[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giselle_tw said: @byul2014 hahahaha I've been waiting for you to realize that the exact word he said is not 18. But a swearing words hahaha the first word is shi ... Then he add ppal. Separately it's not swear words. But if you join the words together it turn to be swear words :)) :)) that's why the audience laugh so hard that time including him. Boy can be naughty sometimes. Oh that swear word means F***! Hahaha it's the most common swear words in Korea

Jennifer Santos said:   Hi ladies, Love knowing PSH is in my hometown..a beautiful place and very lay back and scenic beaches with lots of water sport,a lot of choice when it comes to food..especially seafood.Its have a mixture of cultures from Philippines to Indonesian and Malay ,Brunei and local natives..sorry for the OOT  but I am missing home.

One of my favorite MinShin moments in The Heirs!!!

Soooooooooooooooooo sweet! :x :x :x :x :x They are both SO loving and sweet and tender and gorgeous and this scene was way too adorable in many ways! How can this be merely an act, ladies? It was too surreal to just be an act! Just look at those eyes, both eyes of them. The love's getting deeper and deeper and I hope they will last a long, long time! 

Guest moochigirl

MinShin is the first ship I've joined for LMH and PSH...  I don't mind MinSun but MinMin is not my cup of tea.  That's the reason why I have not watched CH although I've watched EVERY ONE of LMH's dramas since BOF....
Sorry if I offend any MinMin shippers....   

byul2014 said: giselle_tw said: @byul2014 hahahaha I've been waiting for you to realize that the exact word he said is not 18. But a swearing words hahaha the first word is shi ... Then he add ppal. Separately it's not swear words. But if you join the words together it turn to be swear words :)) :)) that's why the audience laugh so hard that time including him. Boy can be naughty sometimes. Oh that swear word means F***! Hahaha it's the most common swear words in Korea

This particular gif NEVER fails to make my heart flutters everytime I see it :x  :\">
XBrpane.gif

ALWAYS.
ALWAYS!
They were SO into it, making the scene SO unbelievably good and real and sexy and heart-flutteringly good! It will always, ALWAYS be my favorite scene of all time.

Guest moochigirl

faidaris said: This particular gif NEVER fails to make my heart flutters everytime I see it :x  :\">

ALWAYS.
ALWAYS!
They were SO into it, making the scene SO unbelievably good and real and sexy and heart-flutteringly good! It will always, ALWAYS be my favorite scene of all time.

GoodMorning Ship"hop"ers! >:D< finally somone listened to me when i said i needed pg750 =)) @byul2014 >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< (ps: tey r copy paste :P ) lol thk u really... for all those translations.. i admit i am bit sad abt the 18thing but hey he said t *f* word and his love for t word makes me wanna ROLL IT ROLL IT =)) =)) =)) I rembr him mouth the exact wt.. in the LA theater shoot... n mind you ShinHye didn't bother n looked away!! =)) edit : gisssyyy my DP only for u hun... ill centralize it whn i get on a device that will let me lol

Guest minshinaddicted

Lee-Min-Ho-Screen-HD-1024x554.jpg

Lee Min Ho_Say Yes :)

I want to be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes

only to you,A man like me is so kind

There is no other that is same as me,You should know

So will you be my girl friend

Don’t keep me in suspense

Say yes

I will not see other girls

Hey. Are u willing to be my girl

Dong, my heart seems to stop

The world is turning around you

So strange

This is the first time I feel like this

Before meeting you I believe love is just like wind in my life

I wanna be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes

Only to you,A man like me is so kind

Say yes

Hey. Are you willing to be my girl

I want to give you my everything

I will be crazy

Once I was heartless, but I have changed

Just from the day I met you

I am so selfish

I want to treasure and guard our love

I cannot lose you

I love you forever

I cherish you

Only me

Do you understand?

I wanna be your boy friend. Do not be scared. Say yes

Only to you,A man like me is so kind

Say yes

Hey. Are you willing to be my girl

I want you to be my girl

(Cr.M-Love-MM of weibo for the English Translation)

Archived