuuuuugs* :)) :)) :))

Ah. Welcome to this craaaaazy thread @minshinshine. Please post many, many, many tiiiimes! :D

Someone said that the SBS prezz is present thus the 10min vid of Heirs aka Cha Eun Sang aka PSH montage? Why? And it's to play up the Heirs popularity more? Why? Is Heirs very unpopular in Korea? Why? Is the concert for the SBS prezz? Why?

Now, I'm confused. (-_-)

Guest gingerpeach

Here's my quick translation of that article.
http://news.yesky.com/hot/454/35805454.shtml

(I didn't translate the title btw.)

Will Park Shinhye appear in the Spring Festival with Lee Minho? Have you watched the infamous drama "Stairway to Heaven"? Recently, following the hit of "The Heirs", Park Shinhye's popularity is growing more and more, and the drama she filmed in her youth "Stairway to Heaven" is once again attracting everyone's attention. It is said that in "Stairway to Heaven" Park Shinhye is cute and mesmorizing and loved by the viewers!

It's not really any news. There are often many of these short "articles" on those chinese news sites that don't have much content haha.

pluie said:

stucked

said:

Someone said that the SBS prezz is present thus the 10min vid of Heirs aka Cha Eun Sang aka PSH montage? Why? And it's to play up the Heirs popularity more? Why? Is Heirs very unpopular in Korea? Why? Is the concert for the SBS prezz? Why?

Now, I'm confused. (

-_-

)

Guest moochigirl

http://news.yesky.com/hot/454/35805454.shtml

朴信惠跟李敏镐上不上春晚呢?你有看过红遍一时的《天国的阶梯》吗?近日,随着《继承者们》的热播,朴信惠的人气越来越高,她小时候主演的《天国的阶梯》再次引起大家的关注。据悉,在《天国的阶梯》中,朴信惠可爱迷人,受观众喜欢!

Will Park Shin Hye attend Spring Night event with Lee Min Ho ?  Have you watched the immensely popular Stairway to Heaven ?  Lately Park Shin Hye has become very popular due to Heirs, so her child performance in Stairway to Heaven is again becoming noticed.  Her adorable and cute performance in Stairway to Heaven was greatly loved by viewers.

sorry its me again hahaaa....about the president of SBS thing....i think i've read some of article in the early time when HEIRS will produced....its been said that DRAMA FEVER that has produced the HEIRS and thats the reason why they're filming in US.is anyone here have read the same article as i did?

Guest minshin2046

Hohurm@ I don think the heir is unpopular Korea .. Coz how in sbs award nite ... The heir won most of the award... I don think they unpopular so they give them award lol.... N how to get the most vote in couple award ... If no one vote for it ? ... :)) chill I don think that is the reason LMH play the clip ... :)>-

moochigirl said: http://news.yesky.com/hot/454/35805454.shtml

朴信惠跟李敏镐上不上春晚呢?你有看过红遍一时的《天国的阶梯》吗?近日,随着《继承者们》的热播,朴信惠的人气越来越高,她小时候主演的《天国的阶梯》再次引起大家的关注。据悉,在《天国的阶梯》中,朴信惠可爱迷人,受观众喜欢!

Will Park Shin Hye attend Spring Night event with Lee Min Ho ?  Have you watched the immensely popular Stairway to Heaven ?  Lately Park Shin Hye has become very popular due to Heirs, so her child performance in Stairway to Heaven is again becoming noticed.  Her adorable and cute performance in Stairway to Heaven was greatly loved by viewers.

minshinshine said: What LMH did in his recently concluded FM concert is sort of "mind conditioning" toward his fans who really is PSH in his life. There's no doubt about it that she means so much to him and by showing PSH video clips means something and also it's one way of finding out how will his fans react on what they've seen. 

guys i found this on Minho's thread, can somebady translate this for us?

http://e.weibo.com/1786017053/AsVo87hPl?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weibo.com%2Fu%2F3631487952%2Fhome%3Fwvr%3D5%26page%3D2%26pre_page%3D1%26end_id%3D3669466480787245%26end_msign%3D-1

2hfsaw8.jpg

Guest DamarisL

Sorry but here talk about the guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠&李敏镐&“团圆中国梦”2014湖南卫视春节联欢晚会

今天下午湖南卫视在长沙举办“越成长越青春”快乐起航新闻发布会,相关负责人透露,2014年湖南卫视春晚将大打明星牌,主打“团圆中国梦”的主题。在明星阵容上除已邀请汪峰章子怡,吴奇隆刘诗诗,刘恺威杨幂三对情侣助阵外,李敏镐、朴信惠、布兰妮、EXO等人气偶像也在嘉宾名单之中。将于1月23日播出

Sorry but here talk about the

guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠

今天下午湖南卫视在长沙举办“越成长越青春”快乐起航新闻发布会,相关负责人透露,2014年湖南卫视春晚将大打明星牌,主打“团圆中国梦”的主题。在明星阵容上除已邀请汪峰章子怡,吴奇隆刘诗诗,刘恺威杨幂三对情侣助阵外,李敏镐、朴信惠、布兰妮、EXO等人气偶像也在嘉宾名单之中。将于1月23日播出

I only understand EXO and 2014

DamarisL said: Sorry but here talk about the guest list  for The Spring Festival

朴信惠&李敏镐&“团圆中国梦”2014湖南卫视春节联欢晚会

@giselle_tw - the title is a question whether LMH will attend spring festival with PSH... and then kinda introduces PSH as the kid who played in Stairway to heaven... now a lady.. then body of the of the article just repeats whether or not they are attending the festival together, then re introduces PSH as the adorable cute kid in Stairway to Heaven that the audience loved at that time...

Archived