[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx @giselle_tw, @mhiz for the vids. Oh wow... This chap is Serious ya. Dun look like FM or his concert. IMO it feels more like a declaration of love. From a public relations pov, it feels more like a soft sell of a message. And I read the message as: she's mine, love me, love her too. Oh wow...melting like ice cream

@faidaris..yup..chingu..you can also check in onetvasia website..refer to tv schedule on 1st february..sbs award airing part 1 and part 2..start on 8.45 pm...wow..cant wait for our romeo and juliet...

>>>>> CLOSET KISS SCENE AGAINN... =P~ ..aiyoooo...chingu...this topic is always hot here..nice reminder..ehhehehe...dont forget to see the movement in the beginning..already told you..ehheeheh... >:) >:)

hotbb said: I say lmh is v brave. He's truly walking his talk wrt jik jin (aka move forward). I see his opening the concert last night with clips of Ces/psh, 10mins is pretty long for avid fans, as testing the waters. Of his fans' reaction to psh. Works two ways - test bed of fans' response & hint of their relationship. The French kiss, aka closet kiss, is a giveaway of the state they are in. Compared to Psh's earlier sealed lip kiss on the rooftop with lmh, I'm v happily surprised that she cd French kiss lmh. I'm not exactly sure if she did, but it looked like she did. I asked my husband if she did, he said: yup, they sure did

Fully agree, LOVE is their moment ... @faidaris

My 7year old son loves to tease me with that song: Love is the moment. He's a lmh fan, since the Heirs

baeshipper said:and to answer your observation: "why does it feel that I saw Shin Hye the whole time.. Smiling Shin Hye, Crying Shin Hye, Laughing Shin Hye.. It's like a Shin Hye montage under the guise of Cha Eun Sang.."

It reminds me of the lyrics to his song "My Everything":

I can’t express with words on earth
My heart toward you overflowering more and more
I can’t estimate with worldly counting
My endless love grows deeper and deeper

Nobody has made me laugh and cry as you have done
It’s not like me

I wanna see only you and hear you only
I wanna let you live within me
Look at me, come to my arms
You’re my every my everything
You’re my everything, love for you

Ahhhhhh you already made me fall in love with you dear chingu @baeshipper ! >:D< Welcome to this fun and awesome thread! Stick around, will ya'? LOVE your observation there! 

Ladies, I agree. Eng sub better. Translation in English is more straightforward compared to Malay. And sometimes I find it weird that the Eng sub translation on Channel 393 gave different meanings as compared to watching it online. Did you guys happen to realize this too? But I chose to trust translations that fed my MinShin shipper heart better! LOL! :))

By the way, hi @lilyrose81 ! I'm in KL too! Nice to know you here! :)

Yep! I prefer the online subs better. The subs on OneHD is too short sometimes. U can see the actors still talking but the subs was like 5 words only

@byul2014

I copied part of your post so that it's not too long.

And for some reason, (why people do this, I'll never understand) there will be people who somehow wander in here and pretend to be a fan but cause disruptions and negativity. But please don't contribute by replying to that person or fall into their trap. There is no reasoning with them. Just send a PM to any of the shipping moderators to take care of the problem and they will!!

And for those who are new to shipping, just refer to @pluie and the post about how to ship a couple!! It's DAEBAK!

I Agree totally. I'm quite new here so I did not know whether it's appropriate to explicitly talk about some feel I sense. There are indeed people who tried to break this ship by either spreading false info, talking about other ships, create wedge between PSH or LMH fans and maliciously provoking the minshiners.

So far we have sailed the ship very well by riding through the tides by staying firm but not rude and stoop to their level. I think like what @byul2014, @pluie, @stucked, @faidaris, @giselle_tw and others may have mentioned, it's better to stay silent and report the spam if necessary so as not to walk into their traps. Many instances have shown that we will always have knights in dark horses like @minshinie,@byul2014 who can find the sources and also translate who will let the light shine on this darkness.

Some of us may be new minshiners but when you see such provoking comments, it's better not to be swayed or affected. Have more faith in LMH and PSH!!!

Very thankful to you byul2014 for the translations! DAEBAK!

Guest minshinaddicted

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1s2iO3uUt8

Lee Min Ho_Last Love :)

How much pain are you in? When I’m in this much pain Because the leaving one is supposed to be more hurt Don’t say anything, I know how you feel I’m holding all my tears, so don’t make me cry Break-ups make the time stop It takes away everything but memories

Even if I try so hard to smile I’ll probably cry even when I eat You, only you My first love, my last love One thing that cannot be changed from now on You are my love, forever

If you did something wrong like me Would it have been easier to stay? When you said, I’m leaving you cause I love you When you said, You’re too good for me I didn’t take it seriously

You, only you My first love, my last love One thing that cannot be changed from now on You are my love, forever I don’t think I can fall in love again Unless, it was you

MY EVERYTHING used to be my most favorite song by uri Lee Min-ho.
But now, it's no more on the top of my list. It is this song, this very lovely, lovely song.

PAINFUL LOVE. How so lovely. He sang this song with emotion and I really, REALLY love this song. Great job there, LMH-ssi! =D>

Some may laugh at us for getting easily riled up when we dont get what our ship wants. I agree. But i also noticed that we go crazy only for like one day and after a good rest we turn back to being civilized and well, normal. And that's what makes shipping fun! And im happy we have a mixture of people here - delusional, crazy, pervy, level-headed, calm- a complete package! Thanks for making this thread fun guys!

Archived