[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest rjuliet

@faidaris welcome back :D...shin hye appearance as eunsang at minho concert makes a lot of back reading rite :P, after almost hitting the bottom coz of *uhuk juniet thingy, suddenly @hotbb posted about 10 mins taneun and painful love moments *grin, then this thread rebound and flying high with all the cheerful bubbly dorky minshin shippers cute and fangirling delulu posts *winks :D :x ..daeebaaakkk..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is DC? :/ ―d-o-n-t-c-h-a-l-a-u-g-h-a-t-m-e―

can we play some kinda game? coz i am bored *puppy :o3 eyes*

@hohrum awwwww thk u.... *bows* n oh yes indeed i am... My head-wa is at this calm&composed level of delusionally crazy perviness... i am so COMPLETE. thanks for noTicing mate >:D< =))

Guest moochigirl

This is the Harlem Yu song Qing Fei De Yi, the OST from Meteor Garden (Taiwan's version of Boys Over Flowers)...   Will LMH be singing the Korean version in his item with Harlem Yu in the CCTV special ?
omo omo!!! Found this version by uri LMH!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7CqLfCN6-k

tumblr_mxpn88Xeor1qjkud7o5_250.gif

EDITED :))

This was shown on his concert opening, along with the Heirs aka Shin Hye's montage. HAHAHA! When it was flashed.. I was... KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Along with his fans. They liked this scene as well. Remember, Shin Hye was the one who kissed him and not the other way around, so.. their reaction was sort of a surprise for me. Hohoho. :)) ;))

KYAAAAAAAAH!!! (-_-)

Guest eghajihan

morning too all shiper Minshin  :x :-j :P

Many stories of friends who want to be listened to all please do not stop sharing,,,,,......

Gumawwwoosoo Cinggu ...........

=P~=P~

Guest ziooom92

Good Morning Or good evening 
do lee jong suk have account in Twitter ?
I want to tell him something :D  something very important about his film ;)You know what i mean :))or lee bo young i want her invites Shin Hye ,if she does i will love her forever :((>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
about  the concert and the emergence cha eun sang " shin hye"i think because there was want of Shin Hye guest MinhoAnd to pleasing them there were scenes Shin Hye *maybe*  and about  No. 18 pill Shi > Park Shin Hye  ,i don't know this game it is a game of words with numbers  ,but it seems he say Park Shin Hye  and Why 18 it close the name park shin hye ;)  is it a dirty word ?! but it does not seem they are laughed and he laugh because it's a dirty word  ammm maybe but ...:-? >>well I'm a little fanciful but I'm also realistic :)) :))why not here Koreans to help us we poor :( 8-}

Its been kind of hard trying to catch up with you guys woahhhhhhh still have 15 pages to read.school is killing me but always love reading this thread to keep myself sane or on delusional mood.

All ships will not sail smoothly but am in this ship till the end. #MinshinForever

mi7chimes said: what is DC? :/ ―d-o-n-t-c-h-a-l-a-u-g-h-a-t-m-e― can we play some kinda game? coz i am bored *puppy :o3 eyes* @hohrum awwwww thk u.... *bows* n oh yes indeed i am... My head-wa is at this calm&composed level of delusionally crazy perviness... i am so COMPLETE. thanks for noTicing mate >:D< =))

To make us sure sailing in this ship, let's conclude evidence about their action so far after drama ending (didn't include bts cf, bts heirs, press conference, intv hambam tv). that make us sure they are attracted to each other, without following script in the drama..
lmh:
1. first interview before sbs award (talk about kiss felt sorry, saying only good thing about psh, first time talk about rumors, type ideal baby-creature)
2. sbs award (initiative action holding hand, hug, gaze, meaningful speech, look very happy)
3. interview about kiss scene, feel good when other people asking if they dating, didn't deny rumors
4. always in kim tan style, red craft
5. china interview type ideal caring and assertive/strong minded
6. my everything encore concert (showing drama cut of ES, dreamcatcher concept, sung painful love with emotion)

psh:
1. sbs awards attempt to speak honestly (want to be best couple, her dress concept, lmh like romeo, shyness)
2. always in after party style, phone gesture
3. interview let's eat on sbs (choose lmh for best chemistry, feel happy look good on-screen, didn't deny rumors, felt alone? so, wanna boyfriend?)
4. twitter (arrangement flowers, jealous to her friend virtual married, mentioning about love song)

I conclude this evidence from influential thing, that make our thread fly fast, haha
sorry if i missing something..

:);):) :x

hohurm said: Some may laugh at us for getting easily riled up when we dont get what our ship wants. I agree. But i also noticed that we go crazy only for like one day and after a good rest we turn back to being civilized and well, normal. And that's what makes shipping fun! And im happy we have a mixture of people here - delusional, crazy, pervy, level-headed, calm- a complete package! Thanks for making this thread fun guys!

Archived