[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest eka5566

Take Easy  @ziooom92  =; =; =; I know what in your mindmika__relax_take_it_easy_by_iliveforglitter-d3f0vy6.jpg

@trust3 ..I agree with you ...
I don't mind if see Park shin hye kiss with other co-star but I realy mind and my heart is not ready when seen lee min ho  kissing his ex-gf ( until now I never want to watch City Hunter ... )I don't know why :-? :-? :-?maybe ....1503247_719980578021315_1608980846_n.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Five K-Drama Actors Who Were Surprisingly Shy

BY Joan MacDonald | Jan 20, 2014 11:12 AM EST

Quote:'In interviews, Lee Min Ho's mother has spoken about what a timid child he was. To bravely stand up and sing a song in kindergarten, the singer and actor had to practice it several times at home first. By the time the star of "The Heirs" reached middle school, however, he made more friends and now could even be described as extroverted'

Now, what are you waiting for Min Ho-ssi? Tell her that you love her.. do you need to practice it before?? Oh my Min Ho-ssi??

1vsm.gif@ziooom92 Its because the tendency of my posting is not about creating distraction from the ship simply pure for fun. And FYI not Geunshin shipper, I was shipping her with other costar before. But now I'm more into Minshin, If you follow this thread you know my heart is for Minshin. And above all I'm PSH fan, so even though I'm minshiners I will keep supporting PSH with anyone else even if MinShin don't end up together. I don't like being fanatic shippers.  
You ask why the reaction is different ? Here's my 2 cents, when someone posting about Mino past leading lady the words clearly written in scandalous word. CMIIW "While mino in China PMY also go to China secretly, i wonder if they meet up there" or when someone post about Minho ideal girl in his encore concert, someone says it more likely to GHS. :))  Yeah, well in the end according to minoz, actually Minho was describing his mom features because his mom and his sister also attend the FM. And if you follow this thread, when a fan of PMY come here and posting that PMY come to China openly not secretly, I was the one who welcome her and thanking her for her clarification. I don't mind at all other ship spying here, as long they don't mess around. 
See the difference ? Here we don't need scandalous or rumor base info from other ship ... because it only bring negativity and fanwar. And this JGS talk brought up because clearly PSH and JGS will have new Commercial together. So I don't see where is the problem :-?. Someone here also ever post Minho kiss video with his past leading lady (PMY, SYJ, GHS,KHS) and we don't get mad about it, because we know past its past and they just doing their JOB. 

Others than that, just take it easy and have fun, don't be too serious and fanatic. Support Minshin all the way and be grounded. That's how you can survive as a shipper. h24b.gif

Guest pattituazon

Haha I'm probably the only one happy about Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk shooting a commercial because I can finally write in JGS in the fanfic and omg the hilarity that could ensue when he and Min Ho meet and clash HAHAHAHAHA I can imagine it now. :D
Don't get me wrong, I really, really like Jang Geun Suk. He's soooo funny. ^_^

pattituazon said: Haha I'm probably the only one happy about Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk shooting a commercial because I can finally write in JGS in the fanfic and omg the hilarity that could ensue when he and Min Ho meet and clash HAHAHAHAHA I can imagine it now. :D

eka5566 said: Take Easy  @ziooom92  =; =; =; I know what in your mind
@trust3 ..I agree with you ...
I don't mind if see Park shin hye kiss with other co-star but I realy mind and my heart is not ready when seen lee min ho  kissing his ex-gf ( until now I never want to watch City Hunter ... )I don't know why :-? :-? :-?maybe ....

Guest pattituazon

giselle_tw said: pattituazon said: Haha I'm probably the only one happy about Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk shooting a commercial because I can finally write in JGS in the fanfic and omg the hilarity that could ensue when he and Min Ho meet and clash HAHAHAHAHA I can imagine it now. :D

hello guys.. happy to read all the beautiful post here any ofcourse that gif.. hehehhe.. it makes my day.. lmh already confessed right?? have you not think why there are not enough bts of them, maybe there is something... and both of party are so quiet abou this, there's no news in korea's newpaper about lmh's concert, they haven't asked him why there's a lot of tansang moment in his concert, why only psh is on that screen?? i want to be a reporter .. ahahahhaa.. too bad i didn't took journalism.. and maybe chingus we forgot because of our excitement that both of them said, they will not reveal their relationship.. psh already give us a hint.. (not denying the rumors nor conforming of it), and i have read from the forum of psh's fans they said, our baby girl change a lot, you can see the spark in her eyes, she's blooming and they want that their baby girl would marry our baby boy.. ahahaahahahhaha, but they said, psh and lmh should take it slowly and nurture their relationship, they got a long long way ahead of them.. and it's the first time that psh said it openly, so all of those changes that we saw from her, her beloved fans confirm it.. their beautiful psh is in love with handsome lmh.. and as we all know, lmh give every hint, for his fans and to all the guys out there who said that psh is their ideal woman.. hey she's mine.... ahahahahahaahh ... they are in a relationship guys, believe me.. psh wouldn't react like that as well as lmh.. during their wrap up party (hugs), and i am asking, why they didn't had any selca moment.. they know if they will have, then everybody will say.. binggo.. they are really in a relationship.. the sbs award ( lmh, took all the courage and psh just follow the lead).. about the concert?? ( psh, pictures.. the song he sung, #18, the concept, the sounds of pakshi) ahahaahahahah .. the cutest smile whe he heard from the crowd the name of park shin hye.. and also chingus, before i forget.. uri lmh and psh first time of doing things that we saw for the first time ( their clothes when they are together, they treasured it) maybe they already talked about it, if you miss me, wear that, so that i can really see it not only from the words but through actions... i love you all chingus, i am so happy to be here in minshin shippers family.. let's keep on posting and let's keep alive this forum.. ciao from now, need to do my jobs or they'll fire me.. ahahnahhahahhahaha

Guest minshinaddicted

JYJ's Yoochun and Park Shin Hye voted as the stars with the most charming eyes

park-yoochun.jpgPark_Shin_Hye49.jpg
JYJ's Yoochun and actress Park Shin Hye have been voted as the stars with the most charming eyes.

Customers at the BNVIIT ophthalmology center in Gangnam, Seoul cast 460 votes to vote for the star with the most charming eyes.
After the results of the poll were tallied, "Three Days" Yoochun came out on top as the #1 male with 32% of the votes,
while "The Heirs" Park Shin Hye topped the female celebrity list with 36%. 

As for the rest of the votes for male stars, actor Lee Jong Suk was 2nd with 29%, EXO's Chanyeol was tied at 3rd with TVXQ's Changmin at 10%, and at 4th was JYJ's Junsu and 2PM's Junho with 9% each.

On the female side, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon was 2nd with 21%, Girls' Generation's Sunny was 3rd with 16%, billiard player Cha Yoo Ram was 4th with 12%, and 5th was a tie between Girls' Generation's Seohyun and actress Jin Sae Yeon with 8%.

sources:www.allkpop.com

Guest pattituazon

LOL that's too high a praise, @hotbb HAHAHAHAHA I'm not, unfortunately. :( If I were KES, I would have written a kiss scene per episode. Or three kiss scenes per episode! :))

Guest eghajihan

Good afternoon,

here in my country is 4 pm..i don't know which part i've started,,first..Keun suk..as a drama fever..i've watched alot of his drama,,but when he's playing YAB with SH..i'm not feel kind of atmosfher that i've in minshin..and when i read them will have another CF..my heart still feel the same way..no tremor,or jealousy (i hope minho oppa also feel the same)..:xThs is first wave of their relationship perhaps and i will guard ths ship till the end..I believe 1000% in it..over all after the Confession concert..No more Doubt something already happen with Minshin..let's wait a hint from shin hye...about the Concert...Awesome...(Take a bow to minho oppa..)Brave as Kim Tan..keep forward!!!to gain Minoz attention and approach them about shin hye's figure,and slowly tell them what's shin hye's mean for him (in my POV)..about her absence at concert...(I believe shin hye always care for others first than her will)..and she's take a risk even its painfull perhaps..give her oppa a chance to open the doors one by one as Kim Tan's  promise to Eun sang..."Wait there (in Malaysia)..I'll open that doors one by one...only for you....hahaa..sorry for long post..No Matter what I'll support Minshin till the end,coz I believe ...In Fate...In destiny,, ;;) 

pattituazon said: Haha I'm probably the only one happy about Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk shooting a commercial because I can finally write in JGS in the fanfic and omg the hilarity that could ensue when he and Min Ho meet and clash HAHAHAHAHA I can imagine it now. :D

Guest ziooom92

* When he heard the news of announcement*geun suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk  do what I heard is true? Who is she will with you be in announcement?Open the door i will kill you
BefTr5bCUAAWdDs.png

Do you will visualize announcement with my girlfriend
heirs14-00013.jpg

Opaa Stop  ,it only announcement not a big thing

C0C1C18DC790B4E4E14131121HDTVx264720p-LT
 you stay away her , she is my girlfriend now
 BZmP9LTCEAAE-YG.jpg:largeDamn me ,too late

12831_184797110899_833600899_2747077_609

that damned closet scene 
9-5.gif

aaassshhh min ho ssi you're kissing very well but wait me, i will be competing with youminam2-00039.jpg

I don't know do i have to laugh or cry  :)) :((

Guest ziooom92

giselle_tw said:
@ziooom92 Its because the tendency of my posting is not about creating distraction from the ship simply pure for fun. And FYI not Geunshin shipper, I was shipping her with other costar before. But now I'm more into Minshin, If you follow this thread you know my heart is for Minshin. And above all I'm PSH fan, so even though I'm minshiners I will keep supporting PSH with anyone else even if MinShin don't end up together. I don't like being fanatic shippers.  

Guest ziooom92

giselle_tw said:

You ask why the reaction is different ? Here's my 2 cents, when someone posting about Mino past leading lady the words clearly written in scandalous word. CMIIW "While mino in China PMY also go to China secretly, i wonder if they meet up there" or when someone post about Minho ideal girl in his encore concert, someone says it more likely to GHS. :))  Yeah, well in the end according to minoz, actually Minho was describing his mom features because his mom and his sister also attend the FM. And if you follow this thread, when a fan of PMY come here and posting that PMY come to China openly not secretly, I was the one who welcome her and thanking her for her clarification. I don't mind at all other ship spying here, as long they don't mess around. 
See the difference ? Here we don't need scandalous or rumor base info from other ship ... because it only bring negativity and fanwar. And this JGS talk brought up because clearly PSH and JGS will have new Commercial together. So I don't see where is the problem :-?. Someone here also ever post Minho kiss video with his past leading lady (PMY, SYJ, GHS,KHS) and we don't get mad about it, because we know past its past and they just doing their JOB. 

Others than that, just take it easy and have fun, don't be too serious and fanatic. Support Minshin all the way and be grounded. That's how you can survive as a shipper. 

Archived