[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaDadaista

Any Korean drama expert here to analyze the following possibility?
I remember our Shinhye won Most Popular Actress award from Baeksang Arts Awards 2012 through Heartstrings which aired during the mid 2011. 
So, I feel that Minho might possibly win Most Popular Actor award and Shinhye might possibly win Most Popular Actress award also from Baeksang Arts Awards 2014 which will be held around April or May 2014. If the judging criteria is also based on both domestic and international popularity, then the possibility for our dearest couple to win the popular awards together is pretty high.
So...here's our extended wish list to see our dearest MinShin couple spotted on the cameras publicly and safely together:

1. (Secretary Yoon) Choi Won-young's wedding ceremony on February 28, 2014
  2. Baeksang Arts Awards 2014 in April or May
  3. The Heirs international promotions & fan meeting during 2014 - 2015
  4. Royal Tailor's VIP Movie Premiere around the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014
  5. Gangnam Blues's VIP Movie Premiere around the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2014
According to the wish list above, it seems our ship is still having long way to sail smoothly and excitingly, doesn't it?
So...to all the MinShinners right here, let's try NOT to cause any negative vibe by bashing other shipper fandoms or potential rivals and let's try NOT to get too easily worried about every single trivial related to our dearest couple. 
I'm begging down on my knees, [-O< please ship with fun and positive thoughts and try to avoid causing hatred and most importantly please always remember we're here to support and to cherish the beautiful relationship of our HOTTEST MinShin couple, so let's love and respect our dearest Minho and Shinhye equally pleaseee. ^:):x
Finally for now, keep on hugging one another tight through all the ups and downs of this MinShin roller coaster. >:D>:D>:D<

@westlife you were asking yesterday? hee~

68106042.jpg
cr.to awesome MinShinShipper, hehe, sorry, I forgoooot.

Hello LEE MIN HO and PARK SHIN HYE shippers!!! :D

@mi7chimes Ress.. I art thee.. (-_-) hohoho!
@giselle_tw Relaaaaaaaaaaax.... :)) :)) :)) *huuuuuugs*
@minshinaddicted thanks for those pictures of Shin Hye.. I won't stalk her no more.. Hahaha! :D
@amidara.. please hint at your agency that we need to see these two, MIN :-P SHIN, in a CF. Please. HAHAHA!
@faidaris.. I dreamt of Malaysia yesterday... (-_-) Root cause? Me stalking Shin Hye online... HAHAHA! :))

Anyway, carry on guys.. SHIP! SHIP! SHIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!! (>_______<)

do not stop watching them guys, if you missed them so much, there are so many fanvid on youtube. It does mean outside this thread, there area many Minshin shippers too... I am glad, you know guys, the Bible said: when more than 2 or 3 people pray, God shall listened and answer the prayers...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nd8HfY90gE
cr: gallug

I am a very level headed person ..I love our OTP very much but it doesn't mean I gave up on them, its just I will always respect if LMH or PSH have other partner in real life..I am not going to ship them as a couple if in real life they are with someone. I am the most happiest if they do..  I will  still love PSH and LMH as individual actors..I will follow PSH progress and LMH it depends if the story of the drama is my taste...I only follow actress..I have been visiting other ship..and I find its very unhealthy to be shipping someone which we enjoyed their chemistry and hope it happen in real life...and how some even sort like giving proof of their belief as if they know what other ship are doing..hahaha like me trying to spy..but I am going to stop doing it because its not worth it..Let me be clear..I love PSH,GHS,YEH and LYW..notice the 1st 2 actress both have acted with LMH..and  have separate ship...Please don't mention other ship and saying not so nice things..I might wean myself from this thread slowly...But I have to do something before I completely lay off...till then Love all of you.@ patti..please don't stop your fanfic..at least it a consolation if our OTP remain only in reel...

What did he say about his taste? That he has acquired great taste due to his mum's good cooking? Hm.
71.jpg

I guess it's true. He sure does make magic with that *ahem* tongue of his. HAHAHA! (sorry minors! :)) )

Definitely magic! >:)
tumblr_mylgs1luhJ1qjkud7o3_500.gif

tumblr_mylgs1luhJ1qjkud7o6_500.gif

I chose THIS particular gifs as THIS where I kinda saw and still is seeing HIM really, really, reaaaaaally kissing her with a sliiiiiight bit of.. y'know.. hahahaha!

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I love reading this. Glad to hear Jang Geun Seuk is still having a good relationship with Yoona (who's dating Lee Sung Gi) and Shin Hye (who's in dating "scandal" with Lee Min Ho, hehehehe). Lee Min Ho is Geun Suk's friend, so I have no worry. No such a big issue ^_^

Pray the CF shooting goes well and we get more clues about MinShin later on through Geun Seuk. Hahahahaha.

LMH is friend with Geun Seuk?? I didn't knew that.but when did they had the time to become friends,as far as I know they weren't in any project together,they aren't childhood friends,so I don't understand .I never read anywhere about them being friends.anybody here who knows more about this?

Guest minandshin

@Jennifer Sant  I complately understand your heart... Beside our OTP also I saw many awesame actors and actresses, singers musician within the korean showbusiness... It's difficult to deside whom you support, and love  I myself whom I like a bit more than others and I support them (LMH-PSH) a bit more... What I mean I don't hate others...just I like them a bit less, but still I like them also  ;) ..in this way I try to not get crazy ;;)

Guest eka5566

BellaL

said:

eka5566

said: Take Easy  

@ziooom92

=; =; =; I know what in your mind

@trust3 ..I agree with you ...

I don't mind if see Park shin hye kiss with other co-star but I realy mind and my heart is not ready when seen lee min ho  kissing his ex-gf ( until now I never want to watch City Hunter ... )I don't know why 

:-? :-? :-?maybe ....

Alina Lacramioara Condrat

said: LMH is friend with Geun Seuk?? I didn't knew that.buy when did they had the time to become friends,as far as I know they weren't in any project together,they aren't childhood friends,so I don't understand .I never read anywhere about them being friends.anybody here who knows more about this?

Guest rjuliet

@alina someone here posted about jgs texted minho and said lets be frieds or something like that.. @giselle_tw i love all ur insightful posts and gifs... @stucky and ress couple shoes couple color couple coats aaahhh though it can be misleading but i still love to feeding my delulu :D ... @minshinie u always come at the right time ;) ... @all of u daebak and kiyomi minshin shippers, saranghae :-*

TIMES like these WE JUST NEED TO GO BACK TO THE BASIC. :) TO THAT TIME WHERE IT ALL BEGAN. :D BACK TO THAT FEELING WHERE WE FELT.. Yeah.. I'm hard shipping Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye! :D

So DORKY these two. :)) Who would've thought.. HAHAHA!
tumblr_mz7bewjQni1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mz7bewjQni1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_mz7bewjQni1siqvhio5_250.giftumblr_mz7bewjQni1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mz7bewjQni1siqvhio6_250.giftumblr_mz7bewjQni1siqvhio7_250.giftumblr_mz7bppfbB71siqvhio7_r1_250.giftumblr_mz7bppfbB71siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_mz7bppfbB71siqvhio5_r1_250.giftumblr_mz7bppfbB71siqvhio6_r1_250.giftumblr_mz7bppfbB71siqvhio3_r1_250.giftumblr_mz7bppfbB71siqvhio4_r1_250.gif

From the DORKINESS above to the silent sweetness below. Who really would've thought..
minshin2.jpg
I SHIP LEE MIN HO AND PARK SHIN HYE. :D HARD! :)) :)) :))

cr.myleisuretime.tumblr.com

Guest moochigirl

@eka5566,  I feel exactly like you regarding City Hunter.  Exactly the same reasons why I have not watched CH at all, coz I cannot bear to see them together!!!
MinShin Fighting!!!!!

Guest minandshin

From the yesterday film premier a bit better picture about Uri Prince....

bebhd_kceae_jv7.jpg

crtto

He looks a bit tired...But it's understandable, because He told he will work on his body shape, for his next film, this mean he is working lot's of hours phisically. He also have to practice for the action scene. When you start to make some sport 1st you really get very tired, untill you will  get to use it.  Hopefully he will not get sick. I think LMH just get tired from the new phisical   challenges (+ He Hd the Encore concert to prepare)...

Let's send Him some energy... :)

sjmao201302271952532.jpg

crtto

Archived