[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

hello guys i'm new here but minshin was my second OTP i have little bit experience how was theOTP. ways to tell us the shipper undirectly about their relationship.believe me minshin almost shown all that signs. the spotted the hints .i wanna ask all of u here did minho have shown his IN LOVE SIGNED like we've seen him to shin hye?.i'm a drama fever i collected many drama including the minshin drama before.but i never heard minho showing alot of signs like today.i was investigate them on twitter account from 2010.did u guys know that their open the account almost in the same month and year?if i'm not mistaken they'll start it in july 2010..coz my prev OTP (but only the girl)she's having the same way as shin hye...and thats make my delusion getting worse for minshin.believe it or not i write them almost everyday to remind them about all the possiblity.thanks God now my OTP has twitter account.both of them.i think minho and shin hye pretty much concern about the things that their fans write...i hope its not my delusion..i asked minho to pick one song on his concert as a hint for all the shipper that dedicated to minshin...why i thought that LAST LOVE was the answer..and i ask also almost everyday to give us a hint and he gave us moree than we asked for...is there anyone here also write them alot..coz i believe they'll read it and perhaps that would give alot of spirit for them.no one have mentioning about the bicycle on the concert right....i've read in an article did u guys know minho and shin hye have the same hobby in their spare time ride a bicycle in middle of the night in han rivers side.....(i get my delusion again)...i saw in 2010 minho and shin hye posting the same theme..shin hye posted her bicycle and minho posted his riding bicycle..even i heard he was there with kim Bum..but does shin hye was Kim Bum's college's friends?...the point is deep inside my heart always said shin hye was biggest dream of minho.and everything that happen know was a present from God...its called FATE..thank for reading my post....so happy being here guys Pluie,Stucked,rikasnail,jenifer santos, and all my beloved shippers...you know i read all of your post almost every minute in every day...Love u all...believe me they're REAL..coz i believe my heart and my heart say they're REAL

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

branwen said:
:-? That theory/opinion is plausible, in my own opinion. Because the best way to divert the attention of the public from certain issues is through the strategy of distraction. So, if that's LMH's intention from the beginning, then all the skinship, happiness, giddiness, and sincerity we all watched at the SBS awards were all thanks to LMH's superb acting.
He's a good actor but a good actor and a good boyfriend will not act like that during an awards night. He could have acted discreetly and more civil towards PSH. There's no need to hold her hand before going up the stage and there's no need to mention the dating scandal during the speech. I don't want to think too much about his encore concert, but it does seem to have a story behind it. I'm not going into a delusional state because I'm currently working. ~O)

And more importantly, even if I'm not a hardcore LMH fan, I believe that he's not someone who would purposely do things to protect someone in the expense of another person. He should know, by experience, that any affection he shows on and off screen towards another actress can ignite the hate of his fanatical fans. He's a wiser man now, I believe, and a lot more responsible. I'll give that to him. :)>-

Guest tropicalgirl

faidaris

said:But I think we should be a bit extra sensitive on other shippers as well, for when we're mentioning names so blatantly though we didn't mean any harm would potentially make some of them who come to lurk at our happy place here feel a bit uneasy and perhaps it will potentially lead to erupting some 'fanwars'. Who knows, right? ^#(^ Since I know all of you meant good, just teasing a bit to lighten up the thread, but some 'other' people can be extra sensitive for nothing, even mentioning names would start the fire. So I guess, let's keep 'em either in spoiler, or just don't mention at all

:)

Guest shewoonmoon

BefidLLCEAAQSzA.jpg:large
MinHo's Mom & Sister at My Everything Concert
cr : haran_g's twitter class="username" style="font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 1px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 24px; direction: ltr; unicode-bidi: embed; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"

What was with the reactions of all in this pic ?!!! :-/ 8-| /:) :-BIt seems like they were watching a MURDER there not a singing-dancing performance !!! =)) =))

Guest tropicalgirl

@kawaypinoy welcome to our crazy fun warm thread. Love your post and insight. We need more observer like you, i hope your observation about our OTP is right too!! Being weird is totally normal in here chingu, you're in the right place hahaha. Keep posting  ;)

@pluie pleeeease can you explain you opinion more in simpler way or anyone else ??!! because I really really try hardly to understand it but I can't, Usually I'm not stupid :D but I don't why I couldn't understand your 2 posts and also the comments of others on your posts confused me more and more :) thank you ..
@huihuitang why I don't see any posts for you unless to remind not to quote pics and videos or to delete them ? :D :D thaaaaaaaaaaank you for caring ..But it will be nice to see more posts from you :x

http://m.liputan6.com/showbiz/read/773563/lee-min-ho-rasakan-sensasi-aneh-saat-mencium-park-shin-hye

Omg!!!i cannot breath!!plez help me!

shshs said: @pluie pleeeease can you explain you opinion more in simpler way or anyone else ??!! because I really really try hardly to understand it but I can't, Usually I'm not stupid :D but I don't why I couldn't understand your 2 posts and also the comments of others on your posts confused me more and more :) thank you ..
@huihuitang why I don't see any posts for you unless to remind not to quote pics and videos or to delete them ? :D :D thaaaaaaaaaaank you for caring ..But it will be nice to see more posts from you :x

Archived